The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=66580)

taka77 08-05-2008 10:43 PM

Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah_Hia (Post 2756863)
If i'm not wrong should be in Sydney Hotel on the way to Batam Center.

Cheers !

Ah Pui ....... when u bringing me to titanic? hahahaha ......... :D

kingkong959 12-05-2008 05:02 PM

Going to Batam soon. Anyone can recommends places to get girls besides titanic? thx

samster81 13-05-2008 01:37 AM

My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type but personally i am hoping to try something special so which massage or spa shop have special?

blue_swatch 15-05-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samster81 (Post 2765496)
My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type but personally i am hoping to try something special so which massage or spa shop have special?

me personally have not been there as well. if there is someone to go with or show me, I will gladly go as well :D

jimmy76 20-05-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samster81 (Post 2765496)
My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type l?

Do try the SPORT MASSAGE opp Harmoni hotel at Nagoya city

shua 21-05-2008 01:12 PM

Hi to all seasoned Batam brothers here...

i will be going to Turi Beach Resort in June... came to this thread to see any possible happening at the beach resort there...

did a search on Turi but the reading is too much for me to handle... therefore anyone can fill in abit of info for me??? thks thks...

afvkido 21-05-2008 04:53 PM

Hi all bro. New to batam. Will be going down there this friday with 2 of my friends. Any good (special) spa or any good (special) spot that i should go to? We will be going to the BATAM CENTRE ferry terminal since we would like to go for some shopping at mega mall too. What is the rate like for now? Never been to batam before so really need help from all you brothers.
Thanks in advance.

vanillaspice79 22-05-2008 10:44 AM

Chatting with Samsters about Batam

Dear Samsters,

How are you? My name is vanillaspice79 and I'm an Australian student doing research on Singaporean guys who go to Batam. I'm interested in talking to you about your experiences in Batam, where you go and what it's like.

I want to invite you to contact me and chat about your experiences. If you are willing, what I would like to do is for you to either PM me here, or email me at [email protected]. If you would prefer to chat in a chat room, here or somewhere else like gmail chat, hotmail chat etc that's fine as well.

I understand that you may be a bit sceptical about this request. Please be assured that I'm not out to criticize any guys who go there, or portray your activities in a negative light. I'm genuinely interested in knowing about your experiences. I also want to point out that I respect the rights of all Samsters to being anonymous, and will ensure that all of your information remains confidential so that no Sammyboys will be identified.

If you would like further information about the project, or about who I am, I can send you an individual information pack. I look forward to chatting with you further!

Thanks very much for your time,

vanillaspice79

BS07 22-05-2008 02:33 PM

Utama Hotel

just thought I will check with those who frequent utama hotel. is there a lot of difference between standard and deluxe rooms?

also anyone ever checked the rates for the GROs from the ktv in the hotel? spotted some syt the last time i was there but couldnt approach as i was with some gal already. :p

BS07 22-05-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afvkido (Post 2782021)
Hi all bro. New to batam. Will be going down there this friday with 2 of my friends. Any good (special) spa or any good (special) spot that i should go to? We will be going to the BATAM CENTRE ferry terminal since we would like to go for some shopping at mega mall too. What is the rate like for now? Never been to batam before so really need help from all you brothers.
Thanks in advance.

i just checked the exchange rate, should be getting 6800+ already :eek:

brownskinz 27-05-2008 09:10 PM

Am tempted to go Batam this friday, for 2D 1N mission... solo trip... any elders goin?:D

sharpedo5869 30-05-2008 01:02 PM

Hi Bro,

I'm a new bird here. This is my first virgin report on a island of fun. I think the massage was good n cheap. And some of the cewek are young n playful. Don't really know what is the rate so I managed to book one at 500k. Hope the senior bro here can enlighten me.

The negative was that the gal asked for more tips after I gave her 100k. Next trip, i will want to travel up there with the bro here ...

hendri 30-05-2008 03:01 PM

no offences, bro or sis, this australian student.. are you a boy or a girl? if you are a girl, i am most willing to answer any questions on Batam... i may even demonstrate whatever needs to be demonstrated....i have been `cheonging` batam since 1970s....

Czar Boris 31-05-2008 11:52 PM

Investigator Needed

Need Help from Batam Experts : I am involved with lady in Nagoya I need Private investigator to find out if she is really what she say she is ; anyone know of professional that does that work on Batam.

Tryplay 02-06-2008 09:25 AM

Re: Investigator Needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Czar Boris (Post 2801830)
Need Help from Batam Experts : I am involved with lady in Nagoya I need Private investigator to find out if she is really what she say she is ; anyone know of professional that does that work on Batam.

There are alot of bro here will volunteer to get involve in this case, heheheh. Juz provide us with information of where she work? Her name and contact no. etc....., and what you information you need?

No offend, cos i tink bro here are more trustworthly then Pte Investigator there, they might work hand in hand later, u never know. :D

Cheers