View Single Post
Old 19-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had a outdoor session after New Year Countdown, with 3 chinese local guys I just knew in the party. One of them was driving and I was rather drunk. So after the party, they offered to send me home but on the way, I was rather high as all 3 were quite good looking and I was sitting at the back with one and two in front.

I lost my mind and started to unbutton my blouse complaining hot and several times I touched the groin of the guy beside me and I can feel his hardon. Both guy I front keep turning back looking at me and I siting with my leg wide opened letting them watched my red lacy panties.

I pulled down my blouse to the shoulder playing my bra strip and the guys went wild. They stopped their car near to a garden car park I don't know where and the guy beside me started frenching me and stripping me naked.

The moment the car stopped. The two guys joined in and I felt extremely horny as they pulled me out of the car naked and they unzipped their jean and started ramming me from my back standing. I was pressed down and the next guy pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it really hard.

The third guy was squeezing my breast so hard that I moaned and I returned favour by wanking his cock. It was wonderful being fucked by 3 cocks and the guy I blown cummed in my mouth and the guy who have me behind cummed beside the car. The guy who I wanked cummed on my face.

They zipped back their jeans and I hopped back into the car trying to put back my blouse and skirt. Best part my bra and panties were gone. Hee Hee... Must have dropped along the way.

While driving out of the garden, I saw a few blanglahs were actually pointing fingers and waving at us. OMG, they must had watched and enjoyed the free show.

Instead of going back home, I ended up spending the next whole day with them in one of the guy who lives alone. They took turn to fuck me whole time without giving me a break at all.

It was a marathon fuck with them like one guy fucking me and two guys were watching or wanting me to blow them. What a new year to start with....