View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

FR on lulu 1669

A girl with nice fair skin, lovely nice young looking B cups and standing at a nice height of 1.65, this girl is a fair sweet gem with features 60 percent similar to somaline ang below .

Her face looks nicer the more you look at her, it really grows on you.

Her service and skills are cat 150 standard. Some shower rubs, catbath, BBBJ and AR. Her BBBJ looking at me with that actress face and tongue slapping my dicky is particularly shiok - made me hard as a rock! However, she does not really french.

Although she is generally quiet, her submissive nature gave me a raging hard on as I hammered her at 1669.

There are some other nice girls to check out as well at 1669. Most girls do not sit around for more than 30 min before a customer will call them.