The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Taipei (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=16873)

TannedT 11-03-2004 08:53 AM

Taipei

Hello bruthers, me bored in Taipei. Anyone knows where to hook up chicks for ONS or paid sex?

gigantic_tk 11-03-2004 12:20 PM

Re: Taipei

Quote:

Originally posted by TannedT
Hello bruthers, me bored in Taipei. Anyone knows where to hook up chicks for ONS or paid sex?
Look for Barber Shop, many are operated till early morning.
At NT20000 to NT40000 (ard S$200) for 2 hours either on barber chair or msg bed, with partition room with video TV. Gal I have tried is quite young, in their mid 20s. Formerly at xI Men Ting now I think have shifted to Sin min lu areas. From Taiwan Chinese Website there are many FL providing HP contacts.......:D

gigantic_tk 11-03-2004 01:44 PM

Re: Re: Taipei

Quote:

Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Look for Barber Shop, many are operated till early morning.
At NT2000 to NT4000 (ard S$200) for 2 hours either on barber chair or msg bed, with partition room with video TV. Gal I have tried is quite young, in their mid 20s. Formerly at Xi Men Ding now I think have shifted to Minshang E. Rd. Sec 1 areas. From Taiwan Chinese Website there are many FL providing HP contacts.......:D

Since you are in Taipei, look for the Taiwan Directory and you will find these ads~~about relaxing massages by young ladies...give them a call - you will not regret it.........
:D

gigantic_tk 11-03-2004 03:23 PM

you might want to try to call this OKT who provide FL at TAIPEI:

¥x¥__ݾ±MÂd©f

¨_¬°±I¹æªº³£·|³æ¨_¨k¤l,§Ú·QÁ`·|¦³±I¹æÃø_@ªº®É_Ô.³o _Ó®É_Ô¹À,§ä°s©±®ø¶O¤Ó°ª,
«e©¹Å@½§©±¤S©È¹J¨ì¶Â©±³Q§|¡X--½ÐÅý¦P¬O³£·|¨k¤lªº§Ú¨ÓÀ°¦U¦ìªº¦£,»ù¥Øªí¦p¤U:
Àu½è¤¤°ê¨ÎÄR 3K
Àu½è¤¤°êÅ@¤h.ªÅ©n 4k
³»¯Å¤¤°ê¤º¦ç¼Ò¯S¨à 6k
(¤¤°ê¦U¬Ù¦n¯ù¬Ò¦³)

¥xÆW»¶©f.¦è¬I 4K
¥xÆW¤k¤j¾Ç¥Í 5k
¥xÆW±MÂd¤p©j 6k
(µ´«D«K©yªº°²¥x¯ù,«OÃҦʤÀ¦Ê¬O¥xÆW¤g¥Í¤gªø)

¥i«ü©w¯ùÄÖ©M²£¦a©Î¦UºØ¯S§O_n¨D(¦p¤@¤ý¤G¦Z,¤fÃz,¤G¤ ý¤@¦Z,¬rÀsÆp,¦B¤õ¤__«¤Ñ,¨««áªù),
¤£º¡·N¥i´«¥B¤£»Ýµ¹¨®°¨¶O(¥[¸`¶R¤T°e¤@,°µ§¹¤~¦¬´Ú,¥i¤£__¦¸¼Æ£²)

¤@«ß¥~°e¦Ü±z«ü©wªº¦aÂI,º¡¤T¦¸«á,²Ä¥|¦¸¥i§é»ù¤_¦Ê,¨ 泦U¦¡Àu«Ý¬¡°Ê

Åwªï¹q¬¢0917442833 ¤p°¨12:00-24:00¤j¥x¥_¿¤¥«

Note: I have yet to try, me only babershop leh....
enjoy, cheonging and bonking with safety precaution.....
Regards.

:D

gigantic_tk 16-03-2004 11:05 AM

Contact for Massage in Taipei

Special masage
for complete relaxing
multi languange speaking
attentive masseuse available!
WENDY (02) 2518-0378

ALL BUSINESS MAN
the best special massage and service in town
Call Now Yuki And friends
(02)8671-2001

Prices from 1500NT/hr and 3000Nt/2hr

:confused:

gigantic_tk 03-11-2004 02:05 PM

These are some of the Taiwan FR I have compiled, pasted it to share with bros here who are in need of these info.

If you're a business man then you have the money to afford better sex in Taipei. So far as I know, that means you can go to a men's club; you can go to a massage parlor that lets girls out; you can go to the Combat Zone; or you can call a girl from one of the services in the newspaper.

1) Calling a girl from newspaper is a good bet, in my experience. Look in the China Post. Call a few of the places. Tell them what kind of girl you like. If the operator doesn't seem that attentive, tell them that you will send the girl back if she's not what you're looking for. Or call another place. If you're firm about what you want, they will usually listen. If you don't know what you want, at least be clear that you want a really hot girl, not one of the average ones. This will mean that you'll pay NT4500 (a minimum if you want really good looks)-6500 (I've never paid this much, but you can if you wish to). Probably they will ask NT5000, or NT6000 for one of their ¡§higher-class¡¨ girls. For that amount, the girl will come over, give you an oil massage for a half hour, probably blow you, and have sex: running time, 1 hour.

If you want her to stay longer, it will be cheaper to negotiate that with her (though you'll have to be inventive with your sign language, cause she mostly likely won't speak English). If you negotiate with the service, they'll probably just tell you double price for double time.

If you can't have girls coming to the Sherwood, check into any one of thousand nice, middle-range hotels in Taipei, and call from there.

2) Going to the Combat Zone is much disputed thing. It is over-priced, in a way. It can be annoying to have the mamasans ask you to buy drinks. And some of the girls are not much to look at. But the good things about the Combat Zone are clear: you can take your time and find the girl you want (if she happens to be there); you can sit and drink with her until you want to leave; and you can ask her to stay all night, so there's no rush. (And even if you don't take any one out, it's fun to drink and have girls rub your cock while they're trying to get money out of you; isn't it?)--The one time I went there was fantastic. I went around to a number of bars, had a beer at each and, seeing nothing interesting, left. Went into one of the classier-looking bars right on Linsen Rd., found a woman I liked, paid the bar fine and left. Went to a hotel, drank beer and talked, and had great sex a couple times over the next few hours. Bar fine: NT2000. (Yes, it sucks, but that's what it is.) Girl: NT3000 for three hours. (Great deal for Taipei.)

3) If you go to a men's club, you'll find the absolute hottest girls. Barbie dolls in high-fashion. You will be afraid, some of them will be so good looking. Unfortunately, I don't know much about these places, and for most of them you would probably have to speak some Mandarin. The only reason I mention it, then, is because there is one men's club I've seen, on Chungsiao E. Rd., just East of Tun-hua, in the California Gym/MTV building, that is crying out for a visit by someone who can tell us the score. If you sit in the lobby of the building in the evening, you will see the girls pass by. The heat in your pants will guide you to the elevator, where you will press the button for the 7th floor. When you get out, there will be a woman there in a strange Roman costume who you can talk to. Even if she doesn't speak English fluently, she'll know the key phrases: girl, how much, all night, etc.

The management of the Sherwood certainly won¡¦t stop you bringing one of these girls in. And your business friends will just as certainly envy you.

If you go to this place, write back and spill.

4) You can also go to a massage parlor that lets girls go out with customers. There is one on Keelung Rd., just North-East of Sinyi, across from the Hyatt. This place is in the newspaper and will send girls to your place, if you want. All the girls I got (over the phone) from this place were nice and most of them were fairly good-looking. But you can also go there, get a massage, and take the girl out if you want.

Good luck.

gigantic_tk 03-11-2004 02:07 PM

2nd Parts

If you're looking for just a great, affordable FJ, then you should try out the better saunas in town: Wen Sa (remodeled and now called Jing Hua) and CaesarWorld (15th floor in the Huan Ya Building). You can specify which type of girl you want, and I've had fantastic experience about 90% of the time.

Also, a few of the higher-end KTVs have some incredibly gorgeous girls these days. My favorite is still Red Horse on Hsin Yi Road. It costs about NT4500-6000 for these girls, but they really are great. If anyone needs the name of one of the JingLi's (mamasan/manager) there, just let me know.

The Combat Zone should always be a last resort. The mamasan at Charlie Brown's is especially good at ripping guys off. She promises young, beautiful girls and always ends up showing the same old girls (Penny and her friends) who have been there for years. There is one cute new girl I met a couple of weeks ago, but even she has the same money-grubbing attitude as the others. I guess they indoctrinate them quickly at Charlie Brown's!

Since I'm usually the only guy who speaks Mandarin when I'm with a group of foreigners, I'm often asked to help negotiate things and check out the lay of the land in various places. So, I've had a chance to talk to a LOT of different mamasans and managers around Taipei and PeiTou. I've always had the best experiences with either sauna girls or high-end KTV girls. I've even taken a few with me to some local golf clubs where we've had dinner, spent the night and then played golf together the next day. My kind of date!

gigantic_tk 03-11-2004 02:08 PM

3rd Parts

I went to the MTV / California gym building to check out the men's club there. Glib, you were right on! Sat in the lobby for a while sipping a Starbucks. The women that passed thru were gorgeous and quite classy looking. I did go to the 7th floor. The sign says Ceasar's Dalace. Since it was my first time, spoke english, the girl in the roman garb called the manager. Nice guy and explained all that would happen. Entrance fee, room fee, booze, girl, take out till morning....TW$25,000. It was very tempting as the women were incredible....and for 4-5 hours. But I wanted more experience under my belt before I plunked down this kinda bucks. Not sure if it was the real total or the starting point from where it was inflated. But sure would like to try at least once.

I did end up calling girls from the paper. 1st on was pretty cute and well worth it....though she rushed too much. Second and third were very attractive, stayed the agreed time, and performed all expected and promised. Overall, a good experience. They were TW$5,000 each for an hour.

My other experience were with Barber Shops. There was one down a few blocks from the Sherwood (turn right as you exit the hotel). Lots of neon, but no pole. Pretty upscale too. Got a great 2 hour massage for TW$2,000, but turned down for anything "special". The masseuse was very young and cute. Next went to the one right across the street from the Sherwood. Same set-up, lots of neon, upscale set-up, no pole. I asked for special massage going in and was again told it was not available. So left.

So that was my time in Taipei. I know I may have been able to negotiate some, but just wanted to check out the scene this trip. Maybe more next time.

gigantic_tk 03-11-2004 02:11 PM

4th Parts - Temporary on-hold here.

You know that there is this Caesarworld Sauna, it cost NT4000. JingHua Sauna is the same price as Caesarworld Sauna but the gals service you only for 45 minutes. The entrance fee to these sauna is around NT500 in Taipei.

Further down from Taipei at Panchiao, there is this famous Sauna called GongGuan but I was told it was burnt down 2 years ago, dun know if this Saunna had reopened again.

Near the TaoYuan Airport and Chungli there are few good sauna there-explore yourself then..........

Another place called MeiRenDzwo ("Nobody Sitting") has some gorgeous girls who are there only to be taken out, although it's called a KTV. But, it's quite expensive; about NT9000 to take a girl. I don't have the details with me, you need to explore it yourself.

More to explore by yourself, in Taiwan then....................................hehehe

Dcclguy 13-01-2014 02:01 AM

is Jinghua or Caesar's still open? I know thread is a bit old.

Thanks!

fantasyinjector 08-02-2014 11:17 AM

Is this places still alive? Heading to TW nx week

blury18 08-02-2014 11:32 PM

Planning to go TW, Taipei end of march and looking for entertainment. Bros got any recommendation ? I'll be staying near zhongshan area. Would like to try their club and also MP/FJ services :D