The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Chatgroup for Wife and Gf problem (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=684717)

nawtythings80 17-03-2018 09:50 AM

Chatgroup for Wife and Gf problem

Not sure if this is approved by admin. If it’s not, pls delete.

But the purpose is to have a discreet chat group to share our problems

https://chat.whatsapp.com/EhvRd4vffYX3O0yYnNzPSx

nawtythings80 18-03-2018 09:44 AM

Re: Chatgroup for Wife and Gf problem

Anyone want to chat ?

BGNeo 21-03-2018 08:37 AM

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information

Grexil 31-03-2018 11:34 AM

Bro, suggest you hire private investigator.

regards.

Triple70 01-04-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGNeo (Post 17156272)
Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information

Step back n reflect on the situation.
You dont need a reason to end the relationship. If no feel right, have a talk with her and see hw it goes. At least can salvage something if she's worth it.

What is the point of confronting the third party? The issue is her, not him. Blowing up will reflect badly on yourself. She won't appreciate this. Confirm is over between both of you. Is this what u want?

Jay Chou 01-04-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple70 (Post 17194201)
Step back n reflect on the situation.
You dont need a reason to end the relationship. If no feel right, have a talk with her and see hw it goes. At least can salvage something if she's worth it.

What is the point of confronting the third party? The issue is her, not him. Blowing up will reflect badly on yourself. She won't appreciate this. Confirm is over between both of you. Is this what u want?

Up u bro. 😊

bridge 01-04-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone ............

Bro, I think you should be talking to ur gf about this....if she decides to continue with this guy then you should be thinking about whether to continue or ending the relationship.

No point going after the guy, ur gf is not married to you...every guy can court her, rite?

Cheers and goodluck

peanodood1337 02-04-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Looking at your post history, you have been whoremongering since 2009, all the way till 2018.

So the question is - have you been sleeping around while you have a GF? If so, you sleep around, she gets to sleep around too. Sounds fair to me.

Sandra95 04-04-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanodood1337 (Post 17196547)
Looking at your post history, you have been whoremongering since 2009, all the way till 2018.

So the question is - have you been sleeping around while you have a GF? If so, you sleep around, she gets to sleep around too. Sounds fair to me.

The best comment I've seen all day.