The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Women over 50 - Do they still get wet?? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=192215)

indotaipan 30-06-2010 10:01 AM

Women over 50 - Do they still get wet??

Any experienced bros here who have bonked any MILF over 50?? Do they still get wet or do I need to standby KY?? Cheers and thanks for advising.

cereal-killer 30-06-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Women over 50 - Do they still get wet??

if she's dry, you're not doing yr job properly

dmtpl 30-06-2010 10:31 AM

Bro all women I wack so far can get wet. The oldest I
had was 62 Italian, who is a horse trainer in Australia.
Super wet !
Second was 58 or 59 local Brown Sugar MILF also very wet and horny
wants more and more.

Its all up to you to please her first.

newyorker88 30-06-2010 11:40 AM

Why not? They can be horny as well... 50s or 60s....

newbie89 30-06-2010 12:35 PM

no menopause?

sexualfantasi 30-06-2010 03:37 PM

maybe good sex can lead to late or no menopause.

go-blog 30-06-2010 04:09 PM

yeah ... but `men no pause', always keep going!!!

indotaipan 30-06-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indotaipan (Post 4979326)
Any experienced bros here who have bonked any MILF over 50?? Do they still get wet or do I need to standby KY?? Cheers and thanks for advising.

Just to add on to why I asked that question. Probably gonna get the chance to bonk this MILF I got to know 2 weeks back. Have never had any women older than 50 before and man....she looks like Lin Chin Siah now!! The past 2 weeks we got kind of close and everytime we talked about sex she kept saying if she can still do it and that it's all dried up down there. I know she gets horny whenever we met and that's why I am working towards bonking her soon.

B52bomber 30-06-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indotaipan (Post 4981410)
Just to add on to why I asked that question. Probably gonna get the chance to bonk this MILF I got to know 2 weeks back. Have never had any women older than 50 before and man....she looks like Lin Chin Siah now!! The past 2 weeks we got kind of close and everytime we talked about sex she kept saying if she can still do it and that it's all dried up down there. I know she gets horny whenever we met and that's why I am working towards bonking her soon.

get some KY.. it helps!

cereal-killer 30-06-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indotaipan (Post 4981410)

you cunt be a retard bro... She's giving you the signal to fuck her brains inside out
she's hinting she's dry cos she needs yr help ! but be prepared to see a wrinkled one eye monster when she spreads... Wooo and not getting big angsana trees. hopefully she has the decency to trim, well if she's not trimmed then a pair of scissors might cum in super handy. who knows, u may be the first to get her spread while she gets pampered between her legs

MeePokDry 01-07-2010 07:30 PM

Yes they do...super wet too, some with bald, some trim, some truely hairy! but they still smell and taste great.

worry of dry? use your saliva! its the best lubi...

BEST of ALL...CAN RAW RAW RAW!:p

eeemen 01-07-2010 10:23 PM

Update us with a FR when u get to bonk her :D, cheers bro & good luck ................

indotaipan 02-07-2010 08:48 AM

Yo Cereal_Killer bro take it easy lah.. I am not the "any hole" also can one type lah. I prefer to play the prowl, hunt, catch and play game. Just like fishing, the thrill is in the fight the satisfaction will cum next.

Sorry Bro Eeemen may disappoint you in the prospect of a FR. Not a very expresssive writer. hahaha. If write badly afterwards kana zap somemore. Anyways will probably reel in the target in the next couple of days. :) now that I know that she can still get wet. Man... I really look forward to bonking her.

Jchua 02-07-2010 10:03 AM

I am sure they will get wet, and VERY WET, cos i have tried, many times, and she is now begging me to FUCK her, they need it. Cheers:) When I started firt time, it was dry and tight, very difficult to get in, but once they get the feel again, it just free flow and u know u had conquer her, good feeling.:)

sgbrowndevil 02-07-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indotaipan (Post 4985113)
........ Anyways will probably reel in the target in the next couple of days. :) now that I know that she can still get wet. Man... I really look forward to bonking her.

Bro, i wish you good luck. I'd once bonks a 52 yo women when i was working in Cambodia a year+ ago and she's still wet and horny. she likes her pussy to be licked and kissed and in return she automatically sucks my cock and thereafter she wants to be fucked once every 2 days until I have to avoid her.