View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Name : Bai He
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : about 50 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Apr 2018
Prior Experience : KTV experience in Zhejiang
Home base : 16W06

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, sparkling eyes with pretty eyelashes, sharp (small) nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, nice set of white teeth, has some small pimples in chin (due to heatiness), portrays a lovely face when she smiles.
Body: straight light black hair about shoulder length; not the fair type - slightly toned skin, trim body and sexy legs, athletic build (can tell she has firm muscles); perky butt; dressed in black see-through dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, bushy pubic hair although I could tell there was some trimming! Appealing for her height
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, lovely medium-size light brown areola and nipples
Skin: towards the medium toned type, still pleasant to the eyes, palms a bit rough from her farming work
Shower action : frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : nice boobs massage, butt rub, small twirling of tongue on the back - not much sensation
AR : Nil - does not provide.
BBBJ : OK, did not generate great sensation. encouraged her to do more deep-throat BJ. She tried and indeed improved, saying she produced a lot of saliva in the process.
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow.
Kiss/French: fabulous kissing/french with tongue fight. she is a light smoker. frenching generates great gfe.
FJ: one who is quite horny and enjoys sex. we frenched passionately and caressed each other all over. Her boobs are very sensitive. In a short while I could feel her taut body! I fingered her pussy - it gets wet very easily. She gave some balls lick and bbbj and then frenched me intimately. Capped me on, and we frenched deeply as she teased my dick with her pussy. Made my dick solidly hard and have it inserted into her pussy. I penetrated deeper and we begin to enjoy the ride, me grabbing her boobs and she coming down from time to time to french; could sense her heavy breathing and when she tires we changed to the missionary position. My dick became harder when I saw her eager seductive face; after some hard pounding, I went down to french her, she was spontaneous in frenching me when my dick "kept penetrating deeper" into her. Her mouth constantly seek out my mouth to french; in no time - about 40 mins in all - I surrendered! That's double quick time by my standard! I praised her for being so spontaneous and skilful!
RTF : Definitely. Still have areas to improve! As she can french very well, she will make it to my rtf list!