View Single Post
Old 18-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just came back from a 4D3N in Batam with 2 other friends.

1st day:

Saya bisa cakap melayu.
Took Batam fast (to and fro $49) to harbourbay terminal.
Change $50 (rate was 9700 at a corner shop near the terminal) Stock my Malboro Red there. 22k rupiah. Can get 20k rupiah around shophouses around Formosa hotel area.
Personal taxi driver Mr Henry pick me up.
My driver has never been late for any appointments and he replied fast even for last minutes in wee hours. I always pay 5k rupiah below the standard market rate for each trip.

Check in to Da Vienna Boutique Hotel. Only 2 people at the counter. Was told to wait. Managed to check in at 130pm. Room was fantastic at about $43 per day from agoda, deluxe Kings room. Modern style and about 300m away from Formosa hotel if you know how to cut and walk.

OTOT and then went to Nagoya Shopping Mall. Saw a lot of tudong indon girls eating openly inside the cafes and restaurants. Went to a money changer. To me this is the best so far ever.
Even those in front of Formosa hotel lose out. If don’t believe check it out on your own. At least 3k rupiah more for every $100. Rate was 9780 best price during the 3Days.

Walk walk. Makan abit and went to Eska Spa and Wellness opposite A&W.
Took the 3 in 1 package + facial total is 770k. 2.5hours. Facial is 300k but super worth it for the price. Massage probably can get at other places better standard and cheaper.

Went to buy groceries and went back to hotel to rest. Night is up. Went to Wei Wei Seafood at Harbourbay. Bought 1 tub of rice, steam fish, la la, gong gong, fried garlic chicken, kangkong, omelette with 6 drinks cost about 470k rupiah.

Time check 1030pm. Went to M1 KTV. Minimum spend in room is 1juta only for drinks. 2 mummys came in. One is the indon mummy for indon girls, the other one is viet & china mummy. Indon girls came in for parade. WOW! About 40+ indon girls around there came in. Don’t even have space to stand. At least 15 are syt. Some even looks underage. Viet and china girl parade is about 15 girls. Business seems bad during this month there.
Bought 1 chivas and 2 beer of jug, 4 green tea and 6 cokes as mixers. Together with the fruits and “keropok”, cost is around 2.5juta. So around $80 per person.

Room is super spacious and big.

Girl sitting: 300k for indon girl. 1juta for viet and china (No butterfly). For viet and china, LT is 2.5juta excluding sitting fee.
Playability depends on chemistry with girl and how wild the girl is.
I took and innocent 20 year old indon girl.

Went off at 230am back to hotel.
Name of girl: Dina (But I know her real name). She is a very shy girl. Only 2 months in M1
Ht: ard 1.58m
Wt: ard 44kg
Frenchkiss: Yes for me.
Cathbath: Nil
BBBJ: Yes. New to this. 3/10
Painting: Allow
GFE: 7/10
Fj: Fcuking tight. Able to accommodate to various position but can see her “tired” after at least 20mins of pumping. Release on body. 2x one before sleep and one after wake up.
Price: Never talk about it back in KTV room. Mummy didn’t know as she went through backdoor to meet me straight in hotel. Pass her 1juta and tell her I be taking her every night. No resistant. Got her number and everything.
She went back home at 1pm.

End of Day 1 Night 1.

To be Cont............
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 18-06-2016 at 01:26 AM.