View Single Post
Old 13-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

FR on Yue Yue 2062A

Discovered this SYT when I last stopped by 2062A to try out Yue Xi. Tried her yesterday and wasn't disappointed.

Yue Yue is a petite-sized gal with thin body shape. However, to my surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit, she has these lovely pair of wholesome B cup boobs. Her overall figure reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang. Her face is cute too, having big eyes and dimples.

Started off with shower that included BBBJ. Services then proceeded with back and leg massage on myself, boob massage and catbath. What impressed me the most among her skills was her BBBJ especially the tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, which can stimulate me to the max. Ended off with missionary FJ.

She has been working for about two weeks. For a newbie WL, her overall services are rather good. No AR and auto frenching though. Her butt is also flat, so bros who like piak piak sound during doggy style might want to skip her.