Old 14-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meimeimasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rare encounter FR

Not a big FR writer because after a while it gets monotonous...

This is a little different so here goes..

Was in Taipei for a short biz trip last week. Met up with the guys for dinner where we polished 2 bottles of whisky before heading for second place.

The KTV is one of the higher ends. Fees are per lady chosen. Drinks are free flow. I think it worked out to be 600SGD per chick. Sounds expensive but inclusive of drinks not too bad.

Basically I was pissed drunk when I reached and cannot remember which girl I picked but when I reached my hotel room I found a petite SYT with me. Cant say very pretty but very fair. She was very shy and asked me if I wanted to do her, explaining that her mommy is not familiar with me and did not dare to presume.

Looking at her shy demeanour and my super drunken state, I just pulled her onto the bed and started. Extremely submissive with no hint of rejection with any of my advances. Cant remember how long it took but she must have cummed several times during the foreplay. Fingering, pussylicking, 69, the works..

after the bed was like super wet, I cannot tahan and decide to mount her missionary. Although wet, it was still tight and she was controlling herself not to moan too loudly. I then tested my luck. Pulled my brother up and lifted her legs higher. Started playing with her anus and I would almost believe that she came again during that 15 secs of fooling around with that hole. At this point, there is no stopping already. Positioned myself for rear entry. She tried to say no unconvincingly...

Once it was in, the sex was incredible. Just hearing her "不要,不要" was driving me up 7 heavens. Thanks to the drinks and my super aroused state, it was a lengthy session which left both of us drained.

After the deed, I chatted with her a bit while she showered. Paid her fees which I was told 10,000NT. I then asked her if she will like to be with me again when I visited Taipei. She smiled shyly but did not answer.

Stupid thing is that I forgot to get her number so guess have to go to that ktv to hunt for her again next time.

I left for Macau the next day and had another unusual encounter but that will be posted on the Macau thread later.