The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=526293)

HonkyTonkyMan 14-08-2018 11:29 AM

Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:

Originally Posted by huaweii (Post 17682396)
i can only say photos you see online are heavily edited by software

some of the pic not only heavily edited, some worse practically blur out the face...how the fuck they want to market themselves if we don't see what we want to try...that why i am all for live vid recording...showing face and body..

huaweii 14-08-2018 11:41 AM

relax bro HonkyTongy

in case you did not realise , even video recording can be enhanced

have a good day!

clubnite 16-08-2018 11:55 AM

most of the stable here are not OKT, they provide a listing service and promote the girls. So whatever photos the girl sent, they post... no QC one

over at the Thai, most of the girls are managed by a OKT.. so SOME QC is done and u get to complain to OKT

snrlee 16-08-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpns (Post 17667869)
... " There is always buyer and seller world out there"

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/anime-984360.jpg

Yes, question is we know there are very few of these sellers but don't know how many of such buyer??

I suppose the imbalance will determine whether she is worth it.

GN007SG 19-08-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by restandrelax (Post 17524922)
need some advise from seasoned bros if i should explore more or just abandon my search. recently feel like looking for some fun action hopefully from Middle Kingdom. tested one $100 dome 2 FL, see alot of positive reviews but based on this thread unlikely to get good results but i needed to find out. session was 5 mins foreplay followed by asking me every 3-5 mins if i can coming and if she can switch to HJ if i cannot cum soon. wtf it was not worth the $$ at all. So i wonder now is it because i choose cheap and was unlucky that is why liddat, if i go for the premium $150 grade and above is the service better ?

its not about the $ cheap or expensive
even premium gal can be lousy

dont believe those FRs on the website
mostly are fake reviews and the genuine (if bad fr) will be deleted anyway

its about luck

snrlee 21-08-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 17702541)
...... not about the $ cheap or expensive even premium gal can be lousy

dont believe those FRs on the website mostly are fake reviews and the genuine (if bad fr) will be deleted anyway

its about luck

Yep, in sg price do not equate to service.

This is one of the reason why this thread is setup in the first place. But we need to think of improving the ways of finding good gal rather than depending on luck also.

Lovercb 21-08-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 17702541)
its not about the $ cheap or expensive
even premium gal can be lousy

dont believe those FRs on the website
mostly are fake reviews and the genuine (if bad fr) will be deleted anyway

its about luck

Agree. Usually FRs on websites are all fakes. That's why i never bother to read the FRs on the websites.

cosmex 21-08-2018 03:07 PM

sorry to intrude on this thread, i was wondering if anyone met up with those china fl on line.

obviously if she ask me pay before meeting its a scam. but she tell me willing to meet up near her place and that if shes not the same person as the photo can cancel.

https://imgur.com/a/wliXbSG

juniper 27-08-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrlee (Post 17730162)
Her service is normal just like those 120-200+ ones but charges 300 one shot. I wouldn't say the sex is bad but the high price vs service makes it a lousy bonk.

Any Bros here got ideas how to STOP these price nonsenses??

Bro, you tried her ah? Respect.

I set my personal limit at +-$200 but frequently get disappointed at that price range too (pics outdated/too heavily photoshopped)

Actually high price doesn't mean good. I tried one lady at Yew Tee recently, $120 only. Got the looks, slim body, nice boobs, cute laugh, so tempted to visit her every day. But she got caught by AV after only 1 to 2 weeks :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway some ladies are freelancers and since they are not under agent/OKT control, there will always be a few who whack a high price and try their luck. To stop it, just don't give in to temptation. Reject. Don't date them. Other than that not much else you and I can do to directly influence prices.

HonkyTonkyMan 27-08-2018 04:22 PM

They can set whatever prices they want but if there is no demand at that price , they have to lower their expectation..if they die die want to hang on to such ridiculous prices then they can pah ban whole day...but then again there will always be one or two with deep pockets who might just give it a try...for me my threshold is $130...anything more might as well go GL where I am guarantee of the basic such as bbbj/fj

Califuse 28-08-2018 02:27 PM

Reposting/sharing my FR here for the benefits of all cheongsters here on my experience with this indo FL, Diana, from SensualFeel stable.

Link: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=17737769

Had some free time yesterday and booked a session for Diana. Below is my brief FR for her.

Looks: 6/10 (70% resemblance to pics, Pics are prettier)
Body: 5/10 (Plump - Not too sure about the above post on 25 Aug, by Bro TanBen commenting that she is slim. Still cant really digest that she can have such big changes in body size in merely 3 days)
Boobs: 6/10 (Sizeable, but don't think its that big to warrant a 36C)
Service: 1/10 (I am ok with no fingering or frenching, even though site says there's frenching, but service is barely there - NO cuddling, simulations, cathbath, or even the basic hugs were present in the session. After shower, straight away put on cap for BJ)
FJ: Didn't try as already lost most of the mood from the initial "great service" attitude. After cummed by BJ, showered and left the place.
GFE: Erm.. haha
RTF: Rtf? What Rtf???? I am not rich, but would still hope my hard earned money can somewhat bring some enjoyment/relaxation in life from all the work stress
Verdict: What I have arrived from this experience is she don't seems to be even generally interested in working/serving based on what I had experienced.
Others: Ease of arrangement was ok.. somewhat slower in response/replies than other stables, not to mention have to wait for 15mins without any replies before given the green
light to go up.

Nonetheless, still big thanks to OKT for arranging. Cheers~ :)

snrlee 29-08-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juniper (Post 17733754)
.... my personal limit at +-$200 but frequently get disappointed at that price range too (pics outdated/too heavily photoshopped)

...one lady at Yew Tee recently.... But she got caught by AV after only 1 to 2 weeks ....

I also find it funny, good FLs at reasonable price always get nab by av. Those lousy fl at ridiculous price just continue making our hard earn money .... Sometimes, I wonder if they are doing these so that it makes it difficult for cheongsters to bonk (you want to bonk you price high price)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 17733918)
They can set whatever prices they want but if there is no demand at that price , ....but then again there will always be one or two with deep pockets ...

I think that's the problem it is not just 1 or 2 with deep pockets .... I heard there are many which is why the girls keep their price high with lousy services .... and I also heard that most of these "high rollers" are actually from the country the fl are from .... here either as tourists, FTs or new immigrants ... etc.

Nirada81 29-08-2018 10:43 PM

https://www.channel8news.sg/news8/si...cid=ch8news-fbhttps://www.channel8news.sg/news8/si...cid=ch8news-fb

which stable ?

sakeo9 02-09-2018 04:16 AM

Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

Happy chionging and play safe!

snrlee 02-09-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsi (Post 17743265)
.... does she look at least 80% like the picture?

Yes, there is a difference but within tolerance still not worth the price though.