View Single Post
Old 28-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold
Re: She's too tight, I can't get it in.......

I finally managed to get what I wanted and even tho she's not the first that I went in the backdoor with, she is the only one who actually enjoys it. To be clear, she's not the girl which I was asking for help in here but another girl that I met up.

Pays to keep trying

I managed to get into her backdoor on the second session, the first session was just normal sex. The first session with her had a lot of sweet gentle talk, listening to her, holding her (girls seems to really like to have guys listen to them and holding them). First session was supposed to be 1 shot in hotel but we chatted for really quite long and extended room for another 2 hours just to hold each other and chat, nothing else besides that.

2 days later, I went by myself to the ktv where she worked and had her accompany me, no other girls. We did not do much hanky panky in the room, just a little touch touch of her boobs on outside. I whispered almost shyly to her that I really enjoyed the session we had and that the way she was leaning onto me gave me a really warm feeling. She reciprocated by looking at me and then gave me a slight peck on my lips, then a longer kiss, and then a full french with total tongue exploration. As she withdrew from the kiss, she whispered softly that she was so happy that I looked for her. She was afraid that after I had her, I won't want to look for her again.

Me : " 不再找你 ? 我现在还想要你, 我想要完完全全的占有你。"

That earned me a tight hug and another shy kiss

Her: " 我知道你说的都是甜言蜜语来哄人家, 但是听了还是很开心。“

And then we just started making out in the room, nothing heavy, just some kissing, sucking a bit on her ears, lingering kisses on her neck, my hands sliding slowly on her legs and such. After a while of it, I stopped.

Me : “ 不可以了, 在这样下去我受不了, 搞到我已经立正了。。。。。”
Her, looking slightly away as she spoke : " 只要你想要, 我就会愿意。。。。 “

Not that I never kenna KC before, but whatever her pattern is, really very different type Very hard not to feel extra horny.

Me : " 你愿意现在就跟我走吗 ? “

She replied by nodding.

Still, needed to do a bit of show as the manager there actually quite strict with the girls leaving early. I called for my bill and left first. I went to a nearby hotel to book a room first and then waited at a nearby coffeeshop for her for bout an hour. Not too many customers that day and that she is still shy on pushing doors to go in and ask means that she don't get many rooms. I was her only room that day anyways as I told her to stay with me and don't go to ask on other rooms. Using making phone call excuse, she made her way down to me and off we went to the hotel, holding her hand as we walked towards the hotel.

Bros, don't mind me stopping her first, cos I have another appointment with her again. She actually skipped work today for me and we're going to have dinner and then maybe..........not maybe lah, must have

Will update when I recuperate from my potential exertions tonight.

May The Extra Hard Force Be With Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G