Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I did say this before:
But some will want to win, to have the last words, to keep digging out and para phrase extract etc quote what you said what I said .... and continues and keep rambling.

Winning the verbal war got what prize ? There is a price for winning however. All the collateral damage to a proper information sharing place.

What's the use of being king of a geylang forum when no one visits the threads anymore,no one contributes anymore. Except the king. A empty forum when you are the only one just barking. You are the one with not much FRs and if you are the only one, your writing gets stale and all FRs are not interesting.
This message is for all: be it the retired one, married one, the senior one or the "One" who thinks he is the one. Can you alone 扛起这个负担 and keep the forum going?

How many can you fuck? Can you really fuck and share on all the girls? Can 1 person take on the burden of holding up the information sharing place? Which individual can fuck every hour and pay 150 and share FR on more than 5 girls a day. Given geylang got more than 200 girls it would take 40 days to go one round. Please we do not want FR from people who sit on the couch saw the girl walk by and write his imaginary report. TRUTH: Some can only fuck once even got money also cannot raise it up. Some others have no money to fuck so many.

And even if you claim you win the war kick out all your detractors and say you will be the one to support the forum. Remember ONE MAN MEAT is another MAN POISON.
I have relied on some FR saying beauty but not my idea of pretty. Some like big boobs teenage looking syt but with big boobs they tend to be a bit more chubby but rated pretty. Another senior bro likes tall Model WL but the description on good looks pretty does not suit me. It's all because of INdIvIDUAL TASTE.

Only a cohesive happy environment encouraging teamwork from all the willing sharing brothers will be able to many different girls in different aspects and different view points. This way the forum will thrive and the business will be better and the girls will survive a bit better (I have no evidence or statistics to show how much impact does this forum have on GL but the forum do help
I totally agree with you and this was what I was fighting for long time ago.

If you guys can recall, 5 years ago in 2012, you see there were so many samsters regularly contributing FRs. More than 20 nicks who were regular contributors, including myself! This post below was from 2012! you can see it was such a different environment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Re-update, accidentally removed Xiaoyu wh1619. Re-inserting her into the list. Paiseh, deleted both xiaoyu's accidentally when only meant to remove xiaoyu 2041. By the way, noticed that my list is now making up half the bookings in a lot of book-in/book-out books around geylang. Thanks all for having so much faith in my taste. LOL.

Senior bros like Max Priest, Joker88, Nakamitchi, Kee Wee, cuntking, doomas, faithevans, unfit, honestkeith, joncheong, allanooi, Stabilo, googlibong, sailsingapore, cumalot, pga69, geylangfc, fatfatt, bonerdoner, slyer, smlee, eagle, warbird, besafe, and so on .... looking forward to your rankings too - top 5, top 10 or whatever. Different strokes for different folks, so help spread the love with your individual take on what you guys feel are the top girls according to your own taste

Omnia, thanks for your rankings this week. Very helpful!

Noobs also welcome to contribute, but only if you tried more than 20 PRC WLs this year hor....

1. Qiqi 2041
2. Xingyu 2038
3. Lulu WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
4. Lulu 1654A
5. Xiaobai 1606A

6. Jin Jin WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
7. Bei Bei WH1612
8. Tian Tian 1654a
9. Lisa 2058
10. Tong Tong 1651 (new entry!)

11. Apple 1606
12. Ling Er (02) at 2413 jln molek
13. Ling Ling 2041
14. Sasa 1654A
15. Zhiling 1805

16. Xiaomin 2041
17. Xin Er 1639
18. Nana 1803
19. Mimi 1654A
20. Xiaohan 1856

21. xiaowei 2038 (cat 100)
22. Xiaoyu WH1619
23. Caishan 2831A
24. biaomei WH1606
25. han xue 1606

26. Lady 1803
27. xiaofeng 1654A
28. Han Han 0819
29. Meibao 2831A
30. Baby WH1606

31. Jiao Jiao 1649
32. lingfei 2045
What happened to such contributions?

Well for me, I would think it's these 5 kind of bullies that destroyed the forum:

1) Bullies that are not happy when you write negative but TRUTHFUL FR on their fave houses
2) Bullies that are not happy when you question their FR, especially those clearly promotional ones
3) Bullies that believe they are the KING OF GEYLANG, and no one can question their "intel"
4) Bullies that believe they are king of forum etiquette and want to punish those who post in a way that does not suit their taste
5) Bullies that get unhappy when you post about their "girlfriend" in geylang, even when you did not mean any harm.

No one likes to fight but it was these 5 types of bullies above that started the fights and often wanted to continue it until the people they don't like are chased out of the forum. So that's why we are where we are.

Thanks to the bullies, but also thanks to many bros here who kept quiet when they saw the bullying - or worse, add in some salt and pepper.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* - you guys got what you deserved - whether you were a bully or a quiet supporter of the bullying - a dying forum devoid of genuine sharing.