The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Seremban, negri sembilan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=240136)

chan1986 12-06-2011 04:52 PM

Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Quote:

Originally Posted by han1 (Post 6019986)
Package price RM190

H-Recommended
Julia
Mia
Hazel
Crystal mix Baba&Chinese

Which one nl which one ckt? To double confirm location is royal bintang lg right?

decibel8808 13-06-2011 05:12 AM

Ground floor is papaya farm... You went second floor is only b2b massage and hj. At ground floor you can order a bottle of beer and a lot of Prc will come to u. Do waterer u do hehe. Then if interested go upstairs for fj.

han1 13-06-2011 07:14 AM

yup. royal bintang, above recom. all are NL and not need to worry OKT will arrange u for mirror.

green2face 19-06-2011 12:13 AM

please can tell where this wah do is?
more specific location? google map not shown.

Fucker88 19-06-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by han1 (Post 6025890)
yup. royal bintang, above recom. all are NL and not need to worry OKT will arrange u for mirror.

All NL , how is the quality ?
I like NL very much . Much much better compare PRC .

chan1986 21-06-2011 10:37 PM

I'm at seremban now...will probably try it tomorrow night

panfilo 21-06-2011 11:06 PM

Went to this MP on my way to Lekas Hway. 2hrs Thai at RM65 which is good value.

With 40 mins left was offered ping-pong. Wasn't too keen but whatever since the massage so cheap(but good nonetheless) so agreed to pay 50 at counter.

What I got was totally new to me. Mind blasting! Just picture a proper sensual styled batin, this is the Thai style yo.

So after unloading, the ML's finishing move is.. wait for it.. wait for it.. pulling and stretching both my arms with one of her foot on my ball sack as leverage. Try imagining or even better just try it lol. Honestly I freaked a little but she gave me a signal to say it's okay and calm the fck down.

The MP is located somewhere along the address below. It's located at the upper floor of a shoplot. This row of shoplots is about 200m away from a nearby Petronas. Input the address in Google Maps and find the Petronas along the road you should be able to spot the MP. There will be a huge signage.

Jalan Tun Dr Ismail
70200‎ Seremban‎ Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Being as helpful as possible here, but it shouldn't be difficult to spot as I stumbled upon it by chance as well. Good luck mates.

chan1986 22-06-2011 09:30 PM

anyone tried a girl named sheryl or cheryl...not sure how her name is spelled...chinese...

i was deciding between her and another NL...went for NL instead...

dja122 01-07-2011 08:55 AM

haloo bro..this weekend i go with my boss to port dickson..any buddy can help me to get fl or mp better for my boss relax and cheong...pslll:confused:

kbs88888 14-07-2011 02:42 PM

Is blueberry spa at mahkota parade still operate? Is it in the mahkota mall?

qqaaqq 02-08-2011 12:29 PM

:cool::eek:

sterzin 25-08-2011 03:47 AM

try mia..she is very gut..

mattyan 14-09-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panfilo (Post 6054597)
Went to this MP on my way to Lekas Hway. 2hrs Thai at RM65 which is good value.

With 40 mins left was offered ping-pong. Wasn't too keen but whatever since the massage so cheap(but good nonetheless) so agreed to pay 50 at counter.

What I got was totally new to me. Mind blasting! Just picture a proper sensual styled batin, this is the Thai style yo.

So after unloading, the ML's finishing move is.. wait for it.. wait for it.. pulling and stretching both my arms with one of her foot on my ball sack as leverage. Try imagining or even better just try it lol. Honestly I freaked a little but she gave me a signal to say it's okay and calm the fck down.

The MP is located somewhere along the address below. It's located at the upper floor of a shoplot. This row of shoplots is about 200m away from a nearby Petronas. Input the address in Google Maps and find the Petronas along the road you should be able to spot the MP. There will be a huge signage.

Jalan Tun Dr Ismail
70200‎ Seremban‎ Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Being as helpful as possible here, but it shouldn't be difficult to spot as I stumbled upon it by chance as well. Good luck mates.

the MP is M*lon?

sakamoto 20-09-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decibel8808 (Post 6025794)
Ground floor is papaya farm... You went second floor is only b2b massage and hj. At ground floor you can order a bottle of beer and a lot of Prc will come to u. Do waterer u do hehe. Then if interested go upstairs for fj.

bro operating hours? thanks

sakamoto 20-09-2011 06:14 PM

yesterday was at mil@

a short hair chick almost stop my heart, her playing was damm good. even aloow to swollow. fine quality little damage.....

recommended for bj lover can cim