The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Raped by chinese girl..Untold truth (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=102571)

Incongnito 17-11-2008 01:10 AM

Raped by chinese girl..Untold truth

hi guys...

This incident was 3yrs ago during my NS time. I got to know a chinese but eng speaking gal in a club. I aint those gd looking chaps but at least i think i am one of the chaps who hit the clubs with the latest apparel from town. Well i was den 23 n during my NS days was poor n broke...met this sexy ba ba gal but flat tummy kind..she's has permed hair n milf looking kind. CFM n she was 28 @ that time.. i was taken back when was told that she was attached after we ruba n kissed at the dancefloor. i told her "hey u should tell me earlier n i wouldnt touch u"...infact i said this cuz i wanna protrait a gd image lah. inside my heart i was like going crazy n wanting her to go back with mi....so we did had a few phone chats after tat nite. n there's one nite after a few weeks she asked mi to go up to her place.

........so i went up as i don give a damn abt her bf anymore. cuz i was hungry @ tat time no money to go for FL. i wasnt attached anyway...so went up to her place...wow its landed property n nice cars parked outside..anyway found out tat she is kinda rich gal family kind. cannot play play i was telling myself....anyway tip toed into her room n guess wad.....leopard prints bedsheet and all kinky stuff upon her bedhead...seriously if u a normal guy u would think tat this gal abit too much. continued with her bathin n i was watching tv.......once she comes out..she was wearing only bra n panty..lol....i cannot tahan but did nothing..in no time given for me to erect. "let mi eat u up to9 ...she told me.....she gave a bbbj n requested mi to lick her...well, seriously i still cant get over her n next she asked...if i wana b wif her. i rejected..cuz is if she can do this to mi..means she can do it to others..

anakinsextalker 17-11-2008 01:23 AM

Re: Raped by chinese girl..Untold truth

So where's the rape part?
But TS seems willing party... :cool:

Incongnito 17-11-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redname (Post 3237888)
how can a gal tht's ba ba and have flat tummy?

some gals are baba in certain areas like arms n legs except for tummy dude...

mldue 17-11-2008 04:10 PM

the truth is that you could have had a fb, but you wasted it.

whitegals 17-11-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incongnito (Post 3237923)
some gals are baba in certain areas like arms n legs except for tummy dude...

Really? Wah piang eh, I must be new at this, I've never met one... :confused:

Angelsonline 18-11-2008 12:33 AM

Most fascinating... a rape account without any documentation of rape in it, unless u are that innocent to consider a BJ rape. And a woman who has flat tummy and still be ba ba? Is she the new lead for Aliens 4? :p

lonexiaobao 18-11-2008 01:10 AM

*snooping around*

where is the rape scene? How/ Who were being raped lol :eek:

This is a good coincidence whereby its not normally seen in normal daily lives... a rare god send to you, my friend

Quote:

......met this sexy ba ba gal but flat tummy kind
maybe he means somewhere of the body parts are ba ba but for tummy wise, is just flat, plain figure :p