Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mi Xue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
Drop by 16W02 okt say Mi Xue service v good, our eyes met and her smiles melts my heart.

She is the nice sweet girl kind, she was so sweet and tender I was literally mesmerized by her gentleness. When we were in the room, she use her whole body to entice me… very very passionately, French with great feel, lick my ears, neck, etc. High GFE! I like to lick her shoulder as I undress her. A small slim girl with a pair of lovely b size boobs. Her hands are very small and extremely smooth, when she touch my groin area it was simply mind blowing!

Her licking skills also no horse run, ticklish yet soft and gentle, in the shower she kiss, lick passionately with hands running all over me, rubbing her boobs on me. This girl is truly an expert in sex, knows where to touch, how to touch and of cause bbbj – sexpert level – can feel her whole entire mouth with great great suction!

Frenching: 9
BBBJ: 9.9
AR: 6.9 done with condom
FJ: 9 Very like real GF, Horny & Accomodating.
GFE: 10 She is that kind I like to sayang saying
Attitude: 9.9
Worth it!
Her service is truly excellent, fantastic attitude. That's why I prefer those who has experience in this trade. She deserves the price tag.