View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

FR on meow meow 2036.

A 1.56m girl from guizhou who looks 50 percent like the MediaCorp news presenter, Yvonne Chan, below.

This girl is a very bubbly whore who can get very horny and wet, especially when you pin her down on her chest and bang her from behind.

She is still amateurish in her service routine but will try to accommodate most of your requests except for AR which she so far doesn't do.

Frenching wise, she's open to it provided you don't stink or have any other oral hygiene issues.

I like her small size which is comfy for me to carry around the room.

Boobs are A-cup, but there's enough meat there for you to grab and play with - at least not flat like airport runway.

What makes her interesting as well is that she can give quite a good massage to you as she is trained in this area. She can also do quite a nice juagen job before or after the sex to further relax your tired brother.

After further observation, I realise she looks 50 percent like kristin davis aka charlotte from Sex and the City - perhaps a smaller Asian version of the actress.

Generally this girl has no queue so she is usually energetic and enthusiastic to serve. Do give her a try if you like her look.