The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TN in Sembawang (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=79062)

kawakubo 13-12-2007 03:13 PM

TN in Sembawang

Recently saw an ad in Newpaper on TN in Sembawang Rd. After taking a closer look, I realised the area is quite remote. If it provide some sense of security, thats good. Recently a lot of raids have been carried out and TN has open and close like nobody business.
When I entered the place, I saw two old 'bengs' chit chating with the PRC. A bit of piss off as these men are really those that love to show off. Anyway, one young girl show me the way to a room and I opt for 'mosha massage'. Lovely was the word I could use as the warm water run thro' my body and I close my eyes to relax. Along the way, this young PRC (19 yrs) also use her palm to rub my balls and lower tummy. As I'm not sure whether a young chick, with a bit of shyness, would provide special, I relaxed further and let my didi had an erection.
Upon getting my hint, she ask me to go for shower.
After shower, I laid on the matress and told her the mosha massage is great. There is no need for any hard massage as I'm not tire. She respond, with shyness is, then what can I do for you. I told her to give me an option. She said she do HJ, BJ and FJ. Arh.........my trick is out again. I have not enough in my pocket and there is no ATM around, so how? She was sweet to say pay me what you have.
So I opt for FJ and the whole process was enjoyable.

Name: Sorry bro, I really forget her name leow.
Look: 6.5/10 Plain Jane and just look like a student.
Ht:1.7m
Size:Slim
Boob: 31A-B
BBBJ: No power
$$$: $30 (massage) + $70

The place is quite far off and it will be quite inconvenience if one do not have car.
FJ:7/10
Cunt: not bushy

kupchai 13-12-2007 10:06 PM

Re: TN in Sembawang

beside the malay coffee shop is it

kawakubo 14-12-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kupchai (Post 2456244)
beside the malay coffee shop is it

Yes, very secluded. I like this place as there is not many pple there.
Inside, there are 1 one young, 1 MILF and 2 twenty plus ladies.

wonderz 14-12-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawakubo (Post 2457044)

From your description, i think i know which joint u referring to. Yup... not many new walk in customers. Mostly regulars or referrals.

cooler8 14-12-2007 06:46 PM

ya.. i had tried the place last week oso..had one lady in mid twenties.. Place is very out of place..Dun think anyone can go without vehicle..Alot of ":ah pek" hang around..The last time went there for makan at the coffeshop saw a bunch of ang moh going in..:mad: Hope can last long..:p

surbana 14-12-2007 11:02 PM

Hi bros care to share the location with me??I stay in Yishun..

comfy 17-12-2007 05:21 AM

didnt know about this place though had pass by whenever send friend back home. will try with bros recommendations from here soon.

jurassic_prick 20-12-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawakubo (Post 2457044)

Bro, if it's the one beside the Halal coffeshop, then it's only 50% new lah. You can check out the "R&R in the North" thread for history.

Anyway, I say it's 50% new because it was shut down after some jackass neighbour complained about fighting or such. But I guess the new joint probably is by a new owner now, so we can't call it reopen. Sadly, the location is certainly still within AV's radar.

I stay in the north and will drop by to recee later. If WL looks reasonable enough then will try and post FR later too. :)

levin lee 20-12-2007 10:52 PM

I went to this joint before last time. Its been a long time but its nice to know its back.

Shall check it out next week when i around that area to visit suppliers.:p

NorthGuy 21-12-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurassic_prick (Post 2472441)
Bro, if it's the one beside the Halal coffeshop, then it's only 50% new lah. You can check out the "R&R in the North" thread for history.

Anyway, I say it's 50% new because it was shut down after some jackass neighbour complained about fighting or such. But I guess the new joint probably is by a new owner now, so we can't call it reopen. Sadly, the location is certainly still within AV's radar.

I stay in the north and will drop by to recee later. If WL looks reasonable enough then will try and post FR later too. :)

Bro. It not the same shop as the R&R in the north. Different shop and not in the same area as R&R north.

Durian Head 21-12-2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawakubo (Post 2455418)
Recently saw an ad in Newpaper on TN in Sembawang Rd. After taking a closer look, I realised the area is quite remote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurassic_prick (Post 2472441)
Bro, if it's the one beside the Halal coffeshop, then it's only 50% new lah. You can check out the "R&R in the North" thread for history

I dont think it is the same joint, bro kwakubo mentioned saw an ad in
Newpaper and area is quite remote, I guessed it is the one near to
Sembawang Park area ( also seen the ad in Newpaper and called them
for direction).

dettol 21-12-2007 11:23 AM

Went there last week to check it out. A very ulu place with 2 to 3 pubs beside it. Although the place is far off track, it is not exactly descreet as a lot of pubbers smoking outside. A bunch of people were sitting on the railings.

Stepped in and saw 3 ladies inside. 1 milf, 1 soon to be milf and 1 late twenties chatting happily on the sofa. The twenties plus stood up and showed me to the room after asking me high or low bed. Place looks new and clean. They only turned on the air con when I arrived. Throughout they keep changing the music CDs which I find very irritating.

The one I had is called Xiao Li, and claimed she came from another joint and only there for 2 days. Massage so so only and asked me whether she is using too much strength??? Chatty and friendly.
Offered to use oil but the amount she put is as good as no oil at all.
Popped the question later and quoted me fj 150 and hj 80 both inclusive of entrance. :eek: No touching allowed. :eek:

Siao man. So ex and yet no touching!!! Declined any of her offers as she maintained her pricing even though I said I did not bring enough. Paid 30 and left. May return another day to try the milf.

dettol 21-12-2007 03:15 PM

Its not the one beside the malay coffeeshop nor is it mentioned in the R&R thread. This one is further in. Very ulu one.

Glen2712 21-12-2007 04:28 PM

I'm really confused now, and with the Sembawang Shopping Centre being demolished, I was totally lost in the north side. :o

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

ezralusk03 23-12-2007 05:07 PM

Drove to that area wif fren for supper last nite ard 12.30am but was sianz ½ when the 2 kopidiams there were already closed. Happened to noticed this TN but it was closed also wif all the lights already being switched off. Saw 2-3 cmi PRCs :eek: along the railing rd side when detouring to other venue for supper. Thinking they should be a/f work waiting for cab.

Am thinking to venture this joint during nxt pay day to see if got any gems. Any bros' updated FR would be appreciated.

cheerz

Ps: merry xmas to all and peace..:)