Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Carrotznat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Sharing of recent virgin trip to FKK Palace

Address: Königsberger Str. 23, 60487 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Website: http://www.the-palace.de/fkk-saunacl...rt?language=en

Get there:
1) By tram (not sure which service line as i took a cab) but the tram station is Industriehof it runs till midnight. From the tram station its around 5 mins walk
Damage: max 4 euros per trip

2) By taxi
Damage: 14 euros per way from the main central station.

It is a huge building just right beside Fleming's Conference Hotel Frankfurt. In case you guys are using google offline map, just take note that it's beside the hotel.

Experience in the club:
So the entrance fee for a whole day (10am to next day 4am) is 75 Euros. I think there is a short duration pass at a cheaper rate on thursday to saturday (not extremely sure, you could double check on the site)

Once inside, they will show you to 2 lockers. One for your valuables and another for your clothes. The keys are attached to a wristband which you will wear it around. There is a dinner buffet that is available and a selection of free non-alcoholic drinks at the bar. There are sauna rooms, massage rooms, an indoor pool, loads of round shaped sofas for you to hang and an open area with stripper polls.

I went there on a Monday night (I have no other opportunity on other days) so the scene is quite quiet and the ratio of guys to girls is around 3:1. The ratio might improve over the weekends. Despite the poor ratio, I am still impressed with the quality of girls there, with 70% of them with at least a 7 on looks and standing nude with only their killer heels.

Because of the poor ratio on this type of quiet night, there is a need to change the way you play. You could no longer sit down, chill and cherry pick because of the following reasons.
1) The girls knew that there is a surplus of guys, they will not bother to socialize with you or have small talk to get you going. For my whole duration there, the opener I got was "where are you from?" and immediately after that "do you want to get together in a private room?". If you are hesitant or express no interest, they will just walk off to the next guy without even trying any further.
2) Some girls will leave after earning their target and will not be there the whole day, so do not think that she will be back after this guy had this turn because chances are that guy might be her last guy.
3) Two young german blondes that I had eyes on, asked me to have fun with them. One of them even spread open her lady parts on the sofa to tempt me but i stupidly rejected them because I just arrived and wanted to check out the place first. Worst decision ever. Both of them got "bao" by 2 locals who opened bottle and spent the whole night drinking and fking them. You could not even afford to wait for them. (I have went on having 2 sessions and they were still drinking with the locals)