The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bandung HS (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=168186)

B@@B_L@VER 05-02-2010 02:01 PM

Bandung HS

Recently see the internation post and found no thread on Health Spa in Bandung so decide to start one since I am in Bandung currently.

Feeling boring and tired, with aching muscle I decided to go to some Health Spa Locally. Not knowing any of them. Board a Taxi and tell him want to massage and above average health centre and off he go and bring me to Ozone 3 Health Spa. Bandung Health Spa is almost the same as Singapore.

After the usually Hot and Cold Pool , sauna. Sit in the lounge and smoke. get a room and went thrus the list of kwek wek there. You can tell the counter girl what type you want. Look Beauty, big nei nei, hourglass figure, good massage. Finally settle for Fina as was told big boob and young. Guild by the counter girl to the room. (Counter girl all very beautiful, too bad none of them massage or can bang - hehehe :D)

It the room. First look was like cute girl, fair skin, sleeveless and hot pants. As i just step into the room. Hug me and peck on cheek. Took by surprise as first time in Bandung Health Spa. Then she remove my robe, as I was about to go the the bed for the massage, she grab my short from behind and pull it down, i thought so fast action, later then I know that they also massage naked here.. told to lay face down and blah blah.....

Massage SOP... but enjoy the buttock area as they would constantly slide the hand to the inner tight and finger will run thrus your ass crack and down all the way to your 2IC.. very shiok.. 2IC was suffering as steaming hard but body weight pressing it down.. :(

Pop the GQ and after talking opt for HJ - Told her to remove her clothes and bra - Wow 36 Full B++ - I mean full as the it not sagging or like lack of milk. firm and full.. just the way I love it. Light brown nips - twenty cent coin size. was sucking and licking her assest. she switch position to laying beside me. As I continue sucking and licking she melons as she stroking my 2IC. She give out soft moans. I just auto roam her body and attack the pussy area. No stopping me.. wow ma tu liao.. finger her outside with panty on.. Too my surprise panty already wet.. Wanted to slide into her pussy to give her some finger fuck, suddenly she hold my hand, I thought sian liao.. kenna caught... she auto use my finger to push her panty aside and let me finger direct. :D hehehe think she also super horny liao.. Ma tu liao.. finger fuck her.. and she shiever and cum after 3 mins or so. hehehe I won the fight between her pussy and my dick, feel good to make her cum first before I am.. Her CFM face is like so shoik.. Decide to unload my soildiers, so fondle her melons again. this time so like so sensitive ( Guess her weak spot is the twin peaks ).
She like moaning and pumping my 2IC at the same time. after another 5 mins. unload my soilder. Surprise that there so much.. and thick.. massage is good ,Clean up.. talk cock abit and leave. Rest in lounge, hot and cold pool change and leave.

Name: Fina
Origin: Java
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute looking)
Boobs: 8/10 : 36B assets, very soft, not sagging as she move in the room!!!!
Body: 8/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair complexion...
Frenching: Yes, but depends of chemistry...
CIM: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: Nvr Ask
FJ/BBBJ: No try
HJ: 8/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion )
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Massage, don't know does the massage of th prostate gland consider part of it)
Service/Attitude:8/10 (GFE type as will tease you sometime, nvr get angry and sweet smile always)
Damage:RP 160,000 1.5hr solid massage (Deluxe Rm) + HJ (RP 50,000)
Others: (FJ is RP 300,000) Sexy massage + FJ RP 400,000
RTF: No, as I want to target the Spa Flower (Kayla - Super Hot according to the other patrons and there)

Sorry for the long story and my half pass 6 english, If like my FR, please up me, thanks.

Oh ya.. Don't except they fluent/powerful English, counter girl know how to speak english and the massage girl simple english, I have my difficulty talking Malays (No offence to malay Bros)

Last of all the address to the spa is:

Komp. City Square Lt.1
JL.Abdulrachman Saleh No. 9
Tel: (Dunno can post or not, tot who wan it just PM me)

S.B.Y 05-02-2010 09:21 PM

Re: Bandung HS

Apa khabar Mas B@@B_L@VER

Nice FR Mas :cool:

Xdecepticon 05-02-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B@@B_L@VER (Post 4545745)
Name: Fina
Origin: Java
Boobs: 8/10 : 36B assets, very soft, not sagging as she move in the room!!!!
Body: 8/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair complexion...
COF/COB: Nvr Ask
HJ: 8/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion )
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Massage, don't know does the massage of th prostate gland consider part of it)
Service/Attitude:8/10 (GFE type as will tease you sometime, nvr get angry and sweet smile always)
RTF: No, as I want to target the Spa Flower (Kayla - Super Hot according to the other patrons and there)

Last of all the address to the spa is:

Komp. City Square Lt.1
JL.Abdulrachman Saleh No. 9
Tel: (Dunno can post or not, tot who wan it just PM me)

Yes...nice Fr tere.

Over at Btm thread, telp no of KTV were posted too. So its alright to post the above SPA telp no ya. ;)

Try not to ask for points. U may invite unnecessary zapping. Gd Frs will definitely be rewarded by Indon kakies....:D

B@@B_L@VER 06-02-2010 04:24 PM

Thanks Bro.

I not a Indonesia Kakis.. hehehe
just happen to be working here so just enjoy myself and post FR of the HS scene here..

B@@B_L@VER 06-02-2010 04:34 PM

Thanks Bro for their advice...

Now going to the Spa again.. see can get my girl or not..

Will try to take a photo of the girls there.. hehehe

Think pay price can le..

The number to the spa is 022-6125430 / 022-6125431

They also have spa a Dago Plaza Lvl 6.. Maybe will try there later

B@@B_L@VER 08-02-2010 12:26 AM

Well.. Here my 2nd visit to Ozone Health Spa..

Nothing to start my intro cause it will still be the same.. Nect/Back pain.. etc..Went to the spa.. it abt 7 pm.. after changing.. immediate go book massage and ask for the spa flower Kayla... grr.... was told she was book till 11.00 pm as one of the bro call to book at 9.30 pm.. (hmm.. next time I should call too)...
No choice..:( I just go back to my usual Hot and Cold pool plus sauna... Went back to lounge and try my luck... as usual.. ask for a boob girl and was told Poppy was available.. so just went in and try..
In the room.. now smart.. strip myself and on the air con first... hehehe else be damm hot.. (Warning: Bro if you take first deluxe rm.. change cause the air-con spoilt.. and trust me.. fucking hot)..
In come Poppy... well.. first look was ok.. sleeveless top plus hot pants.. (think that their standard wear.. ) boob big - maybe a C-. she told me need hard or soft massage... i opt for hard.. na bei.. say she no strength and request to change another massager... I told myself die liao.. later come a no boob one as i though (strength = muscle big = boob small = monkey face).. siao liao..

Before i can say anything.. she out of the room.. waited 5 mins.. cold as I am alone.. then in come a soft voice and enter the room... not a looker but a big headlight.. hehehhe.. so it okie.. Her name is Nina..

Massage was hard.. (shiok but sometime painful.. the head massage can forget abt it.. killing me the next day on the neck).. well.. did some auto roaming on her body and steal a few squeeze of the headlight.. soft and bounces.. no rejection but she will also ticker yr 2IC in revenge.. make me hard.. damm... they should design a bed with holes for both heads.. at least I will not feel uncomfortable when getting a hard-on with my body weight on it..:D

She ask me to turn around.. due the playful act.. she saw my 2IC standing and hehehe I would just add a few strength to it and it seem my 2IC is waving at her.. but she very professional and continue to massage my leg.. (OMG.. it tourturing) due to her profession...whenever 2IC going to soft, she will just slide her finger to the tight area, up the ball area and up my 2IC.. just to maintain it hardness.. damm.. and my hands is too far to touch her as I laying down..

After 40 mins.. ask me anything else.. and I just point my 2IC and ask her to finish what she started... she just smile.. (Guess she don't know my English)
Ask for HJ with her clothes + bra remove (comfirm B+ soft but bit sagging).. HJ now there is something difference.. Usually the girls will just apply lotion and HJ till you jerk off yr rounds but she uses both hands to do the HJ.. she start/prepare by lotion and pressing the side the ball, front and lastly the prostate area.. suprising that my 2IC get even further hard then I excepted.

Then she would use her left hand to stroke my 2IC and right hand to massage my prostate area and occasionally insert finger to my ass..
(AR + HJ + Prostate massage)

I bent my body with pillow support my back and fondle her headlight + massage her pussy (just manage to reach them - too bad only outside) hehehe..

Ater 5 mins.. cumming feeling come.. she sense it and stop. switch to massaging the side of the ball area , front and prostate area.. and then 2IC become even further harder.. then she continue stroking 2IC.. torture it and make me moan.. damm... i counter by pressing her headlight even harder and stroking her pussy - wet liao and she moan too.. It like both of us are enjoying torture each other (sorry for the bro next door).. After 5 mins.. cumming feeling come and think she also high by my touch and she continue jerking 2IC harder.. my 2IC cannot take it and release - Difference was 2IC like spray gun (due to jerking even release).. and spray the bullets everywhere (Her boob and face and my body).. I was surprise it come out so much and she would jerk till every drop is out.. (something to note is 2IC did not went very soft as she continue to massage prostate area when jerk off) She was surprise that there still some hard-on even after unloading.. told her I am surprise too..(act blur).. Maybe the torture and the urge to release is strong.. hehhee:eek:
Something new experience.. Even in Singapore also nvr try a massager like that.. Any Bro have the same experience?

Clean up, pay and go out after that..

Name: Poppy
Origin, Age : Did not ask (look like 24 to me)
Boobs: 5/10 : 36B or C assets in cloth (other 5 point will be Asset seen)
Body: 5/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars...(Under cloth don't know) slightly dark complexion... 5 point cause nvr see area under clothes
Frenching: Dun Know
CIM/COF/CPB/HJ : Dun Know
Service/Attitude: 1/10 (Never ask me want or not and left the room, 1 point for her voice only)
Damage: No Damage

Name: Nina
Origin: Nvr Ask
Looks: 7.0/10 (Mature looking)
Boobs: 7/10 : 36B+ assets, soft, bit of sagging
Body: 7/10 : 164cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair to white complexion...
Frenching: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: Maybe (she did not complain when spray on boob and face - think bo pian - very sorry, did not control well - too shiok)
HJ: 8/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion, Torture but shiok.. like make you moan for it so you will jerk more..)
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Hard Massage, Maybe too hard for some brother)
Service/Attitude:8.5/10 (Service oriental and bit of torture to 2IC :D, nvr get angry and sweet smile always)
RTF: Maybe, as I like the teasing of the 2IC but want to target the Spa Flower (Kayla - Super Hot according to the other patrons and there)

B@@B_L@VER 09-02-2010 12:59 AM

Today.. feeling that I need a massage and some nice action before I return back to the lion land... As usual, when the same Ozone spa..
Go ask for Kayla.... she call in sick today.. no idea what happen.. hmm.. saw counter girls all look delicious. espically a malay girl with big boob - think at least an E size some more wear a revealing red cloth underneath it.. nice cleavage.. too bad it bit pump side. Another counter girl was playing some game console and lift up her knee cap on the table and her panty was in full view for me - Red color.. Naughty I suppose... Today try something difference.. ask for nice figure and face.. was told to look for Mulan.. so off I go to the room.

First look at her was beautiful but a turn off when I see those boob.. think it just B- or so.. told me her sayang was dead so she need to massage to support her - KC trap - I just look blur and say " Aku don't know Melayu"

Massage was SOP and I opt of HJ (pay bit more cause of look i think)- RP100.000. After that... but ask her does she know 2IC massages..she "ADA" and ho say liao..:D she look blur but i just say ok.. request to remove her clothes and bra.. she refuse and ask for more money (RP200.000)... I super turn off .. intending to tip her if she would be more "ting hua" . I told her I pay same price and get to press some other girls boobs when HJ in the same spa.. She just simply look blur.. wa sian...

Anyway.. wan to teach a lesson.. off she HJ plus groin massage.. try my best to think of other things.. and tahan like 15 mins and still don't come out.. she took a towel to cover my 2IC.. i ask what she doing. she say later shoot at her face.. wa lan ... if my armies can shoot to your face across this distance then it be fun (btw i was laying down and she sitting.. if scare then slightly turn my cannon to one side lor.. so inexperience).. 2nd turn off.. (Heart was thinking.. if scare armies then rather don't HJ..) she even tell me quickly come out so she can makan.. what the heck she thinking of..:eek: so fed-up at that time.. i just quickly relax and jerk my armies. she clean her hand and pass me the towel.. damm... I even had to clean myself off.. what an experience - Bad one.. Super bad mood..:mad:

No offence or angry content.. these are my stats for her...

Name: Mulan
Origin: Malam
Looks: 7.8/10 (Beautiful and sweet looking)
Boobs: 5/10 : 34B- under clothes
Body: 7/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair complexion...
Frenching: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: -10/10 : so scare of my cum, 100% think cannot COF or COB if she gt any..
HJ: 6.5/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion, Not very special just normal)
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Massage)
Service/Attitude: -10/10 (Suck Service + time looker)
Damage:RP 160,000 1.5hr massage (Deluxe Rm) + HJ (RP 100,000)
Others: Nvr ask
RTF: Never. Even give me free.. also don't want..:mad:

B@@B_L@VER 09-02-2010 06:07 PM

After the Bad experience at Ozone yesterday... feeling that the heat is still around this morning.. Agrrrr.....:mad: Decide to head to Dago Plaza to release some heat there.. A tall commercial building and when to lvl 6 : Indigo Spa. I have to say the area look more commercial but nice ambient.

Area
Close to shopping area, pool salon at lvl 5 and the rest are like shopping area.

Anyway.. as usual.. change to my short.. enjoy the hot and cold pool and sauna.. till whole body relax...

Plus point - the hot/cold pool there got a big wall glass which give you the view of the city and also the people walking downstair on the pathway.
Minus Point - Time to time the attendent keep asking you ready for massage? quite disturbing till I told him if I want will tell them to come, then they leave me alone. (Guess them though I shy or what, dare not ask?)

went to the lounge and relax, see show.. proceed to counter and choose girls... (Now smart.. I just ask any big boob girl will do but not fat, cute or young girl)like this "Ho pian" by me.. hehehehe:cool:

The counter told me deluxe fully book onli left VIP - wa lau, I told them ok.. In the room.. got shower area somemore.. hehhe so that is the VIP.. nothing to brag about.. A gal come in.. one look on her is like the meaty side but not fat, big boobs and but small frame.. was wondering how the neh neh grow... I immediately ask for sexy massage cause got big melon.. but don't FJ rather go for BF... and then COB... hehehehe...she say ok... neg price and proceed..

Action
She strip down to her birthday suit... WOW.. big C++ boobs on such a small frame.. ( it just like a coconut tree ) in the front view.. you cannot see her bi-cep at all. :eek:

She proceed with using her breast for rotation massage over my back and butt with hand on the side.. then to my leg and calf with finger sliding to my ass crack and 2IC.. slightly poking my groin.. Feeling shiok...

Turn to my front, using her boob and pussy, massage my front and hand.. next she use her boob to massage to 2IC and immediately my 2IC salute to her.. next she use her pussy to stroke my 2IC.. hand free with oil.. (need to salute to her, she can do with such skill.. like safe sex.. using only pussy to masturabe me.. what if mis-cue jab in...:eek:)

Really can tahan and ask her to BF me.. hehehe she BF for 5 mins and ask me wan to go on top or not.. hehehe.. i pay money of course i enjoy loh.. i stay below.. and she do all the work.. hehehehehe...

Then suddenly reliase something.. so hehehe.. ask her to lay down BF me... as she was BF me.. i switch to reverse BF and her pussy is full view and reachable to my hand.. hehehhe.. finger fuck her (Super Wet).. ..she moan and lick my balls.. Shiok (Ball Lick + BF + Finger fucking)...

Feeling abt to cum.. switch to normal BF and also finger fuck her.. she shiver and moan loudly.. with 1 strong push and strong dig into the pussy.. i cum and also she moan too her loudest.. she told me she too cum as well.. COB + COF as well..

Lucky got bathroom.. wash and go out.. she even wash for me...( forget to mention we wash up before we massage)

Name: Ah Ni
Origin: Nvr Ask
Boobs: 8/10 : 36C ++ assets, very soft, not sagging as she move in the room!!!!, Unbelieve if hang out like coconut tree)
Body: 6.5/10 : 156cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair to white complexion...
COF/COB: Yes (Priceless view)
FJ/BBBJ: No Try
Breast Fuck: 10/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion )
Massage: No try
Damage:RP 230.000 1.5hr solid massage (Deluxe Rm) + RP 400.000 (Breast Fuck)
RTF: Maybe, If i on fire again

rs07 11-02-2010 01:01 PM

i just back from 1 week in bandung. stayed at my friends villa in lembang. the scenery and weather awesome. The first day, i stayed at de tropis guesthouse and this bellboy give me some tips. He got about 35 freelance lady who some of them works in the bank and office girls. The price for short time 2 hrs around 350rb. I think is a good price coz in bandung, mostly they demand around 500rb for short time. He told me, if the girls need money than she will want to do this job if not she wouldn't. Actually i have many gal friends there and when i am there, i will just contact them and we just hangout. I took some photos also and if u like to see, just PM me