The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagable? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677987)

akapat 11-01-2018 08:37 PM

What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagable?

What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagable?

To be honest, its quite a total loss. Mind went blank. How you guys deal with the aftermath?

Seem like divorced is never going to be peaceful...

needforboobs 11-01-2018 11:12 PM

Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Quote:

Originally Posted by akapat (Post 16897968)

To be honest, its quite a total loss. Mind went blank. How you guys deal with the aftermath?

There is no easy way to deal with it, you just have to see through it till its settled. Having a channel for the energy and vent frustration helps. Whoring helps. Married or divorce, life goes on...

MoeLanYong 11-01-2018 11:27 PM

Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

TS,
Read some of your posts. Kinda sad. Move on and live for your kids ba

kim-seng-heng 12-01-2018 11:16 AM

Divorce la.....if not u be suffering like in living hell.

Steventan 12-01-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

It may be inevitable; but take it positively.

RTTO 12-01-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Bro TS, read my story if you haven't done so.... hopefully can help.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=676342

JacqueMerlin 13-01-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTTO (Post 16901736)
Bro TS, read my story if you haven't done so.... hopefully can help.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=676342

Your story did not inspire me but rather reminded me of the pain i endured. My ex wife believes it is her rightg to fuck around and keep her options open even after marriage. She cannot accept infidelity on my part but yet she feels it is ok for her. Her beliefs in the womens charter empowers her to brandish her double standards. I was suicidal for a long time until someone introduced me to sammyboyforum.

Eventually she found another man again quite expectedly and demanded a divorce with a lot of money. I negotiated and cut my losses. Divorced and walked out of the torturing marriage. I have remarried but this time to another girl of different background. She treated me very well and with respect. But my attitude towards marriage has forever been changed. Fidelity seems like a liability instead.

The women's charter is very damaging and ruin lives.

swiftrunner 15-01-2018 04:53 PM

I cannot say much but I experience the betrayal part at different stages of life. May you find peace.

Now whenever I get into a new relationship is like....

https://www.facebook.com/Anowa/videos/10156438374029893

https://www.facebook.com/Anowa/video...6438374029893/

HelloAngel 17-01-2018 09:54 PM

I felt relieved when my papers were done. Since after counseling and nothing changed, why live life being unhappy? Married or divorced, life goes on. My son stays with me and we are all happier. But I am opp. My ex demanded a bigger share of the matrimonial home and I was too tired to fight. His child maintenance is below $300 and I have to work hard for the sake of my child. Not all marriages are meant to last forever. Life is such. Embrace it n be happy.

POP69 19-01-2018 03:08 PM

Better then now then keep dragging on n prolong the pain. Mine after drag n fight in court for 4 long years before both of us sign the paper.

peanodood1337 20-01-2018 09:48 AM

Initially? Despair. Subsequently? At peace - because I knew I gave it my best shot and if it didn't work out, there was nothing I could do about it anyway.

To the depressed bros out there, you only got one life man. You might miss the next train while moping around. Don't give up on yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who would?

Simple mantra that got me past my worst days:

Don't like it? Change it.
Can't change it? Lean to accept it.

Good luck!

merelyevil 22-01-2018 04:41 PM

in singapore once you get married you basically hand your balls over to her
thats the way the woman charter works....
lawyers have weighed in on this issue, essentially the legal advice is dun get married
that being said, if really cannot salvage, try to end amicably lor, if divorce get good lawyers

WarPig 24-01-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelyevil (Post 16940475)
in singapore once you get married you basically hand your balls over to her
thats the way the woman charter works....
lawyers have weighed in on this issue, essentially the legal advice is dun get married
that being said, if really cannot salvage, try to end amicably lor, if divorce get good lawyers

Some lawyers themselves have been screwed by the Women's Charter too.
Even though they know the law inside out..... but were still unable to extricate themselves from the tentacles of the horrible Women's Charter.

So the best solution and wisest thing to do is never to get married in Singapore.

YELLOW 27-01-2018 09:21 PM

sigh regret regret regret

MoeLanYong 28-01-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarPig (Post 16950160)
Some lawyers themselves have been screwed by the Women's Charter too.
Even though they know the law inside out..... but were still unable to extricate themselves from the tentacles of the horrible Women's Charter.

So the best solution and wisest thing to do is never to get married in Singapore.

Actually the wisest thing is to realize the W.C. exists so that you are compelled to make your marriage work. So don't fuxk it up.