View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Name : Ruyi
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Debut : Apr 2018
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!