Old 08-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seekh5015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up 78 HC at Taman U

although 78 was "lao pai" in this forum liao, but I can't find this Taman U branch thread,,, may be i miss out or eye kena stem, don't angly bro... just would like to share a good PRC for all tai ko here.
Yesterday "xian-xian bo tai ji" when to Taman U shopping and makan-makan, when i on the way back "accidently" saw a big sign there "78", i'm unsually chong to Perangi & Nusa bestari 78 and not aware that here also have 1, so find a parking and cramp in, there was 4 girl there, 2 PRC & 2 Local malay. but by the time left only 1 PRC no more choice, so take 1.5hrs massage package,,,(also lucky no more choice she make me really high and really "shoick",,, ) initial i just prefer to have a massage and JG, when starting everything still going normal, back massage but when she ask turn to front start massage my chest and tummy,,, than on and off touching my didi, just a slightly touching for maybe 10 min, until i tak boleh tahan liao ask her for JG,,, she smile and put some oil on hand and start massage my didi, and she skill damn good, she know where is our (man) sensation point and keep on touch on the point, make me really high can't tahan and ask her "you xia shui ma"? she say usally not but since i ask so she OK for that... but left only 10 min for the 1.5hrs session so quick quick ask her to add 0.5hrs and start our 2nd session,,,
she start her BJ + BBBJ, i start to fingering her pussy damn wet and she so sensitive keep on ...um..um..., make me didi really hard and high, start my mission after 10min BBBJ by her, change few position and finally i eject all my bullet at doggie mission,,, bro, the important point was she really cum during i pump her ....and after works she say " ni hao jiang ah,,, wo yi jing hen jiu mei you zhe zhong gan que le..." (translate:- "you so strong ah,,, i long time never have this type of few already.."), i don't care she talk real of bullshit,,, but is really shock to here the girl ay that after bonk like??? hahaa...

Below is the FR:

Name: Catty
Looks: 7/10 (Oklah to me,,,)
Boobs: 7/10 A+ cupper
Body: 7/10 (a bit tummy)
Massage Skill: oil massge 7/10
JG: 9/10 (good skill, slow and know very well what we need,,,)
BJ: 9/10 (nice, she lick all your shaft and head slowly until you really high than such in your didi and start pumping her head... shiok ah...)
BBBJ: 10/10
Fingering: Yes....
FJ: 10/10 Tight, really wet until can see a water stain on bed after mission & she enjoy and cum when you pump her...
Overall: 9/10
Damage: 108 for massage + 50 for JG + 100 for FJ
WIR: Yes! Yes!