View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 23
samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!
Re: Incredible Event

Pressure was building at my balls again as my dick was fighting for every available space in my undies! "T" then said, 'Shorts and underwear too!' But as I dropped "N's" t-shirt on the floor and was going to reach over to pull down her shorts, "N" started to remove her shorts on her own... Man... A girl is stripping in front of me. Even my gf also never strip for me as she had only allowed my hands to roam but not remove any clothing. After "N" had removed her shorts, she started uncliping her bra to reveal her breasts. She didn't have very big breasts, but her nipples were so delicious looking. They were of a light pinkish brown, and they appeared to be very smooth as they kinda reflected the light in the room. Next, she bent down to remove her panties to reveal a bushy crouch region, as I tried to catch a peek at her pussy between her thighs which she managed to keep tightly together, as she pulled her panties off past her ankles. Wow! This is one ecstacy after another as I became aware that I was starting to hyperventilate. I started to concentrate on controlling my breathing, when "T" said to me, 'Well, do your thing lah!' I turned my attention on "N" and could see that she was extremely shy and embarassed as she had turned her body to the side so that only her back faced me. "T" urged me on, and I extended my right hand towards "N's" crouch region. "N's" legs were still tightly closed, and as I was just about to force open her legs, "T" said, 'No "S", not like that! Start kissing from the top! Start from her head!' Feeling dissapointed that I won't be touching "N's" pussy, I moved closer to "N" and turned her to face me. We were only centimetres apart, and "N" had closed her eyes. Not knowing where to start, I placed my lips on the most sensible part... her lips. I felt her soft lips open so slightly as I kissed her and without thinking, stuck my tongue into her mouth. Though I had frenched my gf before, this experience was totally different. Instead of just letting my tongue do it's work, "N" did something my gf never did. Her tongue 'fought back! As I tried to tongue "N", she tongued me back... (which was what my gf never did, as she was a bit of a dead fish when we frenched!).

After dunno how long of tongue jousting, I got a shock when "T" suddenly said, 'I didn't say you cannot use your hands when kissing!' I had completely forgotten that "T" was also present as my mind was floating somewhere else liao! Dutifully, my hands sped to roam all over "N's" body. Stopping to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. Each time I squeezed her nipples, "N" will suck in a breath of air with my tongue still in her mouth and let out a soft 'ar...' My hands got more adventurous and move down to her crouch region, and surprise surprise... "N's" legs were no longer tightly closed, and provided no resistance when my right hand moved down to touch her pussy! She was wet! So wet! As I stroked the outside of her pussy. Her pussy felt different from my gf's. She had less pussy lips and was less 'fat'. I was still deciding whether to stick my finger into her pussy, when "T" said, 'Ok, "S", now lick this part!' pointing to the spot just behind "N's" ear lobes. My lips left hers and my tongue now start to caress the back of "N's" ears. As if on cue With each upward stroke of my tongue, "N" took deep breaths before letting out an 'ar..' from her lips. I just enjoying this newfound ability to control "N's" reaction when "T" directed a command to "N", 'You can touch him too!' "N" grabbed me and held me closer, and her hands carressed my back. She pulled my t-shirt over my head before she attacked the rubber elastic of my shorts. Helping her, I pushed my shorts and undies down, and before I could even kick them off, "N's" hand had grabbed my cock. Now it was my time to grunt as she started stroking my cock! With "N's" hand working my cock, "T" said, 'Ok, now kiss and suck here.' pointing to "N's" neck and stopping her finger on "N's" collarbone.

I moved down to "N's" neck and started kissing and sucking. Wah! I didn't know a girl's neck was so sensitive ah, cos with each suck, I could feel "N" tremble as she started moaning even louder and more frequently! Her hand was still stroking my cock and my hand was still carressing the outside of her pussy. During one of "N's" more prolonged moan, I took the opportunity to stick my 3rd finger into her vagina. "N" let out a yelp and I thought I had hurt her. But she offered no resistance as I pushed my finger even deeper. I started to pull my finger out just so slightly before pushing it deep again. This time "N" no longer yelped. Instead her moaning changed to a different pitch. I tremoudously enjoyed this new moaning and I was getting high when "T" said, ' Should be enough... Now lick and suck here.' pointing to "N's" nipples. I shifted even lower, but as I did so "N's" hands were no longer long enough to stroke my cock. I wanted her to continue to play with my cock, but nontheless followed "T's" orders. I started with "N's" right nipple... Although "N's" nipples were erected, they were still rather soft (Maybe cos her bf seldom suck!). Even the erected protrusion felt small and smooth in my mouth. Each suck brought a tremor to her body as I was enjoying this delicious treat! I was still fingering "N's" pussy when I felt her left hand pull my right hand away from her pussy. OH man! As I pulled out of her pussy, I could feel a flow of her pussy juice on my palm. She was so wet that her juice had overflowed onto my hand. Next, she placed my right hand on her other breast, and as my hand was brought to the breast next to my head, I could smell her! God! The smell of her juice on my hand! It was so pleasant, it was driving me nuts! I continued to suck her right nipple while my right hand played with her left nipple. Hey... I didn't know that she could feel as 'song' with me sucking and pinching her nipples, as she let out the same moan as when I had been fingering her pussy! I decided to change sides as I moved my lips to her right nipple and used my left hand to play with her right nipple. As I sucked her left nipple for the first time, I could feel the remnants of her pussy juice from her hand. It felt a bit slimy in my mouth, but hell, was I enjoying her taste!