View Single Post
Old 21-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by qfdy
I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful
Browse thru the daily Chinese Newspapers, Hotel Telephone Yellow pages or call the room services for assistance. Last time I stay in a 3 "blosom flower" Hotel (equivalent to 3-stars), the room service can arrange for me for ST in my room. That cost about NT4K, now I dun know the price. Alternatively, if alone , can have a cheap thrill at those barber shop. They do have some young & pretty girls for full package - now seem like along Ming Xin Road or Xin Min Road areas, need to confirm with those ah pek taxi driver.

Sometime ago I did cut and paste some FL contacts that had advertised in the Web under Taipei thread. Perhaps you can backtrack to check if these information is still there.