View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Does anyone have a picture of how the outside of Bluemoon looks like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I was there on Monday walking few rounds around Harmoni Hotel. I only saw this Massage place called Crown massage. No other massage around Harmoni Hotel, I must be looking at the wrong place hmmm.
I dont understand why you are able to get to Crown Massage,try walking within radius of 200m behind Harmoni Hotel.You will be block by buildings,and if you are, just walk one round of the block that blocks you,if still cannot find,go to next block and walk one round again. When others say Gold Bird is opposite Lai Lai,it will NEVER be directly opposite.When others say MM massage and Indah2 is opposite Bali Hotel,it will NEVER be directly opposite too,its the same theory becos Batam's way of constructing their buildings are build in a in-proportionally rows. Next time do spend some time to walk around those nearby blocks, and circle each of them. You may see more other wonderful things that way too,hehehe..

Believe me,with the picture,i think its not going to be easy to find too. And why i put up Moonlight Massage picture as well is becos the Blue Moon photo i have is an old one,and Moonlight Massage is beside Blue Moon and they are brother shop. Nearby there is a Hawaii Food Court.

OKT hp number censored off

Hope this help.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info