The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=681831)

parrotkid 16-02-2018 10:39 PM

My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

My wife knew this guy from playing Pokemon Go and has chatted with him a lot. Initially I thought they were chatting over the game so I didn’t bother to interfere. More than a year in, due to frequently bumping each other while playing the game and the daily chatting, they developed a liking for each other and even got physical.

Over the incident, I have cried mysef silly for 3 months and was on the brink of commitings suicide. I have told the guy many times nicely to stop chatting with her and to stop talking about relationship stuff. He ignores my requests totally and continues with his ways.

I have put in a lot more effort into my marriage and so my wife has sort of stopped the relationship but still continues to chat despite me telling her my displeasure.

Many times I had wanted to tell that bastard’s wife about it. I did not.
I told her that that bastard caused me so much crying and gets away scot-free over it and he should be thankful that I didn’t tell his wife.

My wife says they are just chatting and not meeting or doing anything wrong so I am unreasonable to demand that she stops chattig with him.

Through the messages between them, I can tell that he obviously wants to sleep with my wife only and since they have only gone as far as hugging, he is lurking in the background hoping that one day he can still get more out of my wife.

My wife is naive and thinks he is not hoping for more.
I only have one request which is for her to stop chatting with him yet she cannot do it for my sake. I am very heartbroken.

What should I do?

MoeLanYong 17-02-2018 12:29 AM

Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Wa lau. Still need to ask? Wreck havoc lah. Tell his wife. Put on facebook. Do everything possible to shame your wife. No such thing as a married woman just chatting frequently with another guy. Rather kill wrong than let go. Even if kill wrong, it sends a stern warning.

sammyboyfor 17-02-2018 01:51 AM

Your wife is the one to blame. If she cared about your feelings she'd feel obliged to stop chatting with an obvious predator.

victor125 17-02-2018 03:04 AM

Emotional cheating is still cheating. Your wife is obviously naive plus lying to herself about how she feels about it. I doubt she really so oblivious to her own feelings, we all how old already. Don't be sad or heartbroken, be angry. Fight for her. In a relationship need to consider the other person's feelings also.

Put the other way, you talking to another woman every day texting smiling laughing, what husband can get away with this without the wife screaming. Don't know if making an ultimatum will help you? But telling her cut off Pokemon Go won't help also, this goes beyond that. Pokemon Go is just one medium, she can go to yoga class, go to some other hobby end up meet someone else still same thing.

Sorry to be tough, but be a man you can do this. Take back your wife, seduce her again. You got competition.

cassano10 17-02-2018 03:16 AM

U can tell the guy's wife about it.
U can maybe fuck his wife for revenge.

parrotkid 17-02-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassano10 (Post 17039859)
U can tell the guy's wife about it.
U can maybe fuck his wife for revenge.

My wife much prettier than his. If I fuck his I scared I will have emotional scar and need to see psychiatrist.

I do think I should tell his wife. I have taken pictures of their conversations as evidence. Should land him in hot soup.

For all the pain and suffering he put me through in the last 5 months, I think it is quite unfair for him to get away with it scot-free. He had his fun, he shoild pay a price for it.

Do you know he is so ridiculous that he threatens to beat me up and say I am crazy to believe the 10 commandments and take them seriously.

I may look like a nice guy so he thinks I am a pushover. What he doesn’t know is that I was the fittest and strongest during my NS days and that my friends wouldn’t dare to pick a fight with me because they know I can seriously hurt people when I am violent.

parrotkid 17-02-2018 06:29 AM

I admit that my marriage had been neglected due to my work but my work is to feed the family and that I do properly. A marriage cannot mend if a thrird party is left around in the picture. It is as simple as that.

I am going to throw her the ultimatum. Chat some more and lose me forever. By the way we have 2 kids. I pity them for having such an irresponsible mother.

MoeLanYong 17-02-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 17040041)
I may look like a nice guy so he thinks I am a pushover. What he doesn’t know is that I was the fittest and strongest during my NS days and that my friends wouldn’t dare to pick a fight with me because they know I can seriously hurt people when I am violent.

But why would you want to get violent? And land yourself in trouble with the law?

Your wife has obviously fallen in love with him, and he with your wife. The way I see it, it makes more sense to get even. They want together. You destroy that together. By shaming your wife. And depriving him.

Kick up a ruckus. Play the victim card. Tell his wife. Tell your wife's parents. Let them determine if it is alright for a mom of 2 kids to chat intimately with another man everyday. Post on your wife's Facebook page - I have a friend whose wife did exactly that. In less than a few hours, his 400 friends and colleagues knew of his affair. Vicious. But bloody effective. He kwai kwai apologized.

cuscorex92 17-02-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 17040052)
I admit that my marriage had been neglected due to my work but my work is to feed the family and that I do properly. A marriage cannot mend if a thrird party is left around in the picture. It is as simple as that.

I am going to throw her the ultimatum. Chat some more and lose me forever. By the way we have 2 kids. I pity them for having such an irresponsible mother.

i woudnt say ur mrs is irresponsible. hv a pte moment wif her & hv share wif her ur concern, not reprimanding her for responsibilities, u'l only be pushing her to the falla more.marriage is a vowed, not a title deed, u know wat i mean?
humans enjoyed the feelings to be 'liked' or 'admired'.furthermore, ur mrs is stronger at appeareance.
every now & then, pretty ladies chatting up wif ya, u dun 'reply'? u might juz put it off as 'im juz being friendly & courteous'.
when the flame of passion in courtship dies off eventually in a marriage, the side tat felt neglected,even slightly, tends to be attracted to this kinda attention fr others.

cuscorex92 17-02-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLanYong (Post 17040199)
But why would you want to get violent? And land yourself in trouble with the law?

Your wife has obviously fallen in love with him, and he with your wife. The way I see it, it makes more sense to get even. They want together. You destroy that together. By shaming your wife. And depriving him.

Kick up a ruckus. Play the victim card. Tell his wife. Tell your wife's parents. Let them determine if it is alright for a mom of 2 kids to chat intimately with another man everyday. Post on your wife's Facebook page - I have a friend whose wife did exactly that. In less than a few hours, his 400 friends and colleagues knew of his affair. Vicious. But bloody effective. He kwai kwai apologized.

this method thou wks,bt i view it as like a 'western medicine'.it kills the pain,but it doesnt cure.
shaming ur partner might bring her bk,she'l hv a different 'respect' of the man onwards.& down the yrs, if temptation coms about, gonna take the same medicine agn? or wud u rather cure it & b immuned.

parrotkid 17-02-2018 09:45 AM

Shaming in my case definitely will make things worse since she wants face.

Stereo 17-02-2018 10:05 AM

Feel sorry for you ts

MoeLanYong 17-02-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 17040457)
Shaming in my case definitely will make things worse since she wants face.

Precisely why it will work. You have got to make an impact. Else she will carry on doing what she did the whole year, thinking it is alright. Notice I wrote Escalate to her parents first, and if she still does not want to wake up, then Shame her on FB?

Look, you are a victim. She may be angry. But nobody blames a victim for responding. People will see you as a husband who loves his wife. Including her. You guys can heal afterwards.

I can't see how beating up the other guy is a better alternative. You merely drive her into his hands by letting him play the victim card instead. He smiles. You lose.

=========
Edit: Nvm. I fight to win. For nice people like you, this method is probably not suitable. Keep on crying then I suppose. *shrug*

parrotkid 17-02-2018 10:25 AM

I pity his wife. Until now still thinks he is a good husband. His wife looks like a good woman so I am hesitant to tell her the truth and hurt her.
She has 2 kids.
This guy is useless. His wife works while he stays at home and plays Pokemon everyday for hours.

larue 17-02-2018 12:38 PM

Yes, he is so useless he doesn't have to work, fucks your wife and you can't do shit about it.