The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing maids (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=124635)

Savanna 11-09-2009 12:50 PM

Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ngog (Post 4095216)
Didn't know that maids can be lonely and horny as well.

Apparently they are...

My Neighbors maid has Saturday & Sundays off as they depart for Malaysia on the weekends. So she has lots of spare time...

But anyway one day she got sick and they sent her to a doctor. They discovered she actually contracted HIV +. So my neighbor were really worried, so they decided to send their maid back home. On hearing the news, the maid ran away the next following day and now is Missing In Action!!!

So Folks... Not that I am trying to spook anybody here... but it did happen!!!

The Lord 11-09-2009 05:57 PM

Bro shit8 i was wondering how come my points zoomed into the 80s.... I knew that The Warlord of Maids bro lglg666 had just upped me and i had checked my points.

And then it zoomed again. I was wondering how did that happen. And i checked my User reputation and i realised that it was you.

Thanks a ton dude.... Yeah they are really powerful points....

Thanks again mate...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 4093954)
yeh balls. must pass some of ur skills to me dude. haha.. so far no luck. havent been actively finding tho. so private estates better or hdb areas?

etsys 11-09-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savanna (Post 4097105)
Apparently they are...

My Neighbors maid has Saturday & Sundays off as they depart for Malaysia on the weekends. So she has lots of spare time...

But anyway one day she got sick and they sent her to a doctor. They discovered she actually contracted HIV +. So my neighbor were really worried, so they decided to send their maid back home. On hearing the news, the maid ran away the next following day and now is Missing In Action!!!

So Folks... Not that I am trying to spook anybody here... but it did happen!!!

I believe you bro .. the most common infection maids have is Syphilis and Gonorrhea, and rarely they seek treatment, and instead depend upon the illegal medications they get from under the table, and anti biotics, and the sickness never gets exposed.

More often, when I am heading to overseas, some of the maids I know will ask me to get BioDerms and Ant Bio - for safety ..:eek::eek:

Some maids will seek treatment, and make efforts to stay clean. Most dont.

Meantime, also, note that HSV/HPV is a common infection, and those can also spread by BBBJ.

Play safe guys ..always

shit8 11-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lord (Post 4097984)
Bro shit8 i was wondering how come my points zoomed into the 80s.... I knew that The Warlord of Maids bro lglg666 had just upped me and i had checked my points.

And then it zoomed again. I was wondering how did that happen. And i checked my User reputation and i realised that it was you.

Thanks a ton dude.... Yeah they are really powerful points....

Thanks again mate...

no prob =)

sharing is caring.. :p

zhero 11-09-2009 10:45 PM

sharing is always good :)

The Lord 12-09-2009 01:19 AM

Pardon my ignorance

But what is Bio derm and Anti Bio. What are they used for? Where do you get them and how much?

The Lord 12-09-2009 01:27 AM

Bro zhero and bro carmeo88.... dear bros thank you so much....

you really make me feel so good.... my points were stagnating for so long and suddenly they have now zoomed upwards thanks to you guys:

bro lglg666
shit8
zhero
carmeo88

Bros really thanks a million....

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhero (Post 4098694)
sharing is always good :)

admiralty 12-09-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 4093954)
yeh balls. must pass some of ur skills to me dude. haha.. so far no luck. havent been actively finding tho. so private estates better or hdb areas?

ah shit..... ho say bo? long time no see ya..... u oso come to this playground to look for maid ar?

The Lord 12-09-2009 01:54 AM

Just wanted to share something about the professional i am dating... I think she is 26+ not sure of her exact age cause never asked...I told you guys she has smooth porcelain skin. Skin colour like chinese reasonable height....

So it took me a while to get her to trust me... Honestly i am new to dating pinay professionals so its like your guess is as good as mine...

In my opinion i had to convince her of my sincerity which luckily she believed cause i helped her by volunteering to go down to her office to give her some stuff she needed badly... Yet i had not asked her out....

She was impressed....

She asked me out that evening....

And being a married man guess where i brought (the bitch... to those bros who may be offended i apologise for calling her as such ) her out to??

It was Sentosa..... I picked her up from her office and off we went to Sentosa... It was a pretty expensive Cab ride... Now Sentosa is really pretty romantic... the first time i visited it at night with a lover and boys she was mighty impressed.... i had to pay for peak hour cab ride plus admission fee into sentosa.... but thats worth it.... remember once your in and if you manage to seduce her you can bonk her at will anywhere.....

so i took her to a secluded beach... she took off her footwear.... she loved the beach sand.... she walked on the beach... took me a good 2 hours from the time i met her to get to hold her hand and from then on it was easier...

The beaches are pretty empty and you are on your own.

So after a few starlit moments at the beach it was time to buy her dinner....

There is a food court there and it will cost you guys less than $10

After food its time to get her high... Now i did not want to bring her to a bar... Not cause i dun have money but cause i cant afford to be seen in public....There are loads of 7-11 there.

Got a can of 500ml beer each and were drinking it...

When one of the bars facing the beach closed...

They had those long suntanning chairs... Where we lay down... she found it delightfully romantic.... cause we were lying on those long chairs for a good 45 minutes star gazing and in between kissing... ofcourse i wanted to get into her pants i had planned for it....

So while hugging her i held her arse and put my hands inside her pants... and she said like "Dun go in"... I said i wont go in fully just wanna feel your arse... gotta start somewhere right bros?

Will continue its 2am now

RollsRoyce 12-09-2009 04:01 AM

With respect about the maid who got HIV, don't they have half-yearly check-up as its mandatory with MOM. Also the virus, will show up within 3 months from exposure. Just my thoughts. Anyway, please guys...play safe its not worth it to go thru the agony. I am trying to wearn myself off maids.

The Lord 12-09-2009 08:08 AM

Bro admiralty, pinays are good lovers right and even wilder in bed.

So they are for our sharing. Just look at the way the Ang Mohs use and MISUSE the Pinays.... If we are liars.... the biggest liars are AngMohs... the promises they make to the pinays to only get into their pants.... They do it for free.... Even sometimes i think the Banglas are better than Ang Mohs (No i am not encouraging Banglas to screw them but from what some of my pinay friends say the Banglas are really generous....some of them)

So i guess we guys are much better than the AngMohs cause atleast are more decent and even give the pinays reasonable rewards....

Its good we have more and more bros joining in so that we can share tips with each other.

At ever stage we have to learn like what bro lglg666 recently taught me... "even maid old & ugly smile"... Rewards not immediate but surely invaluable....

Welcome bro admiralty

Quote:

Originally Posted by admiralty (Post 4099068)
ah shit..... ho say bo? long time no see ya..... u oso come to this playground to look for maid ar?

The Lord 12-09-2009 07:38 PM

I would like to continue the previous posting....

So i told her that i like her smooth skin and just wish to feel her bum... We were lying side by side facing each other on a single chair. I call it the suntanning chair. No idea what its really called... And it was pretty dark with the occassional lights in the distance and the stars above.

I asked the bitch if she had ever done it before i mean sleeping under the stars. she said no... i told her that it was my first time too...

So while hugging and kissing her i was trying to touch her boobs... but she kept taking my hand off... finally i kissed her and moved down to her neck and from there on to her boobs... now she was wearing a shirt...with only the top button off... yet it was loose enough for me to reach the top of her boobs... could not get her nipples though... was not sure if she would allow... so did not push myself too hard towards her nipples... but when she did not object... i tried to touch her boobs again... was rejected so repeated the same procedure but only this time made sure that my mouth was firmly on her nipples....

Whats with pinays and boob/nipple sucking? They seem to love it and turns them on... In fact this advise was given to me by my Indian friend who frequented the bars at Duxton.... And now i tend to believe it....

The Lord 12-09-2009 07:50 PM

So now with her boobs under my control i put my hands to feel her arse... Again the "Dun go in" and i replied no i wont... i just wanna feel your arse....

And then i put my hand on her navel.... no dun go in... i was like i just wanna feel your navel thats all and from there after several rejections got my hands on to her boobs... firm yet small and pink nipples (ofcourse could not see in the dark...

REally liked her fair skin.

So after a few tries managed to get free control of her arse. But at this point i managed to be able to touch her pussy too... Thats when i realised these pinays only act as virgins....

But i did not touch her pussy.... Cause even if it smells good the smell lingers and i am not sure if the toilets at Sentosa had soaps that were good enough to wash off the smelll....

And boy was i right... when i went to wash my hands ... there was no soap in the toilet...

I thanked my stars for not touching her pussy then. Just imagine go home to the other half full of sex odor... i would be kicked out of home... right?

The Lord 12-09-2009 07:52 PM

Soon more beach revellers hit the beach and i thought it was not appropriate to continue making out there so we moved on...

So she was looking to head to the taxi but here was where i played my game..

made her walk towards the dark corner... there we found a couple of benches.... And sat on them..... it was pretty dark with the only people around being pretty distant....

shit8 13-09-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admiralty (Post 4099068)

miss me ah, adm? :D