The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where to find Russian girls? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=84380)

Lowlander 24-04-2008 03:11 AM

Where to find Russian girls?

I read some of the posts and one of them said they are available in Pearl International hotel but that was long ago one.Don't know still got or not.

Anyone know where to get Russians "for hire" or just any from eastern europe or the central asian states like kazakhstan around KL?

Mr.Ironic 24-04-2008 03:19 AM

Re: Where to find Russian girls?

no,i dont know

Megatronzombie 24-04-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowlander (Post 2723903)
I read some of the posts and one of them said they are available in Pearl International hotel but that was long ago one.Don't know still got or not.

Anyone know where to get Russians "for hire" or just any from eastern europe or the central asian states like kazakhstan around KL?

I have asked before several OKTs but none says they offer and they also said Malaysia hardly can find Euro or Russian gal due to exchange rates :p They maybe lying to me but so far no luck yet... would like to try too if got..

KatoeyLover69 24-04-2008 02:51 PM

Where to find Russian girls in Malaysia ?

Contact the Russian Embassy in KL or S'pore and leave behind your H/p no. ....... they will call you when there are visiting Russian prostitutes in town :D

z30srb26 24-04-2008 05:05 PM

oh oh oh. i had try the russian chik be4 leh,in our private hotel king leh. ofcouse not in jb now leow. but some time they got the russian. is very strenger fell .f**k with them.

samsam13 24-04-2008 05:15 PM

i also wonder where can find russia or ukraine girls in JB.

lots of brothers said can find some in KL, but can u list which hotel in KL? i might be going to try if i travel to KL next time, thanks.

by the way, i heard one of my friends said that in KL kepong area got a penthouse, inside all is foreign chicks, dont know is true or not.

dear all bros, please strongly advise.

GL joe 24-04-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsam13 (Post 2725181)
i also wonder where can find russia or ukraine girls in JB.

lots of brothers said can find some in KL, but can u list which hotel in KL? i might be going to try if i travel to KL next time, thanks.

by the way, i heard one of my friends said that in KL kepong area got a penthouse, inside all is foreign chicks, dont know is true or not.

dear all bros, please strongly advise.

Oh yeah, if any bros has some nice advice,can inform please! recently been going KL pretty often and hope for some nice rusky if available.:D

s3nza 24-04-2008 11:54 PM

me also looking for them, let me know ya...

enjoyman 25-04-2008 10:05 AM

Yaloh, will their hole too big for Asia man ...???

Quote:

Originally Posted by z30srb26 (Post 2725169)
oh oh oh. i had try the russian chik be4 leh,in our private hotel king leh. ofcouse not in jb now leow. but some time they got the russian. is very strenger fell .f**k with them.

fuelsaver 25-04-2008 10:32 AM

Nowdays I don't think KL got such rusky anymore... very hard to find, if got also very short period nia...

uncle8 25-04-2008 06:58 PM

So far I only know that only 2 hotels in JB can get Russian or other country Golden Hair Pussy.

1.Hyatt Hotel
2.Grand Blue Wave Hotel

Damage = RM200 ~ RM250

Must contact OKT 1st.

Jennyekskaliman 26-04-2008 02:26 AM

There is a OKT in Penang, which sometimes has European girls, tried one 3-4 years back.

Looks:8/10-Long hair, fair and very proportionate body
BBBJ:6/10- Standard but good
FJ: :) no worries not loose at all, She and I both seem to enjoy it
GFE: She tried her best to connect, not chatty but friendly
Damage: 200

Think they'll get fewer and fewer due to their resurgent Economy, besides, euro now raising, so why come here?

whoamim 26-04-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle8 (Post 2727561)
So far I only know that only 2 hotels in JB can get Russian or other country Golden Hair Pussy.

1.Hyatt Hotel
2.Grand Blue Wave Hotel

Damage = RM200 ~ RM250

Must contact OKT 1st.

hehe :D
i have try this one, 19yrs poland girl. Damage RM240. :cool:
Fucking those Golden Hair Pussy feeling is the same. Nothing special. :p

samsam13 26-04-2008 10:34 AM

then can u share the OKT contact or anyway to contact to them?

KatoeyLover69 26-04-2008 07:41 PM

Where to find Russian girls in JB ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoamim (Post 2728725)
Fucking those Golden Hair Pussy feeling is the same. Nothing special.

I wonder if the feeling is the same if we fuck a Chinese/Malay gal who dyes her cunt's hairs golden brown /blonde ....... just imagine that you are fucking a Russian/ Ang Moh gal :D