Old 06-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Ok, i could not tahan already. Bro Maxx priest has given me recommendation. Damn hot day today and still i endured the heat and went into L1654a today.
5 WLs available. Though Bro maxx priest recommended Xiao Yu, she looked kinda tired today and not very energetic. So i din wanna impose on her. However, i saw Mimi and asked for her instead.

WL Name - MiMi
Looks - pretty, got the CFM look and big eyes that really sets hooks in your heart.
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural D cups w/pale pink nips and very small aerola
Body Built - Petite and a bit bah bah kind. But overall, din strike me as fat.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She said she here a month, initially i believed, but after the session, i seriously doubt. Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Led me into rm and some small talk. I was drinking a coke and smoking cos really hot day and wanna cool off a bit more. She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down like weighing a piece of meat. I was like "wah lau, now i am the duck you ready to eat. " That set her giggling. She has that sweet sweet voice that can really touch your heartstrings.

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, she began frenching me and teasing my nips and didi. She has really big natural boobs. Natural twin peaks, perky and well formed. Two thumbs up natural.Got me hard fast. Led me to the shower and while showering, started to roam me and rubba me with her boobs. While in the shower, she bbbj me a bit and wow she does it well. I almost lost it that moment. Seeing my reaction she stopped and told me to hold on, not now ok.
Out of the shower, dried up and set me on the bed. She began to roam me and lick me all over, likewise i was doing the same. Frenching like no tmr, i started to paint her. Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead. immediately she rolled over like a little dog and sprad her legs wide for me to have more access. She is really very horny and every move she makes with her body tells you so. She really seriously enjoys sex.

Few mins into this, she starts toward my didi and want to cap me. I moved away, not so soon man, then DATY her fast and furious. She really rolling her eyes and panting and begging to be penetrated.

Cannot tahan anymore, she turn on me and bbbj me again, this time, making me rock hard and sensitive. She capped me with the CDs i brought and i was like "wait wait not now leh" she just told me "我等不及了 要疯了“.

Then she inserted me into her cave. Her cowgirl is not the normal kind. In GL, most are very mechanical and bouncing on you. Well, does not apply here.
Mimi has this slide in extremely deep, just short of her crevix she will grind you front and back extremely hard, really stretching my didi to the limit. After this, she will do it circular and you can feel all parts of her cave in all intimacy.

I cannot describe but it really feels out of this world. This is really THE BEST cowgirl i have experienced in my life.

My turn to take over and i moved into missionary. Then spooning. I then make her turn over with me on top but doggy, she closed her legs and presented her perky butt to me and lemme penetrate. This angle u can really go deep. She really enjoys this position and was really panting hard.

Then move to doggy and back to missionary. She kept stimulating my nips all this while. I can tell u, this lady is a bomb, can take extreme bonking and hard rams and she keeps asking for deeper and harder.

I finished off as i cannot stand or resist anymore. She kept commenting, really long really strong. Seriously, i only felt her climax twice. She really is a powerful one. I will definately RTF her. this is a really seriously good bonker and i dun see many here in GL. Gave her 50 as tip she really worked hard for this.
Thanks bro Maxx Priest for recommending this house. One of the best bonks and added to my list of regs already.

Last edited by paintingfan; 06-06-2018 at 10:19 PM.