The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   best pussy in penang? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=38167)

joebuck 09-06-2005 02:05 PM

best pussy in penang?

Where is the action in Penang these days? HC or pickup clubs??

ryanlim 09-06-2005 04:28 PM

Re: best pussy in penang?

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebuck
Where is the action in Penang these days? HC or pickup clubs??

Penang Bridge............neither

:D

gigantic_tk 09-06-2005 04:50 PM

I use to see many actions in Penang Botanical Garden. Cannot tahan drove to nearest Waterfall Hotel. You want oldies or syt also can..............just pay meh.

sotomoto 11-06-2005 03:10 PM

hmmmm.....well guys , happen to go to Penang again last week and my friends brought me to City Pub again. This time there were many PRC girls inside, all ready for F job, damage around RM80 for a shot, hav to done inside the room. But I managed to bargain to RM70. Service not bad. Can tried it out

daiyammo 15-06-2005 12:06 PM

brot sotomoto!
brot, which gal that u tried b4? what name??
do u mean RM80 for F job?? not included blow job?
thanks!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sotomoto
hmmmm.....well guys , happen to go to Penang again last week and my friends brought me to City Pub again. This time there were many PRC girls inside, all ready for F job, damage around RM80 for a shot, hav to done inside the room. But I managed to bargain to RM70. Service not bad. Can tried it out

XXX-AMD 21-06-2005 02:34 PM

Dear Bro,

Nice to have this thread to plan some side dish for my biz trip.

I will be on Biz trip to Penang this thurdays until next week. Any bro care to suggest any nice and safe place to cheongs...? Any good FL to contact there (please PM me ya....)? I will be staying somewhere near Komtar, George Town.

Wait...for my FR on my Penang SeX-capades NEXT Week hehehe :p

XXX-AMD

Pearl 21-06-2005 05:30 PM

Go Upper Penang Road.. Can cheong and bonk

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXX-AMD
Dear Bro,

Nice to have this thread to plan some side dish for my biz trip.

I will be on Biz trip to Penang this thurdays until next week. Any bro care to suggest any nice and safe place to cheongs...? Any good FL to contact there (please PM me ya....)? I will be staying somewhere near Komtar, George Town.

Wait...for my FR on my Penang SeX-capades NEXT Week hehehe :p

XXX-AMD

gajah 21-06-2005 06:11 PM

Bro, u can try cititel hotel spa. Ask the captain for recommendations. Not bad place, with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Package is probably RM240 (approximate)

pomrakthai 21-06-2005 06:29 PM

You can go to Taiwan HC which is next to the Cititel [same side of the road] at a side lane opposite Hotel Malaya or you can venture to Waldrof HC [come out of Cititel main door, head for 11 oclock direction, cross the road, walk along a road with a car park on your RHS and kopi tiam on your LHS, walk for around 50 meters, you reach a cross junction, turn to 3 oclock and walk along that road..plenty of HC waiting for you]

Those are low-cost but not necessary no good bonking place. Normal charge RM100 [FJ & BBBJ] no massage [only if the WL likes to massage you] I enjoy cheonging there whenever I travel to Penang for biz.

excm69 21-06-2005 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai
You can go to Taiwan HC which is next to the Cititel [same side of the road] at a side lane opposite Hotel Malaya or you can venture to Waldrof HC [come out of Cititel main door, head for 11 oclock direction, cross the road, walk along a road with a car park on your RHS and kopi tiam on your LHS, walk for around 50 meters, you reach a cross junction, turn to 3 oclock and walk along that road..plenty of HC waiting for you]

Wah... so much actions on this short stretch of the road. Sianz... I just got back from a short trip to Penang without any action... info out too late for me. :(

Brannix 22-06-2005 02:01 AM

hi bros,

i'm new here. i will be going to penang again next week. i dint manage to get some fun during my previous trip 2 weeks ago. i am not going to miss it this time. hope bros can give some good info..

i am still considering which hotel to stay, among Cititel, Equatoria or Vistana.

I heard alot about Waldrof HC, Taiwan HC & Cititel's PRC Angel..

Please recommend..

btw, where is Citipub? in Cititel Hotel?

sunny1668 22-06-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brannix
hi bros,

i'm new here. i will be going to penang again next week. i dint manage to get some fun during my previous trip 2 weeks ago. i am not going to miss it this time. hope bros can give some good info..

i am still considering which hotel to stay, among Cititel, Equatoria or Vistana.

Please recommend..

Friend, if u would like to cheong, just saty at Cititel.....he other 2 u mention is far from town. Citipub is along Anson Road.....from Komtar on Macelister Road drive until a junction and turn left ( on the right of this junction is EON Edar ) after turn keep right, the Citipub is on ur right around 50 meter from the juction. If u go to Pg after 3 July, u can call my ceel to ask for the direction. PM me if u need my number. And have a nice day in Pg

MMM88 22-06-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gajah
Bro, u can try cititel hotel spa. Ask the captain for recommendations. Not bad place, with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Package is probably RM240 (approximate)

Bro .....got any recommendation ...any FRs...I will be up in Penang on the 28th Jun....... :)

pomrakthai 22-06-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brannix
hi bros,

Please recommend..

You want action, stay in Cititel [very near to those Taiwan and what not] another good one is Sheraton.

Dun stay in Equatorial and Vistana [dead areas]

pomrakthai 22-06-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88
Bro .....got any recommendation ...any FRs...I will be up in Penang on the 28th Jun....... :)

Try yourself at Taiwan [read my recent posting] I heard from that Wardrof having new stock. Enjoy. Very cheap FJ & BBBJ at RM 100 only mah