The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need Advice (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=665784)

Lorong 13-09-2017 06:45 PM

Need Advice

On 27 Aug I had sex with a FL as usual, everything was protected even BJ. But after that day I started experiencing gonorhrea symtomps like the pus, urine with burning sensation , pain during erection etc. So I researched online and found that Cefixime can cure gonorrhea so I took the antibiotic and I felt better, no more pus, no more burning sensation but however whenever I feel horny as fuck, when my dick erect fully my dick will hurt like fuck maciam needle poking through the dick so I havent masturbate or had sex since 27 August and I am seriously horny but my dick hurts too much. hence any advice on what I am getting? I know i should visit a std clinic but Is there any recommemdation where it is more anonymous and more cheap? I must add on that I do have unprotected sex before but not in the recent months leading to my hurting dick issue. Tolong help revive a horny dick pls

Big Sexy 13-09-2017 07:28 PM

Re: Need Advice

am i reading it correct that u self diagnose yourself with gonorrhoea? that is one of the biggest problem and mistake people make these days...

Do not read the internet and do self-diagnosis, get yourself checked by a certified medical staff and take the proper treatment ...

and how on earth did u even managed to get cerfixime in the first place? online pruchase?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorong (Post 16423433)
On 27 Aug I had sex with a FL as usual, everything was protected even BJ. But after that day I started experiencing gonorhrea symtomps like the pus, urine with burning sensation , pain during erection etc. So I researched online and found that Cefixime can cure gonorrhea so I took the antibiotic and I felt better

Lorong 13-09-2017 10:56 PM

some people like me we dont like the doctors we like to take things into our own hands and if you cannot give any constructive feedback kindly fuck off. I do not need you to tell me how to live my life. I'm just asking for advice and you do not need to ask so many unnecessary qns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16423614)
am i reading it correct that u self diagnose yourself with gonorrhoea? that is one of the biggest problem and mistake people make these days...

Do not read the internet and do self-diagnosis, get yourself checked by a certified medical staff and take the proper treatment ...

and how on earth did u even managed to get cerfixime in the first place? online pruchase?

sammyboyfor 14-09-2017 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorong (Post 16424362)
some people like me we dont like the doctors we like to take things into our own hands and if you cannot give any constructive feedback kindly fuck off. I do not need you to tell me how to live my life. I'm just asking for advice and you do not need to ask so many unnecessary qns.

If you like taking things into your own hands the you can decide for yourself what to do next.

Big Sexy 14-09-2017 06:38 AM

which part of it was not constructive? if u can convince me, i will fuck off...

Quote:

Tuanehkia 14-09-2017 07:26 AM

The answer here is see a doctor. You do treatment w/o even sure of the diagnostic.

Hakcor 14-09-2017 10:14 AM

Go to DSC as soon as you can. They are subsidized and results are mostly confidential.

Make an appointment here https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...pointment.aspx if you don't want to wait.

MaraGuru 14-09-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

You are asking for advice, right? But looking at it, you already know what you want to do.

DoctorTan 14-09-2017 02:33 PM

Self diagnosis is the worst thing you can do.

You think you are saving money but you could end up with a much worse condition and complications and end up spending yet more money.

Taking antibiotics randomly is the second worst thing you can do.

You are contributing to the rise of multi-drug resistant bacteria (including Gonorrhea).

I saw a patient who has Gonorrhea resistant to every single antibiotic we have. So he has to live with the pain and pus for the rest of his life. Do you really want to be that person?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...gonorrhoea/en/

TiestoIsAss 14-09-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorTan (Post 16426808)
Self diagnosis is the worst thing you can do.

You think you are saving money but you could end up with a much worse condition and complications and end up spending yet more money.

Taking antibiotics randomly is the second worst thing you can do.

You are contributing to the rise of multi-drug resistant bacteria (including Gonorrhea).

I saw a patient who has Gonorrhea resistant to every single antibiotic we have. So he has to live with the pain and pus for the rest of his life. Do you really want to be that person?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...gonorrhoea/en/

Good advice again doctor :)