View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Continue
So M continued to do the chores everytime she would pass by me i would squeeze her ass. And sometimes she’d grab my crotch hehehe. When she was done she went to the shower to wash abit and changed. Took of my clothes and opened the door and followed her in hugged her from behind and squeezed her boobs she was rubbing her ass on my cock turned her around and we frenched she hungrily sucked my tongue told her to kneel down and suck my cock. She kwai kwai knelt down and proceeded to suck my cock and lick the head. She does not like to bbbj to much so not much skill. Stood her up lifted her leg and entered her wet pussy easily pumped her fast and furious. Carried her up and continued fucking her pulled out turned her over and entered her doggy style! Pulling out til the head and shoving it back in. Got tired so dried off and continued in bed she rode me like a pro and her water gushed to my cock. Stood up moved her to the edge opened legs wide and entered again. Love seeing my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Pulled out and aimed my cock to her asshole asked her if we can try anal. First she say no but after awhile she relented. My cock was wet from her juices so used the juices to finger her ass abut to loosen it abit. She was tense so told her to relax. Opened her legs and aimed and proceeded to enter her slowly first the head and she yelped pain pain. So stopped first til she was use to ky head inside her and slowly went deeper and deeper inside til my cock was fully inside her tight ass when she was relaxed started pumping slowly while playing w her clit. Felt myself cumming but wanted to enjoy her cirgin ass to pulled out and bent her over told her to lie flat and entered her asshole. Fucked her slowly again to start and slowly increased speed and felt the end cumming pulled out and exploded my cum spurted far and reached her back and hair hahahaha. She showered me after wash me good good. She left after to meet her friends at LP.