View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman
That's probably true but I dun really care cos I was kinda done with her already. Plus after the first bonk and her make up came off, I see her face also not really in the mood liao.
Bro, whether you are done with her or not is irrelevant her. What you have done here by allowing her to leave is call spoil market. No offense meant here since this is your virgin trip. But, what if everyone start allowing their girl to leave "after they are done with the girls", then in future, the girls might come to regard "leaving during midnight" as part of the standard procedure, then we will see more bros coming to this thread and start complaining that their ceweks demand to leave after midnight. You get what I'm trying to say?

Huat Ah!!!