The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=66580)

blackjack_king 15-04-2007 08:56 PM

Re: Batam Info Thread

nice hotel with swimming pool.:D

KongLong69 16-04-2007 12:11 AM

Any bros care to lead the way for another batam venture...hope to get 1 or 2 more bros go for an overnight or day trip during the weekdays, please pm me and we make arrangement from there.....regards

evilspawnsss 17-04-2007 12:55 PM

Hi Bros out there..Back from a great trip to batam..Here my Short Fr..9 frds went there on sat morning 14/4 8am..reach world trade get boat tickets..but i miss out the early timing so sit there and wait for another hr..(ok singapore skip) Reach Batam with a group of friends..straight go to the hotel(Island Garden)..Check in do the etc etc..Meet up rest of my friends and go to shopping center(TOP 100) to buy crackers,beer which cost hell cheap :D after that go to the KTV liao..maybe too early so the girl hven come yet..den go nearby kopi shop drink..weather is very very hot..den 30 mins went in check again..few coming..so we wait awhile and 2 my frd got their chewek there..(SYT type) and we walk to next KTV..not ready yet so we take taxi to our next destination..walk in saw a few not bad..but my friend say go to next one which is nearby to c any better..went in see..waaa..omg all CMI..den 2 my frd straight go to the last ktv and book 2 girls..so left 4 of us..went to last place..is not ktv but massage..so go in look look..3 of us saw our liking girls and we call and go ahead...my chewek was a really god..take care of u server u etc etc..but she not a SYT type..more to mature thinking..ok dun know wat to say liao..here the damage

Boat-$34
Hotel-$45
Chewek-Rp250,000 ( SDG around $42)
Food- Rp450,000 ($75,Total of 12 person include 3 heniken and 1 guiness)
Taxi - Rp20,000 - Rp-15,000($2.50-$3.50)
Beer-RP3,000++ ( forget but only SDG $1++)buy at TOP 100

So total i spend $180 over there..$20 is tips for the chewek..

* my friend had a bad experince there..C anyone interested in the FR if so Will post later on. :)

sohbuckkong 17-04-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilspawnsss (Post 1970952)
Hi .........Chewek-Rp250,000 ( SDG around $42)
......... :)

Hi u paid $42 for a night or short time.
Thanks

evilspawnsss 17-04-2007 02:47 PM

Hi bro..pay for whole nite de hee hee. When u see the girl liao..confirm liao..pay the mamasan money liao..let her know ur hotel number if u guys too many ppl..as 1 taxi cannot drive all..Hotel num and hotel name..After u go back..the girl will arrive shortly..Another way is if u 1 or 2 person?u book liao wait for them to collect their item after tt they will follow u back to hotel liao..They will go back next morning..as for timing i not sure..for mine leave at after breakfast..

sohbuckkong 18-04-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilspawnsss (Post 1971214)
Hi bro..pay for whole nite de hee hee. When u see the girl liao..confirm liao..pay the mamasan money liao..let her know ur hotel number if u guys too many ppl..as 1 taxi cannot drive all..Hotel num and hotel name..After u go back..the girl will arrive shortly..Another way is if u 1 or 2 person?u book liao wait for them to collect their item after tt they will follow u back to hotel liao..They will go back next morning..as for timing i not sure..for mine leave at after breakfast..

whole night for $42 singapore dollars is cheap. assuming if I pay $100 for overnight, can I get a better looking gals there?

No-go 18-04-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohbuckkong (Post 1972552)
whole night for $42 singapore dollars is cheap. assuming if I pay $100 for overnight, can I get a better looking gals there?

good looking gals doesnt mean better services. depend wat u really want. good service or good looking gal.

evilspawnsss 18-04-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No-go (Post 1972561)
good looking gals doesnt mean better services. depend wat u really want. good service or good looking gal.

Agree..mine is normal looking nia but her serive is tip top lor..my friend book for SYT one -_-" 1 cannot make it lor...really SYT..young girls haiz...

SonicGear 18-04-2007 10:42 AM

Just went over the weekend aft a long time absence wif evilspawnss . :D
Realli change alot , kinda of lost when i reach there, heng got my frd guide mi through.
Rch there ard 10+ , take a cab to our hotel, check in & aft went out change $ & buy beer, tidbits etc. Think the shopping center is Top 100.
Aft dat sat cab to choose the gers liao, too bad we were too early & the gers were still not available. Sat down at nearby coffee shop & had a drink, waited for 30 mins & finally reece party reported some movement in the Ktv.
Proceed inside & let my frds choose as they 1st there. Aft choosing my frds took to a few other places & finally left 3 of us . We rch a particular destination & the remaining 3 of us each finally choose a ger to our liking.
Hmm mine more to mature type , average looking but wow gf feelings.

Damages:
Ferry: $34
Taxi: $2.50-$3.30 (Rp.15,000-20,000 the most)
Hotel: $45 or (Rp. 275,000)
Ger: $42 (Rp.250,000)
Makan: Ard $80 ( total 12 persons) + beer & drinks
* beer there is only ard S$1.00 , damn cheap sia.
Total damages ard $180-200

Ger Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (mind blowing & hardworking)
Fuck: 9/10 (damn responsive & wet especially doggy)
Gf: 8.5/10 (treat u well & very gf feelings, shower for u etc) Shiok
Total Shots: 2 nia. :)
RTF: sure , y not, kinda of miss her rite nw.

evilspawnsss 18-04-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicGear (Post 1972633)
Just went over the weekend aft a long time absence wif evilspawnss . :D
Realli change alot , kinda of lost when i reach there, heng got my frd guide mi through.
Rch there ard 10+ , take a cab to our hotel, check in & aft went out change $ & buy beer, tidbits etc. Think the shopping center is Top 100.
Aft dat sat cab to choose the gers liao, too bad we were too early & the gers were still not available. Sat down at nearby coffee shop & had a drink, waited for 30 mins & finally reece party reported some movement in the Ktv.
Proceed inside & let my frds choose as they 1st there. Aft choosing my frds took to a few other places & finally left 3 of us . We rch a particular destination & the remaining 3 of us each finally choose a ger to our liking.
Hmm mine more to mature type , average looking but wow gf feelings.

Damages:
Ferry: $34
Taxi: $2.50-$3.30 (Rp.15,000-20,000 the most)
Hotel: $45 or (Rp. 275,000)
Ger: $42 (Rp.250,000)
Makan: Ard $80 ( total 12 persons) + beer & drinks
* beer there is only ard S$1.00 , damn cheap sia.
Total damages ard $180-200

Ger Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (mind blowing & hardworking)
Fuck: 9/10 (damn responsive & wet especially doggy)
Gf: 8.5/10 (treat u well & very gf feelings, shower for u etc) Shiok
Total Shots: 2 nia. :)
RTF: sure , y not, kinda of miss her rite nw.

Hee hee mi too..already start missing the time at there..all the feeling..arhhh...when i can go again?! hahah

blackjack_king 18-04-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilspawnsss (Post 1972641)
Hee hee mi too..already start missing the time at there..all the feeling..arhhh...when i can go again?! hahah

its just an hour ferry ride to batam .. can go anytime as u wish bro.

evilspawnsss 18-04-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack_king (Post 1972709)
its just an hour ferry ride to batam .. can go anytime as u wish bro.

Working commitment lor..and cannot always cheong oso hee hee wait i stuck there :D

blackjack_king 18-04-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilspawnsss (Post 1972751)
Working commitment lor..and cannot always cheong oso hee hee wait i stuck there :D

can lar...take the last ferry there n 2molo take the 1st ferry back to work. ;)

KongLong69 18-04-2007 12:43 PM

I'm interested to join you guys in the next outing (asap...neck long long liow)...please let me know schedule....thanks

No-go 18-04-2007 01:30 PM

mayb can organise a trip there depending on the response.