The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pleasures of life (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=706802)

mwsm 24-10-2018 01:44 PM

Pleasures of life

I've been reading mostly but finally decided to share my own stories. If you find it boring, then woops guess i had a boring life previously. So just bear with me....So! I'm from an all girls secondary school as my parents refused to let me go to a mixed gender school. My PSLE score was mediocre so I had limited choices. Especially in the east, there were only a handful of single gender schools, nonetheless, I got in through direct school admission(cheat!)and got thrown into a school filled with lesbian relationships, bitchy schoolmates. Now don't get me wrong as secondary school was the best time of my life.

Fast forward to secondary 2, I met my first boyfriend, he was cute and behind that cute face was a touchy personality. Hugs and kisses were the norm, despite me being totally new to all this antics, we started making out often and heavy petting was introduced too. This was all done fully clothed though.
One afternoon, I was over at his house studying for mid year exams and his hand brushed across my chest. I glared at him,
M: Study la, already failing exams still wanna touch touch touch.
S: Cant help it when you're big here.
S: Btw you brought your swim suit? Lets go swim to destress la, maths killing me.
M: Okays but after swim must study ah!

I brought out a two piece swimsuit that day and he just smirked at me when I came out of the toilet in it.

S: Wow! Haven seen you in this one before.
M: Yea first time, shall...

He grabbed me and dived into the pool leaving me spluttering and rubbing my eyes.

M: Walao what was that for, now my eyes itchy la.
S: Well if your other pair of eyes are itchy, I'll definitely help you relief them.
M: I rolled my eyes at him and pinched him underwater.
S: You dare to show me underwater?
M: You siao ah? In public I definitely dont dare!
S: Show me laaa, no one around now.
M: Dont want la!
S: Please?
M: No!
S: Comeonnn, we go for a good dinner later at most.
M: Hmmmm...

to be continued

diputs1269 24-10-2018 04:58 PM

Re: Pleasures of life

Interesting start, camping here for more updates please.

SerflySGR 24-10-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwsm (Post 17958825)
I've been reading mostly but finally decided to share my own stories. If you find it boring, then woops guess i had a boring life previously. So just bear with me.

Caring is sharing and the truth will set you free! Don’t worry about it being boring.

Thank you for sharing, Sis mwsm!

i^Xi0n 25-10-2018 06:43 AM

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cash8877 25-10-2018 07:08 AM

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

KTVbuddy 25-10-2018 09:31 AM

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

mwsm 25-10-2018 09:59 AM

Pleasures of life

Thanks for the kind feedback so far guys! Continuing.

Feeling abit naughty, I pulled down my bikini top underwater. I suddenly had a fantasy of losing my virginity in the swimming pool then and there. Just thinking of him making love to me while in the suspense of being discovered.

S: Uh babe? They are wonderful. But you dont have to show them to the whole world...

In my huge fantasy state, I had stood up and boobs was out of the water.

M: Holy! I think I got carried away!
S: What are you day dreaming about?
M: Nothing la, just got caught in my usual trance.
S: Lets get back to studying.

We left the pool and went back up but upon going into his house, started making out. This was the first time ever we made out in such skimpy attire.
He fondled my boobs, kissing them, my tits were erect and pretty obvious. I felt his hand roaming south, rubbing my vagina from my panties. This was the first time ever he had come so close to my vagina. A tinge sizzled down my spine.

M: You want me to uh, take off?

The words just came out of my mouth without me even realizing. He nodded his head with a priceless look in his eyes.

To be continued.

Topshag33 25-10-2018 11:46 AM

Camping nice share!:D

otamay 25-10-2018 04:17 PM

Sis, such nice and juicy encounter you had. Please continue.

fawx 25-10-2018 06:14 PM

looking forward to more!

KhooBT 25-10-2018 07:06 PM

Nice start sis, please continue

MPLover 26-10-2018 07:15 AM

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

sexdonation 26-10-2018 10:30 AM

Great start to a story, camping for continuation :)

mwsm 26-10-2018 10:56 AM

Pleasures of life

I untied my bikini top and let it drop off me. He stared at me in amazement, i untied my bottom and let it drop on him too.

S: Babe lie down, let me fondle you.

I laid down smiling at him. He circled my vagina with his finger, teasing me with it, occasionally rubbing the lips but mostly circling it. I let out involuntarily moans drawing smiles in return from him.

S: You like it? Ready for me to put my fingers in?
M: Yessss, dont stop what you're doing!

He cupped my vagina with a hand, before slipping a single finger in. My privates twinged with this foreign invasion, for the first time in my life, someone's else fingers were inside my private area. This however made me ooze out some juice.

S: Babe you're fucking wet. I'm gonna try 2 fingers now.

He slipped another finger into me...

M: Owww pain pain!

My vagina was clamping on his fingers. That's how tight it was. He kept his fingers inside while slowing working up a rhythm. The pain gradually turn to good feelings as my clit was being stimulated by his fingering.

M: Ahhhh,ahhhh its good... Ahhhh

He withdrew his fingers leaving me groaning in disappointment.

M: Hoi, why you take your fingers out? Continue laaa

S: Your turn to play with me.

He pulled down his board shorts, exposing a swollen penis. That was the first time ever I saw a real penis in my entire life up to that point.

M: Wow its so thick and big...

I could barely wrap my fingers around it, it was so warm.. Emitting heat.

S: Babe, you wanna try putting it in your mouth?

M: HUH! THAT!? IN MY MOUTH?

S: Yea try laaa, you felt good just now right? When I fingered you, try to suck it for awhile la!

M: Dont want laaa, you use that to pee leh, is it even sanitary?

S: Just try la

I took his cock into my mouth, afraid I'll hurt him with my teeth, I made my mouth into an O and took his throbbing organ in. I took almost half of it in before gagging on it, coughing.

S: Slowly, try again.

He guided my head onto his penis, bobbing my head up and down on his penis. I somehow felt a twitch down south when sucking his shaft. Encouraging me to go faster, I bobbed on his penis faster and faster. He groaned and smiled at me.

S: God, you're good at this aren you? You're gonna make me cum...

nouveauriche 26-10-2018 11:02 AM

TS, great story. Keep updates coming.