The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=224213)

methy 09-01-2011 01:13 AM

E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

So over 2 weekends ago my friends and I decided that we want to have some relaxing and fun time for the night.
We picked E2 as we had friends who have worked there as Captains before and that place is known to be safe and extremely good.

So we went there, changed to their uniforms and got into the spa. They have spa, steam room and sauna for those who want to relax during office hours.
Free food and drinks are served upstairs too.

WHile you are munching away on your food, you can ask the captain to bring the girls (Local/PRC) for viewing and make ur choices.
There is also a mini cinema where you can get a proper foot massage for RM 60.

TIP :: Local girls give better service ^^

So i picked a local girl named Angel. She was petite but according to the captain she's got the best GFE and best service and at that time that was all i wanted.
She had big eyes and long hair, very pretty but boobies a bit small for my taste. All that went away when she started talking.
GFE MAX!

We went to the room, showered and she was very accomodating to my requests.
We started off with a bbbj and she deserve the praises for it :)
Everything else went smooth, and she was quite a moaner. Tried various positions but she wasn't that good at riding. Everything else was fantastic.

Damage : RM 228
RTF : Sure, but i personally never return to the same girl :D

dynastycheong 10-01-2011 02:20 AM

Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Quote:

Originally Posted by methy (Post 5570980)
So over 2 weekends ago my friends and I decided that we want to have some relaxing and fun time for the night.
We picked E2 as we had friends who have worked there as Captains before and that place is known to be safe and extremely good.

So we went there, changed to their uniforms and got into the spa. They have spa, steam room and sauna for those who want to relax during office hours.
Free food and drinks are served upstairs too.

WHile you are munching away on your food, you can ask the captain to bring the girls (Local/PRC) for viewing and make ur choices.
There is also a mini cinema where you can get a proper foot massage for RM 60.

TIP :: Local girls give better service ^^

So i picked a local girl named Angel. She was petite but according to the captain she's got the best GFE and best service and at that time that was all i wanted.
She had big eyes and long hair, very pretty but boobies a bit small for my taste. All that went away when she started talking.
GFE MAX!

We went to the room, showered and she was very accomodating to my requests.
We started off with a bbbj and she deserve the praises for it :)
Everything else went smooth, and she was quite a moaner. Tried various positions but she wasn't that good at riding. Everything else was fantastic.

Damage : RM 228
RTF : Sure, but i personally never return to the same girl :D

Angel always get bad comment for the last few post i read
but she is quite cute and young just too much make up, r the angel u talk about is the one with white shirt and mini jean short

methy 12-01-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynastycheong (Post 5573855)
Angel always get bad comment for the last few post i read
but she is quite cute and young just too much make up, r the angel u talk about is the one with white shirt and mini jean short

she wasnt that bad (maybe because i'm not bad looking myself) hehe kidding kidding.
Yea it's the same angel. But one problem i had with her is she kept saying it's painful cuz it's the first day she got back to work. Maybe i'm really too big for her?

Also, if you guys are at E2, ask for the black pill, you'll love it.
Be prepared to go for a second round though :P YOu'll be damn horny

chowcheepin 13-01-2011 04:05 AM

Very sorry, no energy to type again in english. Moreover, Google translate sucks. All wrong. Hope all dun mind.

话说星期天我和几个朋友去云顶搏杀,想赚点新年红包花花。哪里知道全部被老虎咬.想想都这样了,就直接去闻 名的E2吧!

哪里知道兜了很久都找不到,还好我朋友的朋友,错,应该是炮友 。他好熟那里,我想他应该常去吧。

先冲凉,泡热水,sauna,睡觉,吃东西,OKT已经问了不下3次了,可是我们累到半死,又被老虎咬,想 睡睡再说,就不管他。

吃东西时,重点来了。 他先叫本地的站出来,好像选美酱。每个都好美哦。

我们想了很久,还是看PRC先。哪里知道PRC更多,更难选。我朋友都选了PRC;只有我选了本地的,因为 我已经为国争光过了。

过程都蛮SOP的,洗澡没惊喜,我总觉得不太够,不过有洗我的后面;就知道她竟然有毒龙,不过没钻到很里面 。可能我很累,还是她太美(太美我就不顶了),
我太紧张(毕竟我不是常出来玩),一下子就交货了,看得出来她不是很满足。 躺躺个别就去冲凉了。

本来今天只是想找個地方休息一下,哪里知道又被拉下水,有大大可以教我怎样持久吗?我不想太快 交货~~~

姓名:Chilli
家乡:KL
年龄:23
胸部:7.5/10 (大概35B+) 匍陶又很小,非常的滑~!!!不过我喜欢大波的,穿衣时看起来很大,哪里知道还好啦~~~
面貌:8.5/10 (就是很美,我才选她,哈哈...)
身段:很slim~很標準~
肤色:很白
舌吻:NO
口交:赞! 不過太爽了(無套的,没有冰火,不要问我,我也不知道,可是我朋友选了PRC有冰火的服务咧! )
毒龙:8/10 (有差不多5min左右)
做爱:8/10 (太爽了,没5min就交货了,后来想想当时应该问她可以口爆吗?因为她口技很好!)
鲍鱼:毛很少,一下子就很多水
女友感:很cool,可能看不起我吧
回头:會,等我的子弹装满,我又去KL再说。不過想試一下別的,因為有几个PRC很美,想去试 试~~~
Damage:Rm228 (全包)

要是觉得我的FR还蛮诚恳的话,就麻烦各位大大加我点名望 ,我有很多南马的康头,假如可以交换KL的就好啦 ,可是我没那么常去KL,有来南马区就PM我吧。

Funnman2 31-01-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by methy (Post 5583158)
she wasnt that bad (maybe because i'm not bad looking myself) hehe kidding kidding.
Yea it's the same angel. But one problem i had with her is she kept saying it's painful cuz it's the first day she got back to work. Maybe i'm really too big for her?

Also, if you guys are at E2, ask for the black pill, you'll love it.
Be prepared to go for a second round though :P YOu'll be damn horny

i also try already at e2... i choose local girl.. not sure same girl or not.. but the name is same angel with white shirt and mini jean short... for me service from angel is good very2 good la... last saturday night...

cummonster 14-02-2011 04:08 AM

ok la...after sooo long joining this forum allow me to contribute 1 FR from e2..xD

malay girl in e2

Name: ShaSha
face: 6.5/10 cute looking
body: 7/10 quite curvy
boobs: not sure..high Bs maybe C... start ony she dangle her tits in front of my face to suck on ;P
pussy: 6.5/10 tightish..iv had tighter elsewhere xP
Daty: we 69-ed :)
BBBJ: 7/10 above average suction, very playful sounds in process..lol
FJ: 6/10 friendly
Damage: RM248 (until 15th feb then go back to 228)
RTF: indifferent

all in all e2's facilities are good but too many ppl go there so its as noisy as a fish market...not my type of place..stressful when its noisy and ur supposed to relax..lol

Hahahaha 15-02-2011 05:35 PM

Is E2 a 24hr spa?

antartica 15-02-2011 05:50 PM

thread already exists for this Spa

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=85879

cummonster 15-02-2011 08:42 PM

no e2 closes at 5 or 6am...

Hahahaha 15-02-2011 10:35 PM

So may I know what time are they open? Thanks.

cummonster 16-02-2011 03:51 AM

open from 11am till 5 or 6am. if u want more choices go in the late afternoon or evening. around 5-7.best time not much ppl and alot of girls :)

Hahahaha 16-02-2011 09:26 PM

Thank you!

Mankok 17-02-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cummonster (Post 5681961)
open from 11am till 5 or 6am. if u want more choices go in the late afternoon or evening. around 5-7.best time not much ppl and alot of girls :)

Once I went to E2 at about 3AM. Gals looks very tired and bored at that time. So I think better go earlier.
Saboon is also opened till very late.

cummonster 17-02-2011 05:40 AM

ya if u want to go for the girls try to go b4 midnite. after midnite is for relaxing..lmao

lancervios 04-06-2012 02:35 AM

Newbie here, but have been browsing SBF for tips for quite some time now. Decided to register to post a FR, to contribute back to this excellent community :D

Read that E2 was recommended when I was doing my research for a trip towards the end of last year. So decided to try it out (my virgin malaysian spa experience). The place is pretty big, with decent food, big pools (can watch tv while lying on a chair in the pool), and plenty of shower cubicles. special mention for the fish spa, very ticklish experience. everything was as mentioned in the reviews here in SBF. i skipped the sauna (hairy apes were using), and the proper massage, so no comments on the quality. so, on to the most important part - the girls.

okts were very friendly and no pressure, saw 2-3 line-ups while drinking juice. take note this was Sat around 4pm. quite a lot of girls in my opinion, although the place was quite filled with customers as well. only had 1 NL, maybe some CKT, but mainly PRCs. and boy the PRCs were quite chio. pretty good for spa standards hahaha. finished my juice, and summoned the okt to ask if there were new girls cos i noticed the same girls in 2 of the previous line-ups. he said yeah new line-up of PRCs coming. I originally wanted NL or CKT due to their supposedly better service(?), but they dun look tt great while the PRCs were droolsome in comparison. hahaha.

so the new line-up came and i shortlisted 2 of them (the most voluptous one in the line-up kept making eye contact and im a boob lover, and a sweet-looking one with slightly lesser cleavage), but i let my friend have first dibs since i brought him there. coincidentally he chose the sweet-looking one so i chose the tua neh bu. she smiled radiantly when i picked her, and we did the red carpet walk to the rooms (got the VIP feel haha). she hooked her arm around mine, and leaned in all the way (great first impression - like GF). i could smell her slightly sweet perfume and her shampoo-ed hair, and she was smiling and making small talk. name, hometown, age, bla bla bla. she also said im "好帅哦!" although i think im a normal-looking slim guy. but hear liao also song hahaha. probably shes happy cos im not hairy, fat or balding.

so we went to the room, she closed the door and left to fetch the fire and ice, condom, etc. i surveyed the room - the mirror on the door, the bed and the shower cubicle. pretty decent with nice dim lighting. she came back, sat on the bed, and took off her skirt, stockings, vest, and her top. ok black bra with red gstring left. nice combi. had been eyeing her black bra non-stop once she appeared in the parade. cleavage never looked so good. full chest, so probably din need a techno maximiser bra. so she pulled me onto the bed, and we cuddled and she started pecking me all over. ok i din really wanna kiss her since she isnt my gf, but she started locking lips, so fine we did some tongue-fighting. ok, time to show the goodies, i started tugging at her straps playfully and she duly obliged. she pushed me away, unhooked her bra, and out spilled C pillows. ok nice and round, sagging just a little, so not fake. soft to the touch, and i massaged and fondled away. her nipples didnt really turn rock hard after rising, but the areola swelled. im in heaven.

and back to earth. she said, lets take a shower. and took off her g-string. ok pretty hairy, but fine she isnt my gf. at least the armpits are hairless else i think my little bro cannot stand. she took off my top, i removed my berms and off we went into the shower, holding hands. she soaped me everywhere, but paid special attention to the stick, balls, and ass. den we came out and she towelled me like a little boy. i asked why didnt she soap herself. she said she just did, b4 going on the parade. ok fine, not that im complaining. she smelt good so far, and i wasnt about to dine at the Y. she then laid a dry towel on the bed, ok the bedsheets didnt look dirty, but im good if shes into cleanliness. and she started the catbath. was ok im not complaining and i dun have high requirements for this. same for the AR. kinda ticklish. onto the important stuff. by this time, my bro was kinda standing down, the excitement caused by the boobies had started to fade. maybe my stamina is poor hahaha. so she started the BJ. ok starting to rise again. good suction, nice rhythm. no teeth. im surprised she didnt cap me though. fire treatment was good. den she started the ice treatment.

wah machiam kena shock. it shrank. she giggled. but she stopped laughing when she realised it wasnt temporary. she worked harder, but it wasnt getting bigger. she whined, and spat out the ice. she kissed it, and started fondling it. den started a handjob when there was finally some progress. i requested her to start blowing. her BJ is really something. maybe my gf's sucks. i could feel my balls tightening. and i finally stopped her so that i wouldnt CIM. theres the most impt activity i dun wanna miss. she took out the condom from the wrapper and capped me. so i asked her to ride me. she whined after awhile. complained that she was tired. so much for being ridden on till orgasm. fine missionary then. i pumped to my heart's content after she guided me in. slow at first, then fast, then slow again. no fake moans thankfully. she placed a pillow under her butt halfway through. still damn shiok for me. nearly came, but havent tried doggy yet. so i stopped. i asked her to get up, i wanna lick her nipples. she obliged willingly. after some licking and sucking and caressing, i moved her into doggy. she guided me in. slow, fast, den slow. usual drill. she said i was going in deep, very shiok. whatever, im song. if she is also song, tts a bonus. i started pumping faster and harder. piak piak piak the sound was damn shiok. she said ok she wanted to change to missionary and we could come together. too late, my balls were already leaking, so i blew my load. i stopped. she thought it was time to change positions, den found that i came. "我不是说一起来吗?" oops my stamina not good. so she removed the condom, and wiped my bro with tissue, and pulled me to the shower. soaped me again, but without the emphasis on the balls and stick this time. she pushed me out of the shower with a light peck on my bro. so i had to towel myself dry while she showered. so she does shower after a session. fine. i ogled at her body. she came out, so i towelled her, caressing her boobs for the last time. she handed me my clothes, and pecked me again after we both dressed, even saying thank you. all in all, session didnt feel very rushed, but would have loved to have her all night long. not at a spa i know.

Name: Ting Ting
Height: 170 with heels?
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: C cup natural, nice areola
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction, stopped her b4 i came, surprised she didnt cap me, not a fan of the ice, but the fire was good)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (cowgirl cmi, but good missionary and doggy)
CIM: Didn't Ask (and din want to)
Kissing: 7/10 (din really wanna kiss her, but we la ji abit anyway)
Friendliness: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes