View Single Post
Old 31-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
It will take one a while to adjust to the darkness. I got to see her face, touch her and fondle her, that is after I gain her trust. I think the basic rule there is no touch touch, but somehow, you can work your way in.

Her breasts is small, but her skin is silky smooth (due to young age). Her nipples are virgin type, good to lick.
Her tighs are tight and not saggy (due to young age also).
The only thing is she has a tatoo on her shoulder and she wears things, hard to put my finger in and she will also try to make sure you do not.

She is young, told me she is early 20s. Well, you can still see her face after the session as she will lead you out of the room.

I still cannot get over the way she try to make me ejaculate, that SUMATA style. First time in my life! So erotic, with her pelvic trust and soft moans in an open concept room. But certainly, the price is enough to drain my week's budget for massage unless I eat bread next week.

I ask her what is the difference between supreme and classic, supreme you get to be massaged naked, classic, you get massage with a cloth on you.

I will probably go once a month to try the 7 gals, that is if the shop can last 7 months.

The funny thing is halfway through my session, a fellow cheongster was led in. I was so worried that we will see each other naked. That will be comical. I guess he must be laughing if he can see a naked guy being gyrated upon on a mattress.

I also still cannot get over the bust receptionist. Her revealed breast cleavage can make you eyes boggling. A pity she is not the one doing.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.