The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=66580)

BtmMan 09-07-2007 10:38 AM

Re: Batam Info Thread

You sure know how to ask questions so very nicely...
Ok, see below in BLUE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdecepticon (Post 2133661)
Tks bro. I have 3 more quest and I think the rest I would try to browse thru past threads:

1. Is it true local resident of Batam got special discount when check into their local hotels? How much is the discount? Yes, most hotels will have LOCAL rates, if you have a KIMS (work permit) you can also get the Local Rate.

2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver. Farmosa, there are at least 3 fuck shops within walking distance, but quality of CB I really dunno...

3. Any idea whether I could get hold of a detailed Batam map, especially on Jodoh/Nagoya? Had try searching on the net but came out just a plain map without much detail e.g location of joints/hotels. Detailed map I dunno where to get cos Nagoya is just a tiny little town and most ppl dun need a map to get around. Well, maybe you try check here http://nedbatam.com/ there are some small maps of Nagoya

Paiseh. This the last request. Up you for your latter answers. :D Once again, tks. No need pai sei cos U O ME 6 packs BINTANG BIRs;)

apui 09-07-2007 02:44 PM

wah so many answers only 6packs bintang bir.... cheap cheap:D

apui 09-07-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdecepticon (Post 2133661)
2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver.

bro,
can try Goodway hotel also...
a few joints juz behind the hotel... quality of cbs not bad:D

BtmMan 09-07-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apui (Post 2134473)
wah so many answers only 6packs bintang bir.... cheap cheap:D

Today got offer mah, you like to ask any questions? :p

logonpal 09-07-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 2130576)
Done, last nite lost 1 bottle of Chivas to Swing :D
Tot you are in Jkt playing Pool with Rainman?

Dear BtmMan,

Sometimes after playing a golf game in the morning, I usually have time to spare in the afternoon, from 1.30 pm up to 6 pm before my ferry takes me back to Singapore.

What and where is a good place (around Nagoya) to have a good afternoon cheong and massage?

THank in advance for your kind reply.

Pal

BtmMan 09-07-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logonpal (Post 2134762)
Dear BtmMan,

Sometimes after playing a golf game in the morning, I usually have time to spare in the afternoon, from 1.30 pm up to 6 pm before my ferry takes me back to Singapore.

What and where is a good place (around Nagoya) to have a good afternoon cheong and massage?

Pal

Sorry, I really dunno much about the massage place in Batam, maybe you can look back at those postings by Newyoker, he's the massage master...

darts 09-07-2007 05:55 PM

Hi logonpal,

Same here, however the prev time i had try a massage n spa @ Putri Garden Hotel, had a good massage wif some special which is good activity after a hard day @ the fairway n a good past time b4 the ferry back to sg.

Had also heard that Alantis is a good place to have a good massage n spa wif some special.

Hope that the above info will help in your trip...

moviezzz 09-07-2007 09:20 PM

hi.. going to batam.. do i need to pay any tax when i go in and out of batam? if need, how much?

Rub&Buah 10-07-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logonpal (Post 2134762)
Dear BtmMan,

Pal

im not an expert of batam compare to our bros here but u can try indothai(pure massage)For 80k 90mins massage then head for some sleazy quick action at femina(130k)60mins massage with s*x including or queen near famosa.Just one thing to note,the rrom at the fishbowl itself very rundown,remind me of old time kampong i stayed in.But with this kinda price(not even 30$ sing,wat can u expect?)

Happy cheonging bro:)

p/s,i got a personal taxi driver there who speak fair english who can fetch u ard at reasonable rate.Pm me if u need to,cheers; )

Rub&Buah 10-07-2007 02:50 AM

Think i will head to batam more often then before cos i just blend into it after years of cheonging in thai place.One reason also becos due to work & certain curfew,taking a ferry to batam is just like travelling to my work place from home(40mins)

my next target booking place is titanic near mega mall/batam center,Hear that for 400-500k u can get pretty good grade gals compare to the farm at 250k-320k.dun mind paying slight more for better grade gal after all its still not more than 100sing dollar.Someone say abt 500k can get a model look alike in btm already?expert,share ur experience at titanic or model look alike booking place pls?

Thanks in advance

Rub&Buah 10-07-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darts (Post 2134910)
Hi logonpal,

Same here, however the prev time i had try a massage n spa @ Putri Garden Hotel, had a good massage wif some special which is good activity after a hard day @ the fairway n a good past time b4 the ferry back to sg.

Had also heard that Alantis is a good place to have a good massage n spa wif some special.

Hope that the above info will help in your trip...

went with my driver last week to check out altanis.was actually quite late so decided to skip & look for some other action:D

i was told by the recept vip room plus 2session massage,abt 45 min massage at 280k including free use of gym/suana i think.cheapest is 160k after discount for normal cubic without door:eek: they have gor 25% off on menu.Special to be neg with the masseur herself

Hope its useful guide to bro here,Cheers

Mahalapa 10-07-2007 03:41 AM

tried a few sessions with Titanic gals ranging 500-800k e choice is quite good but e most important is e chemistry u hav with e gals,they're well known for sombong if e chemistry when wrong.Ask for Antor (Manager) for recommendation,happy hunting ;)

Xdecepticon 10-07-2007 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 2133952)
U O ME 6 packs BINTANG BIRs

No probm bro. No necessary at Batam. In sickapore also can. Recently very down. Cheong batam only recently to get rid of the stress. Once again tks for the info, especially on that link. ;)

Xdecepticon 10-07-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apui (Post 2134480)
bro, can try Goodway hotel also...
a few joints juz behind the hotel... quality of cbs not bad:D

Tks, bro apui. Will recce on that too. :)

BtmMan 10-07-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdecepticon (Post 2135837)
No probm bro. No necessary at Batam. In sickapore also can. Recently very down. Cheong batam only recently to get rid of the stress. Once again tks for the info, especially on that link. ;)

Asked about Batam then must pay and drink in Batam lah, Sg is very expensive compared to here you know... hahaha.....!!!! :p