The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Foreigner Wife! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=29269)

spown04 09-01-2005 07:17 PM

Foreigner Wife!

Checking any bro here got foreigner wife? How is it like? safety?
And what is the requirement for them to stay in singapore?

vmtech 09-01-2005 11:21 PM

Re: Foreigner Wife!

if she isnt a WL, just marry her and she'll most prolly have a PR

SingViet 10-01-2005 07:51 AM

Bro,

I personally have a Vietnamese wife. In order for u to apply for PR status for your wife, ICA needs to see 2 years of Income tax returns. From my experience, others doesn't seem to be as important as your income tax returns. If u have been paying tax, then u don't have to worry.

:D

sniper007 10-01-2005 09:47 AM

Yup..as long as you've not been evading tax, and your gal has no criminal record..it should not be a problem. Also depends on your educational level.

Dino21 10-01-2005 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper007
Yup..as long as you've not been evading tax, and your gal has no criminal record..it should not be a problem. Also depends on your educational level.

To ans the thread starters question, firstly, whats the nationality of the foreigner? Then is the thread starter singaporean? Of course, it will then depend on his educational level, job and also the foreigner's highest educational level, I think its the same everywhere else in the world.

spown04 10-01-2005 09:56 PM

Bro! thank you all for the queries,, my gf is jap n i need to know wat is the first prcoedure to apply and where? thanks!!

ryanlim 10-01-2005 10:03 PM

try this website...... :)

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)

tittyhawk 10-01-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spown04
Bro! thank you all for the queries,, my gf is jap n i need to know wat is the first prcoedure to apply and where? thanks!!

So if u want your Jap gf to stay in Singapore without working, you need to go to ICA building to pick up an application for dependent's pass. This pass will enable to stay in Singapore legally and is renewable every 6 months. After one year of residency, ICA will then issue a one year pass instead of every 6 months.

If u want your Jap gf to work in Singapore, you will also pick an application form for
(1). Work permit if her salary is $2500 per month or less.
(2). Employment pass if her salary is $2500 per month or more.

Of course, you can also get marry with her and apply for dependent's pass striaght away and that will depend on your educational and salary...

More info can be found out www.ica.gov.sg

Hope the above helps....good luck !!

toman168 10-01-2005 10:34 PM

It would be easier if ur wife doesn't have any working record here. Within 7 days after i ROM and apply PR for her, she got the successful reply. Guess being a regular wif RSAF @ the point of time helps to expedite the application.

isopar 10-01-2005 11:53 PM

If not mistaken, if your gf is a work permit holder, you need to complete a form and submit to MOM to gain their approval, before both of you are allowed to register for ROM.

sniper007 11-01-2005 09:53 AM

wow.. 7 days...that's the fastest i've ever heard... but i guess it may be around 4 weeks or more for most cases.

plman2002 11-01-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spown04

for u to know better, make a trip down to immigration office.
for her to know better, make a trip down to Japan Embassy in Nassim Road.
best way i think, no confusion.

diesel 11-01-2005 10:53 AM

Application Process

Quote:

Originally Posted by toman168
Guess being a regular wif RSAF @ the point of time helps to expedite the application.

Yes, this is very true. If you are an officer rank in SAF, the application runs smooth.

lawry 11-01-2005 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plman2002

for u to know better, make a trip down to immigration office.
for her to know better, make a trip down to Japan Embassy in Nassim Road.
best way i think, no confusion.

sigh.. i wish to make a trip down to japan embassy in nassim road leh.. but bo pian!!! I NO JAPANESS GF to marry...

u got any to introduce??? :)

plman2002 11-01-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry
sigh.. i wish to make a trip down to japan embassy in nassim road leh.. but bo pian!!! I NO JAPANESS GF to marry...

u got any to introduce??? :)

got! u wait lor.
when got i intro u.
then u must gif mi ang bao. kekeke :D