The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   blow job (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=159784)

hornyhead 14-12-2009 09:16 AM

blow job

it seems no gals can make me cum from bbbj.u can suck n suck for 3 hrs but still cant cum.any bj expert there can make me cum wthin 1 hr??

silent killer 16-12-2009 10:26 AM

Re: blow job

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyhead (Post 4376212)
it seems no gals can make me cum from bbbj.u can suck n suck for 3 hrs but still cant cum.any bj expert there can make me cum wthin 1 hr??

ha i have the same problem 2 :( dunno i should be happy or sad.

GirlLuvBJ 16-12-2009 07:15 PM

i love rough and hard BJ. sure can vacuum any guys until they cum in my mouth. will also eat every single drop. slurp. :)

silent killer 17-12-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlLuvBJ (Post 4384513)
i love rough and hard BJ. sure can vacuum any guys until they cum in my mouth. will also eat every single drop. slurp. :)

really, wanna put ur skills up the test on me :D

break free 17-12-2009 12:44 PM

Well I think it got to depend on who's getting the job done. If it's someone that you can't even leave your eyes off, and you still cannot cum. Hmm probably you really need some experts to help. Just my 2cts

ninefangs 17-12-2009 01:00 PM

or is the gal usin too much teeth =P if your really worried jsut consult doctor lor.

Dave5757 25-10-2010 06:09 AM

Guys I really feel for you. I have a wonderful wife who can make me cum with in 15 minutes:D

owl888 25-10-2010 12:53 PM

R u sure she BBBJ your cock:confused: Mayb she was sucking your thumb? :D :D

sun814 25-10-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave5757 (Post 5337034)
Guys I really feel for you. I have a wonderful wife who can make me cum with in 15 minutes:D

i pity u actually :D

tommy1972 26-10-2010 01:21 PM

Hi !

I am so happy to hear what you mentioned here .

Are you sure you can ? When can we have a good time?

Awaiting for your soonest reply .

Brgds

Horny man

Reply direct : [email protected]

tommy1972 26-10-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Hi !

I am so happy to hear what you mentioned here .

Are you sure you can ? When can we have a good time?

Awaiting for your soonest reply .

Brgds

Horny man

Reply direct : [email protected]

tommy1972 26-10-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Any Ger out there like to give guy BBBJ only ? I love to being suck till CIM .

ctc me if you like to give me a BBBJ !

[email protected]

lousywan 26-10-2010 07:17 PM

oh man i wan one too! drop me a pm if you are willing to give this young man a try =] i m only 23 =] lol

AngusYoung 27-10-2010 09:54 AM

TS, it may be psychological. And usually being aware of your problem doesnt help at all as it makes you even more anxious that you most probably cannot cum etc.

A few word of advice:

- you must try to be totally relaxed, horny and rid yourself of your anxiety. you only have one objective - ie to use that mouth to satisfy your lust. Look at her with lust, think of ravaging her etc

- to do the above, sometimes its better to do with a WL as with your GF you may feel bad that you take so long and cannot cum etc. Tell the WL that you will take a long time, but the only thing you wanna do is fuck her mouth. If she quote you a FJ price, so be it. Whatever it takes so that you wont be feeling bad for taking a long time to come, since you already paid for the svc.

- think about this: if you can cum with HJ and FJ, why cannot cum with BJ. One reason could be psychilogical as abovementioned. The other could be the motion. Instead of her blowing you all the time, alternate with you fucking her face, ie you use her mouth like a CB.

I believe once you've done it one time ie cum thru BJ, you would have broken the psychological barrier and subsequent times might be easier.

Hope this helps