The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   sex with fat/overweight/plump girls (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=182095)

sexysoliloquy 02-05-2010 01:35 AM

sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Hey Samsters, I'm new here though I've been reading some threads from time to time... I know many of you fantasize about having really hot sex with babelicious girls with the perfect figure and big breasts and all. Just wondering if most of you find fat girls a complete turn-off, or you actually don't mind fucking someone who is on the plump side as long as she's really good in bed? Not sure if there's already a thread discussing this before...

Fail 02-05-2010 01:38 PM

Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

How come nobody ask if we gals get turned off if have sex with a guy who has a small cock? :p

Righty 02-05-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fail (Post 4816216)
How come nobody ask if we gals get turned off if have sex with a guy who has a small cock? :p

I thought it was not the size of it but how you use it ?

pokeman71 02-05-2010 02:19 PM

I am ok with meaty lady(include fat one). I am not those thin type. Me also quite big in size. 179cm 90kg. with a 5" cock.

I have bonk few that i know from internet.

Robinho 02-05-2010 02:25 PM

as long as she's not Michelin, i'm okay.

GP123 02-05-2010 02:31 PM

Never do one b4, but at least a sweet face helps...jus like a handsome dude wif small cock.

sticky5 02-05-2010 03:04 PM

you won't be surprise that their bbbj and fj over shadow their sizes. Had once during clubbing and pretty high and horny. Met this meaty gal and went off to a nearby hotel and had a few rounds on her. After which was a bygone and what a great ONS.

peanut123 02-05-2010 03:20 PM

Though most guys prefer slim girls, a fat girl can be quite a fun experience. I've done a couple of fat chicks. By fat, I mean they probably weigh > 80kg and have 35 inch waist or more. BUT... got big tits. And that, my friends, is why fat girls can be fun, coz they usually have big boobs to go with the big body.

If you are a big boob fan, this is all that matters. Coz when she's blowing you, you cannot see her fat body anyway. When she's riding you, the 2 big boobs are in your face and you can't be bothered to look anywhere else (in fact, if they are big and pendulous enough, they occupy your entire vision). When you bonk her in missionary, again, her 2 big boobs are wobbling right in front of your face too.

Of coz it helps if she's got a cute face, coz when bonking her, the other thing that matters is her face, which is just inches from your own. So yeah, fat chicks can be fun too. Just cannot try karma sutra :-)

sin.is.fun0 02-05-2010 03:28 PM

In my experience plump girls have juicier pussys, and thats my fav part..so much more natural wetness..so much more juice! There is more to hold n feel as well, and I love the extra sound of bodies banging that comes when u bang a plump girl in missionary :) I have no perentration problems either, rather too tight pussy then my dick usu hurts after sex as I am a about 7 inch n thick too.
but then variety is the spice of life ;) so I gotta keep trying all types!

Tripster 02-05-2010 03:33 PM

They are still girls, they can still bj, fj...and some of them down right kawaii...and they are tight. Love it also when I tit fuck...heaven!!

peace :D

Furyman 02-05-2010 05:29 PM

fm my experience,plump gers are more horny and more willing to do watever u like.they are very accomdating and high GFE:D

ch18 02-05-2010 05:35 PM

A bit meaty is fine lah..... Actually look cuter.

sun814 02-05-2010 05:55 PM

i had a fl who was quite plump before n she was super-wild in bed, moaning out loud that sometimes i m afraid the neighbour may hear us n complain!? she is also the only one who can make me cum 3 times within a space of 5 hours with her superb bj and wild fj.

heartbroken 02-05-2010 06:27 PM

Bigger sized partners can be fun...and sexciting. It opens up alot more possiblities than your usual 9-5 girls.

But i have to admit, i only enjoy it once in a while...every week eat buffet also will get sian :D

sexysoliloquy 02-05-2010 08:54 PM

Wah surprised by the number of positive responses here... But let's say when you go clubbing or what, would you pick up the plump girls for ONS, or just find discreetly from online? Or if you really like this girl but the only "bad" thing is that she's fat, will it matter to you?