The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex with sister-in-law (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=349519)

magix85 13-02-2013 01:32 AM

Sex with sister-in-law

This is a true account, but I’ve changed minor details for security purposes.

Wifey dragged me unwillingly to go on a Japan free-and-easy trip with her mum and 2 older sisters in December 2012. I’ll call the oldest sister “Regina” and the other sister “Rachel” (it’s not their names). Regina was supposed to bring her daughter but decided not to because her daughter’s PSLE results weren’t as good as expected; Rachel is single.

On the 4th day, we stayed at Fujiyoshi Onsen in Ito City. Some bros may know what an “onsen” is, especially if you’ve seen Japanese AV videos. We must have ate something wrong at lunch because my wife and mother-in-law both had stomach aches when we check-in at 3pm. Rachel had some slight pains but Regina and me didn’t have any problem. The original plan was for all 5 of us to visit the main mixed bath, I suggested not to go but Rachel said she’ll stay with my wife/MIL, and that Regina/me shouldn’t waste the trip to the onsen (we were staying for a night).

The place can cater up to 25 persons. It has a large public mixed hot springs bath and 3 private family baths. The family bath can hold about 5 persons. The receptionist told Regina/me to look at the sign outside the private baths, to see if they’re occupied or not if we wanted to use them. Initially we planned to try the public bath but as we were walking from the main building to the public bath, we saw a private bath which had a unoccupied sign.

I said to Regina, you want to try this or go to the public bath? Regina said she had no real preference, both are also fine with her. I must admit that prior to her reply, I had no intention of anything funny. But when she said that she was fine to use the private bath with me, in that very moment, I decided to try my luck with her.

A little background: she’s 39, married with one daughter. Above average height, I guess 1.7m, quite slim below 50kg, wear specs, shoulder length hair, works in the IT industry. She’s older but it’s not a big issue with me.

I flipped the sign to “occupied” and we went into the bath which was in a standalone/separate house, I saw it had an area for washing up, the correct protocol is to clean up before using the soak bath. Regina asked if we should wash up first. I said, there’s nobody around, so we can skip it, and go straight into the bath.

It was a bit funny for a moment because we both looked at each other, and didn’t do anything. I know I was waiting for her to strip, I guess she was waiting for me. For the record, we were both wearing the Japanese “yukata” at that time, the receptionist had earlier told us to change into it before going to the baths. So I laughed and said, let’s go to the bath together … we took off the yukata, immediately I noticed her A-cup boobs, small nipples and sparse pussy hair as she took off her specs. We went into the hot bath, we sat in it, I remember the water was up to the high chest level.

We talked awhile about the places we’d gone to so far, the food etc. Then I started the seduction by asking, do you think anyone would come in? Regina said, we’d put the “occupied” sign, it’s hard to know if people would accidentally come in but they’re usually quite careful about such things. Then I said, do you think passers-by would look into the glass panels (note: the private bath had glass panels, giving a great view to the outside but people who walk past, can also look in, although it’s not very clear). Regina replied, the place doesn’t have many visitors, it’s unlikely for people to look inside. I think we both knew what was going to happen, although we both didn’t actually say anything explicit so far.

At that time, we were sitting about 2 arms length distance away from each other, but facing the same direction. I asked, do you want to come over? She turned her head and looked at me – she didn’t shout or scold me, but she asked back, shouldn’t the man move instead of asking the lady? (and that’s when it was confirmed).

I got up and moved in the water, and got next to her. I told her to shift forward, and I sat down behind her. Now when I think back, I think I was a bit too direct, instead of warming up by hugging her or massaging her shoulders, I immediately grabbed her boobs and when I started playing her nipples, she started to make noises. Like I mention before, she’s A-cup, so I didn’t spend too much time on her boobs, I moved one hand to her pussy.

The point of no return was when she didn’t resist and let me slide my finger into her cunt. I made her to turn slightly, so we could French kiss while I continued to finger fuck her pussy. Although she’s married and older, I found it an out of this world feeling to sit in the hot springs bath, to play with my sister in law. She wasn’t the active type, she just lay back and let me play with her but I’m not complaining.

I thought of fucking in the bath but thought it’d be too inconvenient, so after some time, I got her out of the bath. The fucking was nothing sophisticated. I took our yukatas and laid them on the floor, and made her lie down on it. I saw that she closed her eyes throughout the fucking, I couldn’t hear her saying any words although she kept her mouth open and groan quietly whenever I thrusted into her. I placed her buttocks near the edge of the bath, so that I was standing inside the bath, and could pump into her while I held her ankles up in the air to spread her thighs open. It’s strange but the word that was in my mind as I fucked her was “clean”! I guess it’s because we’d soaked in the bath before fucking.

I think I was too eager and excited about fucking her because I estimate I came after less than 10 minutes of hard fucking. But the good thing about it was that after we rested in the bath for 15-20 minutes (I put Regina in front of me again, this time I didn’t finger fuck her although I took the opportunity to roam my hands all over her body), I knew I was ready for another round. This time I was direct, I told Regina, turn around and sit on me. She initially said, don’t want lah, isn’t once enough, it’s almost time for us to go back. But I made her stand up and turn around. She didn’t protest again, as she lowered herself into the water she found my cock, and she inserted it into her as she sat on my thighs.

I don’t know if bros have fucked in bath tubs or in the sea before. The feeling I had was a slippery feeling because of the water. This time, because we were face to face, her eyes were open throughout, and I made sure I experienced the most out of her by doing a deep French kiss throughout the fucking, even while I was shooting my sperm into her. As she rested, still sitting on my thighs but her head lying on my chest, she did ask, you came twice you know, you didn’t bring any condom? I said, I didn’t bring any, sorry.

We went back to normal for the rest of the 10 day trip. Back in SG, the only time I manage to meet her again was in late January after four unsuccessful tries (she said not free, got work commitment, got family commitment). We took annual leave and stayed at M Hotel for 7 hours, enough time for me to fuck her 3 times. The big difference compared with the onsen is that I had a lot of time to explore her whole body in the room, and I managed to make her do “69” with me, and I made her orgasm. I’m not sure how many chances I’ll have to fuck her again but whatever it is, it was a memorable Japan holiday.

If other bros have true encounters to share about their sister-in-law, please also share. :p

Hard Drive 13-02-2013 01:55 AM

Re: Sex with sister-in-law

Great story bro, But how come yr SIL let u fuck so easily? Was there any incidents or u guys have flirted before?

magix85 13-02-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hard Drive (Post 8511711)
Great story bro, But how come yr SIL let u fuck so easily? Was there any incidents or u guys have flirted before?

No, we didnt flirt before. I did ask her (when we met at M Hotel) if she knew what could happen when she followed me into the private bath. She said yes, but she also said that when she agreed to follow me to the private bath, it was on the spur of the moment, and she didn't plan in advance on having sex.

Dontdoit 13-02-2013 02:34 AM

steamy encounter bro.. nice

GGWL 13-02-2013 07:31 AM

So lucky of u to have such luck

QQ Lover 13-02-2013 08:55 AM

Nice encounter. Maybe she's been neglected by the hubby for sex.

alan0338 13-02-2013 09:22 AM

camp for more ... :D

TehGaDai 13-02-2013 10:13 AM

Screw your Sis in law?? :p My goodness... (*shake head)

olympia2soon 13-02-2013 10:44 AM

Straight into action. Nice work, bro.

Skyboy1988 13-02-2013 11:25 AM

Only had experience with my then ex gf's younger sis which i accidentally went into the bathroom when she is having shower..

magix85 13-02-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehGaDai (Post 8512710)

Actually I'm not that close to her. In the past, I see her only at family gatherings 2-3 times a year. So at the bath, I wasn't thinking "I want to fuck my sister in law", it was more of "I want to fuck this woman".

leo141083 13-02-2013 11:28 AM

this reminds me of how i fuck my first cousin. at that time didnt know she was my cousin.

magix85 13-02-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QQ Lover (Post 8512463)
Nice encounter. Maybe she's been neglected by the hubby for sex.

I suspect it could be the case although I can't ask her about it. What I know is that she almost divorced her hubby about 4 years ago because he had an affair, but she decided not to, for the daughter's sake. Anyway, I met her at CNY family gathering on Sunday. When I bump into her in the kitchen, I asked her - are u free next week? She said yes. :p

mooda87 13-02-2013 11:42 AM

power story! well done bro!

fictionman 13-02-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehGaDai (Post 8512710)

Seems too easy la the fcukin part...hhmmm...but nice story

Suggest u chg the hotel name coz her hubby or yr wifey might be reading this!!