The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FB in office (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=202613)

SiliconVibrator 25-08-2010 06:29 PM

Re: FB in office

yup yup yup, 3 years ago. not within the same office though but same company. really miss the times. always looking forward to knock off time n off we go to do 'exercise' :D

block11 25-08-2010 07:04 PM

i got Food Buddies in office.... meet them for lunch daily and bitch about management. so exciting :D

pokeman71 25-08-2010 09:04 PM

I work in a MNC, got few ah soh quite close to me. But I just dun dare to push my luck.

How should I start.

imaginative 25-08-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by block11 (Post 5151614)
i got Food Buddies in office.... meet them for lunch daily and bitch about management. so exciting :D

hahaha LOL nice one bro :D

bugmenot 25-08-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeman71 (Post 5151968)
I work in a MNC, got few ah soh quite close to me. But I just dun dare to push my luck.

How should I start.

Bro trust me you won't wan to mess with the ah sohs.. :D

weewee23 25-08-2010 10:11 PM

actually, it can be quite dangerous right? what if it goes public... that will be like so shi*....

nottieguy07 25-08-2010 10:55 PM

Bro,Better don't hit in your own backyard. In the end the person suffering will be you yourself. Currently had a FB not only in the same company, but in the same department and same office. Initial stage was good... I mean, anytime you want after work sure can get. Did in in the office when all the others had gone back.

Now, she starting to get so possesive....Really a pain in the back... Even when i talk to other colleague(woman) she would get jelous...... And the worst thing is, since she is my junior, she expect to get more privillage compared with the others. If not you would see the face and attitude sucks the whole day....

Haizzzzz.... How did i get in this mess... Now looking for another job t get away from her......If i can turn back the time, i would surely reject the proposal from her....

KittyC 25-08-2010 11:55 PM

yeah.. agree with bugmenot.. never mess with ah soh! once they start to gossip!!! It's never ending! ;)

It's fun to have a FB in office! Always trying to look for different place to have quickie and it's just a message away! v:D

breast-talk 25-08-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott999 (Post 5149718)
Scott999 raised his hand! :D
I call them CB... Colleague with Benefits.

hahaha....i like that! :D

KittyC 26-08-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmenot (Post 5152056)
Bro trust me you won't wan to mess with the ah sohs.. :D

agree with bugmenot... never under estimate the power of ah sohs in the office! when they start to gossip! That's the end of everything!!! ;)

Always enjoy having a FB in office... it's just a message away and that's when we start to hunt for new places ard the office! :D

SGDreamchaser 26-08-2010 02:26 AM

YA MAN! not in same department at least. unless u are prepared to switch jobs soon.

what about fbs from the mrt? heard a story from my cousin where he managed to hook one 5 years his senior from a damm packed train. lol.

macca 26-08-2010 06:35 AM

wah... MRT also can... si bei li hi.... used to have one in previous office.... end up very psscesive and get into lots of problem.... so best is ONS.... better dun get too INTO it before its too late...

Bangster 26-08-2010 11:43 AM

I'm a fishmonger at the wet market.

My colleagues are the pork butcher, the indian mutton butcher, the eggs uncle and the veggie uncle.

Got one chio auntie set up her yong tau foo stall earlier this year but scared off by all of us who can't seem to keep our leering eyes off her....

The pork butcher would be swinging the very phallic pig tail at her, the indian butcher keep rubbing his hairy chest, the veggie uncle kept asking her to buy his cucumbers. I gave her lotsa of see-hum (cockles) and oysters.

Now that she's left....we are back to our boring old selves again...

BigBoy2 26-08-2010 01:11 PM

I would love to but heard and saw too many which turns out really bad..... Like wife come into the office to bang tables and slap the woman la.....

Managers got fired la........

People losing their jobs and their bright future suddenly becomes dark like no light at the end of the tunnel, etc.........

I still abide to the rule which lots of brother here says..... DO NOT EAT AND SHIT AT THE SAME PLACE....

For me as a man, I think work comes first and then the rest will pop up automatically when one have the $$ and power...... So bors think again before you do anything stupid.

Just my 2 cents worth.

bleuwings 26-08-2010 02:15 PM

Have gals trying to get touchy wif me b4 in office, but usually I tend to ignore as there's so much shit to clear in office and dun wanna get too many gossips going ard.

Especially in meeting rooms, slot of leg actions...