The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=54830)

geckoSG 08-06-2006 03:50 PM

A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Here's my first contribution on my encounter,

It all happens in year 2004 late October, I was bored one day and came across Yahoo Groups and did a search, found a few interesting adult groups and joined some. Sent out a few introduction message thru IM to a few female members there, hoping to get a response.

One day, One of the members actually replied, we chatted on our purpose of joining these group for exploring our sexual fantasy with others since our partners was our first and only. We kept in touch through IM and agreed to meet a few days later... Let's call her "apple", we met @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station that evening, my first impression of apple was "petite, lian-look mother" in blouse and jeans with a coat in her hands, we proceed to a Japanese restaurant @ Park Mall and ate something light, during dinner, I used my legs and brush pass hers slowly under the table, she didn't "siam". BINGO! I thought... Throughout dinner, I talking with her about happy things... We were laughing and smiling, exchanging looks. She didn't gave me the lian feeling throughout the whole conversation. She told me she was working as an admin staff in some private Institute, been vexed over hubby's debt and deprived of sex, she neber had a climax with her hubby before, he can only last less than 5 minutes. Worse, there was only one position, there was no foreplay or anything. So, she had wanted to try other guys and be bad after being good for so long.

So, I thought, I would be the man to satisfy her, quickly, we settled dinner, it was about 9PM, I suggested to walk about Mount Faber behind us, she agreed and I held her hands, it was awkward for us, but I know I have to take the initiative, we walk up a flight of steps next to PARKMALL, suddenly, I noticed a very DARK corner @ the side of the stairs and suggested her to sit there and she agreed. It was so dark that I assure bros that no one from main road knows what you are doing unless they walk up or come down the flight of stairs.

So, we sat down, she was shy and looked around, time to make the move I thought...

(To be continued...)

BigGuy 08-06-2006 05:40 PM

Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.

geckoSG 08-06-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigGuy
No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.

Opps, the hill behind Park Mall should be FORT CANNING HILL, sorry, my topo error here, thanks for noting that! In fact, it is truth that there are lots of mosquito... and it is also truth that we have done something there... in part 2 of my story... :D

kellykeen 08-06-2006 06:14 PM

I was still thinking how come ended at Mt faber!:D
Must have mixed it up bro! He just joined!

et911 08-06-2006 06:21 PM

You all damn bad! :D

dreamdream 08-06-2006 06:22 PM

Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name... :D

darkadvenger 08-06-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamdream
Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name... :D

ya......at least he never say is ....Fuxk Cun...ng...

no offence....:D

PegasusBoy 08-06-2006 06:35 PM

I am quite familiar with Park Mall, trying to imagine the place he mentioned.

Gixer 08-06-2006 06:39 PM

Threadstarter, good effort, but Park Mall and Mount Faber very far, maybe you meant Fort Canning. Are those steps still there? Thought its a ramp now?
Please carry on.

michael_368 08-06-2006 06:56 PM

Bro,

I think you are refering Fort Cunning is it....:D

Am camping here to hear more of your story.

BigGuy 08-06-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamdream

i try to think also......i work ard here......hard to say no ppl ard....plus no women wans to get screwed n feed mosquitoes at the same time....they rather get laid in proper place w bed.

my views

Criminalz 08-06-2006 07:04 PM

WOW bro...you found the hidden tunnel and steps that leads from park mall to mount farber!!! cool....now from mount faber, look for the hidden tunnel that leads to marina square..

Gixer 08-06-2006 07:10 PM

Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.
Eh Threadstarter, if your story good, can get 25 points straightaway!

Criminalz 08-06-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixer
Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.

Hey..he calling you all old birds..:D

Gixer 08-06-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criminalz
Hey..he calling you all old birds..:D

Old bird=Lau chiao right. Meaning joined long time ago.:D