The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   - a hitching encounter (a true story) - (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=670997)

whelan22 05-11-2017 06:20 PM

- a hitching encounter (a true story) -

"Sometimes things just happen when you least expect it"... This has seemed to be a running theme recently in my otherwise normal and mundane life as a working professional in Singapore. If you have read my recently concluded tale of my Shanghai escapade haha), you will catch my drift.

The following is, again a true story with some subtle adjustments for continuity and anonymity. I shall leave the fictitious storytelling to the more masterful bros among us.

I have been earning extra pocket money via Grabhitch since the middle of the year. To me, it's just a great way to fund my parking/fuel/ERP costs while meeting new people and having some company on the way to work and home. Over the past few months, I've met some interesting (both in good and bad ways) folks along the way -- some of whom were really attractive and I have loosely kept in touch with, but mostly just to see if I can pick them up in subsequent journeys.

So it was with my usual filtering that I accepted a Hitch request from a lady called "Miss Lim" on the Grab app one Sunday evening in late September, just after I came back from my Shanghai biz trip. Her pickup and drop-off locations were less than 2km from my home and office - the perfect pickup sort of. So I accepted the request and texted her to confirm the ride. She replied a few minutes later with a "Thank you for picking up my request! See you tomorrow :)"

The next day was a Monday, and I got ready for work as per normal. Inputting her address into my trusty GPS, I set off and arrived at the pickup point of her condo a few minutes early. I turned off the engine texted her that I had arrived, and fiddled with my phone abit while waiting...

The passenger door opened and a sweet female voice said "Hi! Is it OK if I sit in front?"

I looked up and saw her for the first time.

"Morning! Of course, go ahead."

botakkkk 05-11-2017 06:40 PM

Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Camping right now bro.

duckside 05-11-2017 09:36 PM

Support new story :)

KelongPresident 06-11-2017 09:43 AM

Setting up a big tent .

MouParkCoach 06-11-2017 11:57 AM

Pitching tent .

circle22 06-11-2017 01:26 PM

I standby with popcorn and beer . :)

dalazza 06-11-2017 02:14 PM

Camping for updates :D

greendaymusic 06-11-2017 02:17 PM

faster boost my morale go hitch :D

purepulp 07-11-2017 05:01 PM

TS, before you continue, will there be dragons and tigers in your story later? A lot of these 'true encounters' recently are scenes out of JAVs. :D

retepoet 07-11-2017 05:27 PM

permission to carry on pls :p

whelan22 08-11-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepulp (Post 16645899)
TS, before you continue, will there be dragons and tigers in your story later? A lot of these 'true encounters' recently are scenes out of JAVs. :D

Please re-read the second paragraph in my earlier post. You can do a search of my earlier sharing, should be clear to all that I am not in the habit of embellishment.

BeefMutton 08-11-2017 12:21 AM

Support and camping ;)

KnowItAll 08-11-2017 07:06 AM

like your story.. power.. share more soon pls.

MarlboroKen 08-11-2017 07:54 AM

Lai lai lai. Support

basfreak 08-11-2017 08:40 AM

enjoyed the story you shared bro, keep the updates coming.