The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1st and last time, I have decided (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=271520)

Hwei6969 25-02-2012 08:59 PM

1st and last time, I have decided

Well.. most bro may say you should not be worrying since you made this decision in the first place, but some like me just can't help it

Anyway i done my first FR since i joined this forum, and i decided it to be the last as i am not up to the test. I can't seems to get over the guilt and fear of getting STD or HIV. I dun wan to pass anything harmful to those i love. I admit it's my part of curiosity and a decision i took. Thou It's not end of the world, as nothing is tested yet and i took full protection, but the bad feelings just kicked in since i finished the session this afternoon.

Anyway it's the 1st and last of my cheongster act, i feel risk is not equal to benefit. N I can't even say sorry to my love one.
I will still roam the pictures & story section thou

Happy Bonking to the rest, just don't make a stupid decision you may live to regret

Ignore this if it annoyed you. Sorry

thaivisitor 26-02-2012 12:47 AM

Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Most people keep some of the promises they made.

And you're no different so you'll probably keep your part of your words.

I'm sure you can keep your promises of posting your last FR.

And I'm sure down the road you're going to fuck another prostitute, callgirl, FL or ONS.

That's just life.

sexrookie 26-02-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hwei6969 (Post 6922391)
Well.. most bro may say you should not be worrying since you made this decision in the first place, but some like me just can't help it

Anyway i done my first FR since i joined this forum, and i decided it to be the last as i am not up to the test. I can't seems to get over the guilt and fear of getting STD or HIV. I dun wan to pass anything harmful to those i love. I admit it's my part of curiosity and a decision i took. Thou It's not end of the world, as nothing is tested yet and i took full protection, but the bad feelings just kicked in since i finished the session this afternoon.

Anyway it's the 1st and last of my cheongster act, i feel risk is not equal to benefit. N I can't even say sorry to my love one.

Happy Bonking to the rest, just don't make a stupid decision you may live to regret

Good for you and make sure you do not come in to this forum again

all the best

loneyheart 02-03-2012 06:08 PM

Dum log in if not there never b t last :D

nosealedfate 02-03-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

We try to believe you:D so prove it.

ah_yip 02-03-2012 06:25 PM

hope u will be able to keep to ur own promise.

look4sex 03-03-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaivisitor (Post 6923003)
Most people keep some of the promises they made.

And you're no different so you'll probably keep your part of your words.

I'm sure you can keep your promises of posting your last FR.

And I'm sure down the road you're going to fuck another prostitute, callgirl, FL or ONS.

That's just life.

Actually, I quite agree with you. I used to feel the same as TS and wanted to quit cheonging. In the end, I still keep on fucking around. TS, I suggest if you really want to quit, don't even come in to the forum and view. It will tempt you along the way some how. Trust me.:D

RealEstateGuy 04-03-2012 02:46 PM

Braddahs, you are headed in the right direction. More power to you Braddahs for choosing to be a better man. Braddah, good things happen to you when you take the right road. Braddah maybe its not as fun as before but ultimately you will value shedding bad habits much more than you think. SG society sees you as heros when you decide to take that step Braddah.

joncheong 17-03-2012 02:01 PM

Dear TS, no offence or whatever intended, as a new cheongster similar to you.. Here is my POV...

Life is short why worry... As long as you take proper precaution, don't think so much... Do you want to die a virgin? Do you want to leave this world only tried one lady you loved... The pros and cons are for you to weigh it yourself.. There's risk in everything, even if cross the road...

MP5F 17-03-2012 04:19 PM

Life is short, play hard but safe. :)

use cd for bonking. :D

ComplainKing 17-03-2012 09:29 PM

TS I am happy for you . Hope that you do keep your word.

sequence79 18-03-2012 04:00 AM

I have been in your shoes a few times already but keep falling back into the hole. Hope you keep your words then I will respect you.

owl888 18-03-2012 04:14 AM

What does quiting forum and FL related?

I think quite a lot of seniors here still active in forum, active in FL and also having a happy family!

newly 18-03-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Hmmm, this sound familiar. After my first fling, I said this. After the 2nd time, I told myself this is really the last time, from the 3rd time onward, I told myself f... it. Anyway hope your will power is better.

The forbidden fruit taste the best

joew2005 18-03-2012 02:16 PM

it's your life, only u cannot decide 4 yrself ... be it good or bad .....
if u r realli sincere in quitting,make sure u take all appropriate & necessary steps 2 fullfil tis.

it's yr life, u decide yr life.