The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spa at the adelphi (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=122010)

allankok33 04-05-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Spa at the adelphi

which part of Adelphi is ester working ?? Like big boobies.

OsamaBinLaden 04-05-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schumi (Post 3615466)
Juz tried 1 of the many massage centres inside Adelphi few days back... to make things short, it was quite a wonderful Xperience(applicable to me) and already RTF twice so far :D
Her massage is good and really relieve my aches after a long day, very friendly and hold good conversation thru out... most impt has huge jugs, 36F, according to her!! :eek: a sight to behold when she placed it on my face sia
Gets wet easily as well...actually had no intention to opt for special but during the massage session, she places her XM juz infront of my head and her perfume smell and nice smooth legs within inches of me makes me cannot tahan anymore~

Total damage: $40(60mins massage) + $100(FJ) + tips(for gd svc)
Their shop is rather compact as compared to other joints there, think they are 3 ladies working...anyway her name is Ester ;)

was at the same place last week and had ester... good massage... had only HJ cos not in the mood for full svc... actually asked for bbbj but she only do covered bj... all in all was an ok experience... shot some to her hair... :D

Schumi 04-05-2009 04:10 PM

So do you think her "assets" was accurate? :D
Anyway, she's not feeling well lately and now kinda sensitive on those flu, cough, fever conditions, gotta really monitor closely...I opt for HJ for my last session as well, nevertheless, had a good time working out my fingers and tongue :p

OsamaBinLaden 04-05-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schumi (Post 3708412)
So do you think her "assets" was accurate? :D
Anyway, she's not feeling well lately and now kinda sensitive on those flu, cough, fever conditions, gotta really monitor closely...I opt for HJ for my last session as well, nevertheless, had a good time working out my fingers and tongue :p

they are huge alright... but i m not too sure about the stats... was never good at judging dat... :confused:

Schumi 05-05-2009 08:15 PM

My measuring tape can only measure from A to D only... got so many other sizes never seen b4 due to our race :p
So long is finger licking good~
thinking of her jugs now... Yummy!! ;)

Schumi 17-05-2009 12:03 PM

Went down to try another joint yesterday as my back is getting sore and needs some nimble hands to loosen it up ;)
Proceed to get an hour massage with hot stones(1st time try + promotion)
quite a decent rub down with medium strength option, juz purely for massage and nothing else, even though it's optional~
She's malaysian, late 20s, abt 170cm, nice dress sense, average look...

Total damage: $40(1hr massage)+$10(with hot stones;promo)

ranking 17-05-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schumi (Post 3747088)
Went down to try another joint yesterday as my back is getting sore and needs some nimble hands to loosen it up ;)
Proceed to get an hour massage with hot stones(1st time try + promotion)
quite a decent rub down with medium strength option, juz purely for massage and nothing else, even though it's optional~
She's malaysian, late 20s, abt 170cm, nice dress sense, average look...

Total damage: $40(1hr massage)+$10(with hot stones;promo)

Bro,i never try the hot stone massage before,wat is the difference between mosha one? Will the girl face turn black if i never take up her special offeR?

minibusa 17-05-2009 04:42 PM

Hi bro, this is my first posting since joining here for so long,
which part of Adelphi is ester working, i like big boobd. can pm me location. thanks

Schumi 18-05-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranking (Post 3747220)
Bro,i never try the hot stone massage before,wat is the difference between mosha one? Will the girl face turn black if i never take up her special offeR?

Mosha is using sand;removing dead skins and giving a smoother feel whereas hot stone will be more approriate for those who are experiencing back aches, good to experience it once... she looks fine when i didn't take up her offer but you can try if she's your veg :p

Nancy Ho 19-05-2009 01:06 AM

Miss my alicia :d meow

cbl123 19-05-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Ho (Post 3752051)

u mean she no longer working there ?

yonglee 19-05-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Ho (Post 3752051)

wat happen to her? I thought she own the shop there?

Schumi 19-05-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schumi (Post 3706769)
...saw her "fellow svc crew", looks abit like [Zhen Ni] who is an actress cum singer in HK. Features wise still not too bad, but didn't ask much as I'm on my way out aft a shiok sexxion...

Tried this [Zhen Ni] today, technique wise abt the same but look more matured...anyway opt for full service aft the usual routine
Not as tight as expected but did french for quite awhile as I did my stuff~
all rooms were packed during tis period and with each of them doing their own "service" but can't let out any sounds hypen the feel ;)
ended up over the time period, kena penalty :o

Looks: 7 / Body: 7; B cuppa,abit sagged with tattoo on right breast :eek:
Attire: 8;wearing mini skirt and low cut with high heels for seduction
Damage: 45mins massage($30) + FJ($100) + penalty 15mins($10)

ahkong 20-05-2009 10:17 AM

Bro Schumi, is Ester still working there? :D

Schumi 20-05-2009 12:28 PM

Yup! She's well and ready to serve samsters~ ;)