View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
For me. My gf does Anything and everything. After pumping her, she will suck. Before I cum, she can take it in her mouth or anywhere I want to.

But Somehow or rather. I will keep thinking of her past. And I dont mean that she goes around sleeping with ppl. Before me she had 4 sex partners. Which all of them are her bf. And lasted 1 years plus.

Sex between me and her is good. What I request or I want. I will get it. Cum on face. Cum in mouth. Cum in ass. But we always quarrel bcuz I rake up her past.

Dunno what to do.
Bro, a advise to you is to throw away her past... You don't relise you have such a good lady with you till you loose her. I have been through what you been through. Till today after 15 yrs will regred abt loosing her. Bro, how many girls you had sleep with before her? You go think, ok.

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;