Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Coco
House: 2058
Home: Sichuan
Ht/wt: 163cm/45kg
Debut: Feb 2026

Looks: super slim, tall, slender legs with tendrils tattoo on her backside below waistline. Hardly can find any fats on her. Face 30% like Michelle Chong, ex media corp artist. Neck got 2 slash scars. Else fair & smooth complexion. Lips tender with soft tongue , great for frenching.

Boobs: A cup with big 50c pink areola & soft eraser pink tits.

Frenching: excellent till gao gao. One of the best frencher i ever had. As long as i want her with tongue kissing & no hurry.

Bbbj: can be improved. A bit too hard & aggressive for me. Had to tell her soften up. She put baby oil on my dick & stroke it, licked my balls, shaft then finally swallowed my dick into her mouth & blew vigorously.

Painting: excellent. Nice pinkish pussy, well shaven.. painted her till she was dripping wet.

FJ: excellent. Started slow with frenching her, Licking her boobs & tits. Moved southwards to paint her. Missionary in low, medim & high leg raised positions with her legs raised then spread eagle. Pulled her up to sitting where she grinded on me hard. I liked. Cowgirl then flat face to face cowgirl. Turned her to 180 deg reverse direction & she grinded on me hard & fast. Damn shiok. Final assault in doggie at the edge of bed, i stood on the floor. She was tight. Ramped her hard with all of me. I bent down to french her & grab her swinging boobs after i cum.

Gfe: quite high.

Overall: great enjoyable fxxk & frenching but watch out her bbbj.

Rtf: try other newbies 1st